अग्निवीर भर्ती was eract by the authorities of Indian ministry of defence to give proper opportunities to the aspirants who wants to join the Indian army but on the other hand this scheme is also attracting a lot of protest from all over the country because so many aspirants are not satisfied with the implementation of this scheme. In this article you will get to know all the important details regarding Indian army Agneepath Yojana from the article provided below. Also, you all will get to know all the eligibility and the details related to the schemes so that you can apply for the scheme if you are interested.
Indian Army Agneepath Yojana 2023
The Prime Minister has announced a new scheme which is known as the Agneepath Yojana, this scheme will give a bright future for the youth. It will also give you an opportunity to serve the nation by joining the armed forces. This will also strengthen the defence system of the country. The people who are above the age of 17 and a half years and below the age of 21 years will be provided with the opportunity to join the armed forces for 4 years through a transparent procedure. They will also be provided with a service fund of Rupees 11.71 lakh. This is a very prestigious scheme that will help the ministry of defence on numerous bases and the people will also be provided various benefits.
Features Of Indian Army Agneepath Yojana
- You can check out all the features of this scheme from details given below and apply for the scheme accordingly:-
- The scheme will give you the opportunity to serve the nation. You will enrol in the armed forces.
- This scheme is available for Pan India merit recruitment.
- There is a 4-year tenure for this scheme and an attractive monthly salary package will be provided to the individuals.
- The individuals can also apply for enrolment in the permanent cadre.
- Up to 25% of the armed forces will get selection through the Central and transparent system after 4 years.
Benefits Of Indian Army Agneepath Yojana
The following benefits will be givenwith the scheme Indian Army Agneepath Yojana 2022:-
- The scheme will provide National integration based on unity with diversity and equal opportunity will be given for youth including women of all religions.
- The national building will empower and discipline skilled youth with military etiquette in civil society.
- There will be an improvement in battle preparedness through transformation evaluation with energetic, fitter, diverse, and more trainable armed forces.
- The best-armed forces will select with a transparent selection procedure.
- Various technical Institutions will be providing benefits inside the skill India program.
- An opportunity will be provided to the youth so that they can fulfill their dream of joining the armed forces and serving the nation.
- There will be proper encouragement to follow military discipline, motivation, skill, and physical fitness.
- The armed forces will be standing out in the crowd through the resume.
- They will be smooth integration into the society with skill screening assessments. There will also be certifications and diplomas.
- Good financial packages will be provided to the forces.
- Confident and better citizens will be selected in order to get military training.
|Years||Customized Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to Corpus Fund by GoI|
|All Figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total Contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after Four Years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
|Exit After 4 Year||Rs 11.71 Lakh as SevaNidhi Package (Including, interest accumulated on the above amount as per the applicable interest rates would also be paid)|
The applicant must follow these steps for selection procedure to apply for this recruitment:-
- Under this AGNIPATH scheme, the Agniveers will be enrolled in the Forces under respective Service Acts for a period of four years.
- They would form a distinct rank in the Armed Forces, different from any other existing ranks.
- Upon the completion of four years of service, based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated by the Armed Forces from time to time, Agniveers will be offered an opportunity to apply for permanent enrolment in the Armed Forces.
- These applications will be considered in a centralized manner based on objective criteria including performance during their four-year engagement period and up to 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Armed Forces. Detailed guidelines will be issued separately.
- The selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Armed Forces. 46,000 Agniveers will be recruited this year.
- Enrolment will be undertaken through an online centralised system for all three services with specialized rallies and campus interviews from recognized technical institutes such as Industrial Training Institutes and National Skills Qualifications Framework, among others. Enrolment will be based on an ‘All India All Class’ basis and the eligible age will be in the range from 17.5 to 21 years.
- All the aspirants must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- The aspirants should be above the age of 17 and a half years and below the age of 21 years.
Application Procedure of Indian Army Agneepath Yojana 2023
To apply for the recruitment you have to follow the few simple steps given below:-
- First you have to visit the official website of the Indian army Agneepath Yojana by clicking on the link even here
- The home page will appear on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Agneepath Yojana and the official notification will open on your screen
- You have to read the details mentioned in the official notification carefully,
- Now, click on the apply online button
- The application form will open on your screen
- You will have to fill out the application form by following the details mentioned on the screen.
- Make sure to follow all of the guidelines before filling out the application form.
- Successfully apply for the scheme by uploading all of your documents
- Take a print out of the duly filled application form.