Mobikwik IPO Date & Price | Mobikwik IPO Expected Price | Mobikwik IPO Valuation | Mobikwik IPO GMP
It is an online wallet payment company, is planning to go public soon. MobiKwik is a prominent provider of Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) and mobile wallets. Mobikwik Bipin Preet Singh and Upasana Taku founded the company in 2009. It is one of India’s leading mobile wallets as well as a major Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) provider. It has gained popularity among the general public by making regular mobile payments easier and extending BNPL perks. Furthermore, the digital payment corporation aspires to meet the credit needs of the fast-growing online consumer base. The company has filed a DRHP with the market regulator SEBI, and it plans to issue shares in a fresh issue and sell them in an IPO. On July 12, 2021, MobiKwik IPO filed a DRHP. The IPO of MobiKwik, a fintech business, has been approved by SEBI and will take place on October 11, 2021.
Mobikwik IPO Details
The company plans to raise $1900 crores through an IPO that includes a fresh issue of 1500 crores and an offer for sale of up to 400 crores at a face value of $2 per equity share. Mobikwik’s first public offering (IPO) will be released soon. In India, digital payment users have been rapidly increasing over the previous decade, although credit card penetration is still only 3.5 percent. By integrating the comfort of daily mobile payments with the benefits of BNPL, we are tackling the unmet credit needs of the rapidly rising digitally paying users. On this platform, you can make peer-to-peer payments via UPI, MobiKwik Wallet, and MobiKwik Wallet to bank payments.
MobiKwik has also introduced Zaakpay, a subsidiary payment gateway, as well as MobiKwik Zip, a flagship BNPL solution, to make accepting and paying money digitally easier. Sequoia Capital India, Bajaj Finance NSE 0.08 percent, American Express, Cisco, and the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority are among the company’s investors. Sequoia Capital India and Bajaj Finance are trying to sell shares worth roughly 195 crores and 69 crores, respectively, while the founders own 34.5 percent of the company. Check out the specifics of MobiKwik’s initial public offering.
Objectives of Mobikwik IPO
Some of the main objectives of Mobiwik IPO are as follows:
- To meet the company’s goals.
- To fully or partially prepay/repay the company’s outstanding borrowings.
- Adhering to organic and inorganic growth strategies.
Strengths of the Company
Some of the major companies’ strengths are as follows:
- A company that is driven by technology and innovation.
- MobiKwik is a well-known consumer brand throughout India.
- Strong network effects lead to expansion across all company verticals.
- A corporate model that prioritizes technology and products.
- The majority of users were added organically, and customer acquisition costs were modest (CAC).
- MobiKwik provides its customers with cutting-edge products. MobiKwik, for example, in addition to conventional online bill payment and recharge, provides fast small-ticket loans, EMI payment choices, and insurance policy coverage.
Some of the companies’ weaknesses are as follows:
- Irregularities in record management: Irregularities in RBI compliance, system failure, and the inability to cross-sell insurance could all be major issues.
- Security breach: The lack of laws against online fraud makes security breaches and cyberattacks more likely. The company’s reputation could be affected as a result of this.
- Lack of credit ratings: This may limit its capacity to get growth financing and maintain a consistent cash flow stream.
As the focus shifts to virtual platforms, MobiKwik has a strong chance of becoming a dominant player in the e-commerce payment market.
- Economic crisis: An increase in inflation levels and a slowing of economic development might cause financial market volatility to rise. As a result, the company’s growth may be stifled.
- Strong competition: MobiKwik is constantly concerned about losing market share to its competitors due to intense rivalry in the financial field. MobiKwik’s competitors could slice into its existing user base with newer offers and a better customer experience.
- Changes in domestic laws affecting taxation or legal compliance could have a detrimental influence on MobiKwik’s plans.
