Nuvoco Vistas IPO GMP| Nuvoco Vistas IPO Status| Share Price for Nuvoco Vistas IPO| Subscription Status| Listing Details
Nuvoco Vistas is the fifth largest cement company from Nirma group which is situated in India. It is one of the largest cement companies and concrete manufacturers in India. It is one of the largest cement manufacturers in East India in terms of the total capacity of the company and now the company is looking to raise around Rupees 5000 crore from the issuance of shares. Given below are some important details regarding the Nuvoco Vistas IPO. We will also share with you all the details of the GMP Today, Share Price, Allotment Date, Review, Details.
Nuvoco Vistas IPO
Nuvoco Vistas IPO will be opening the subscription on 9th August and the company is currently looking to raise around Rupees 5000 crore through the public issue. The post-issue market capital of the company is at 20,358 crore Rupees. The company is raising funds from IPO because they need to utilise it to repay pr prepay and redeem the borrowing availed by the farm partially or fully as per their financial decisions. The second reason to raise this fund is for the general corporate purposes of the company. The company is the fifth-largest cement company in India which was inaugurated in the year 1999.
Read more :- NREGA Job Card List 2021
Nuvoco Vistas IPO Details
Given below is the table indicating the IPO details of the company:-
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹560 to ₹570 per equity share|
|Market Lot||26 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||26 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10(aggregating up to ₹5,000.00 Cr)|
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10(aggregating up to ₹1,500.00 Cr)|
|Offer for Sale||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10(aggregating up to ₹3,500.00 Cr)|
Nuvoco Vistas IPO Allotment Dates
- Nuvoco IPO will open on 9th August 2021.
- The closing date for Nuvoco IPO will be 11th August 2021.
- The Basis of the allotment date will be on 17th August 2021.
- The refunds will be initiated on 18th August 2021.
- Shares will be credited in the Demat Account on 20th August 2021.
- IPO listing will be on 23rd August 2021.
Nuvoco Vistas IPO Price Band
Given below is the list indicating the Nuvoco Vistas share price:-
- The IPO price band for the company is Rupees 560 to 570 per share.
The issues size which is decided by the company is elaborated below:-
- Rupees 5000 crore in total which includes-
- Fresh issue of equity shares aggregating up to Rupees 1500 crore
- Offer for sale by promoters and shareholders worth Rupees 3500 crore.
Read More: Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account
Given below is the financial position of the company for the last 3 years:-
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||(259.19)||2,492.55||(264.88)|
IPO Lot Size
Given below is a list indicating the IPO lot size of the company:-
Nuvoco Vistas IPO Promoter Holding
You can check out the IPO promoter holding of the company by checking the table below:-
|Pre Issue ShareHolding||95.24%|
|Post Issue Shareholding||71.03%|
Products Of The Company
The company is compiled with a lot of products available and some of them are listed below:-
- Ready Mix Concrete
- Modern Building Materials
Risks In Nuvoco Vistas IPO
There are a lot of risks involved in the Nuvoco Vistas IPO and some of them are listed below:-
- One of the main reasons which will impact the IPO is the covid which is impacting the cement industry globally and also in this country.
- The construction company will also be impacted due to the rise in the cases of COVID across the country.
- The procurement of limestones will also affect the operation and the financial stability of the company.
- Raw material cost is also one of the main reasons which will affect the profitability of the company because the company mainly depends on coal, water, label and raw material in the production of cement.
How to Apply for Nuvoco Vistas IPO
To apply for the IPO of this company you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of Zerodha
- The homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen where you will have to log in using your login details and open your account.
- The portfolio page will be displayed on your screen.
- You will have to click on the IPO links.
- Now click on the option called Nuvoco IPO
- You have to click on the option called BID and now you will have to enter the information displayed on the screen.
- Summit the details and payment requests will be displayed on your screen.