Other Related IPO
Mobikwik Price Band Details
|IPO Size :||₹1900. Cr|
|Price Band :||₹ – ₹ Per Share|
|Face Value :||₹2 Rs. Equity Share|
|Fresh Issue :||₹1500. Cr|
|Listing On :||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size :||₹1900. Cr|
|Offer For Sale :||₹400. Cr|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|IPO Price||[.] to [.] per equity share|
|Min Order Quantity|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Important Dates of MobiKwik IPO
|IPO Opening Date||September – 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||September – 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||September – 2021|
|Refunds Initiation||September – 2021|
|Credit Of Shares ToDemat ACcount||September – 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||September – 2021|
|UPI Mandate Expiry Date||September – 2021|
Why should you invest in MobiKwik’s Initial Public Offering?
MobiKwik was one of the first companies to capitalize on the growing trend in digital payments and mobile wallet usage. MobiKwik’s business model continues to benefit from a solid understanding of the virtual platform and ever-changing online payment patterns. In addition, this digital payment corporation has been aggressively increasing its service offerings to grow its customer base and capitalize on newer industry trends. Because virtual platforms, particularly mobile wallets, are likely to expand in popularity in the coming years, investing in the MobiKwik IPO could be beneficial in the long run.
For the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, MobiKwik’s total earnings fell 18 percent to Rs. 302 crore, while losses increased 12 percent to Rs. 111 crores. This table summarises the company’s financial highlights from March 31, 2019, to March 31, 2021.
|Financial Year||Total Revenue||Total Assets||Profit After Tax|
|2018-19||Rs. 160.23 Crore||Rs. 335.08 Crore||Rs. 147.97 Crore|
|2019-20||Rs. 3,69.85 Crore||Rs. 337.94 Crore||Rs. 99.92 Crores|
|2020-21||Rs. 302.26 Crore||Rs. 423.14 Crore||Rs. 111.30 Crore|
MobiKwik IPO Market Lot
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum – Shares for 1 lot|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum – Shares for – lot|
|Minimum Amount:||₹- for 1 lot|
|Maximum Amount:||₹- for – lot|
Mobikwik IPO Reservation
The Mobikwik IPO Reservation is given in the table below:
|EMP :||– %||–||₹|
Mobikwik IPO Shares Offer
|Fresh issue :||–||₹|
|Offer For Sale :||–||₹|
Mobikwik Board of Directors
|Bipin Preet Singh||Managing Director and CEO|
|Chandan Joshi||Whole-time Director|
|Upasana Rupkrishan Taku||Whole-time Director, Chairperson and ChiefOperating Office|
|Punita Kumar Sinha||Independent Director|
|Navdeep Singh Suri||Independent Director|
|Sayali Karanjkar||Independent Director|
|Raghu Ram Hiremagalur Venkatesh||Independent Director|
The Company Promoters are as follows:
|S. No.||Promoters Name|
|Koshur Family Trust|
|Bipin Preet Singh|
|Upasana Roopkrishan Taku|
|Narinder Singh Family Trust|
Promoter Holding of Mobikwik IPO
|Pre Issue Share Holding||73.95%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||–|
IPO Reviews of Brokerage Firm
|ICICI Securities:||Adding Soon|
|KR Choksey:||Adding Soon|
|Capital Market:||Adding Soon|
|Motilal Oswal:||Adding Soon|
|Ventura Securities Limited:||Adding Soon|
|GEPL Capital Ltd:||Adding Soon|
MobiKwik IPO Registrar
|Address:||Link Intime India Private LimitedC 101, 247 Park,L.B.S. Marg,Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400 083Maharashtra, India|
|Contact Number:||+91 22 4918 6200|
|E-mail id:||[email protected]|
|Investor grievance e-mail id:||[email protected]|
|Contact Person:||Shanti Gopal Krishnan|
|SEBI Registration No.:||INR000004058|
Lead Managers of Mobikwik IPO
Some of the Lead Managers of Mobikwik IPO are as follows:
|S. No.||Managers Name|
|ICICI Securities Limited|
|Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited|
|Jefferies India Private Limited|
|IIFL Securities Limited|
- One Mobikwik System Pvt Ltd.
- 5th Floor, Huda City Centre,
- Metro Station, Sector 29, Gurugram,
- Gurgaon, Haryana, 122 001
- Contact Number: +91 (124) 640 9190
- E-mail Id: [email protected]
- Website: www.mobikwik.com