Chemplast Sanmar IPO Subscription Status| Chemplast Sanmar IPO GMP| Share Price of Chemplast Sanmar IPO| Listing Date/Price
Chemplast Sanmar Ltd was founded in the year 1985. On August 10, Chemplast Sanmar, an Indian specialty chemicals firm, launched its first public offering i.e. Chemplast Sanmar IPO. Chemplast Sanmar Ltd is a renowned specialty chemical manufacturer in India. It has four manufacturing sites, three of which are in Tamil Nadu, at Mettur, Berigai, and Cuddalore, and one in Puducherry, at Karaikal. The firm produces specialized paste, PVC resin, starting ingredients, and compounds for the agrochemical, pharmaceuticals, agrochemical, and fine chemical industries. Other compounds produced include Caustic Soda, Chloro Chemicals, Refrigerant gas, Industrial Salt, Hydrogen Peroxide, and many more.
Chemplast Sanmar IPO
Chemplast Sanmar has only raised money from primary market transactions once in its history. The company declared bankruptcy in June 2012, over a decade after being delisted from stock exchanges. It is a leading maker of specialty paste PVC resins in India, with the greatest installed production capacity. The company expects to raise approximately Rs 3,850 crore from the primary market. By installed production capacity, the company was one of India’s largest producers of specialized paste PVC resin as of December 31, 2020. By installed production capacity, it is the third-biggest manufacturer of caustic soda and the largest generator of hydrogen peroxide in south India. In India’s chloromethanes market, it is one of the earliest producers.
Read more :- Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account
Highlights of Chemplast Sanmar IPO
|IPO Opening Date||10 – Aug – 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||12 -Aug -2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹5(aggregating up to ₹3,850.00 Cr)|
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹5(aggregating up to ₹1,300.00 Cr)|
|Face Value||₹5 per equity share|
|Market Lot||27 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||27 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|IPO Price||₹530 to ₹541 per equity share|
|Offer for Sale||[.] Eq Shares of ₹5(aggregating up to ₹2,550.00 Cr)|
Objectives of Chemplast Sanmar IPO
The business will use net proceeds from this fresh offer to repay its non-convertible debentures early and undertake general corporate activities, which are the primary goals of this issue. Also, the corporation will not get any money from the offer for sale because all monies will go to shareholders who are selling their shares.
Work Profile of the Chemplast Sanmar IPO Company
Chemplast Sanmar is a specialty chemical producer based in India. This company produces unique synthetic intermediates and starting materials, as well as specialty PVC paste resins for application in medicines, agrochemicals, and fine chemicals. It is one of India’s most notable paste PVC resin manufacturers, based on installed production capacity. Chemplast Sanmar is one of the greatest producers of caustic soda, as well as a large producer of hydrogen peroxide and also, one of India’s oldest and first chloromethane producers. CCVL was purchased with 100 % ownership by the company. The company’s second-largest product line is suspension PVC resin. It is the largest company in South India in terms of installed manufacturing capacity.
Finances of the Chemplast Sanmar IPO Company
Chemplast Sanmar had a negative net worth as of the financial year 2021. Chemplast’s losses are mostly due to bankruptcy rather than operational or financial losses. In December 2019, a total of 12.4 billion rupees in non-convertible debentures with a 17.5 percent annual interest rate were issued. The income was refunded to SGIL’s promoter SHL in addition to being invested in the company. The remaining funds were used to pay off the company’s debt. In 2021, SGIL repaid the company’s interests. Another $ 9.8 billion investment was made in a joint venture with a group company.
The summary of financial Information (Restated Consolidated) is given in the table below:
|Particulars||For the year or period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||1184.64||461.25||4,102.44|
Competitive Advantages of Chemplast Sanmar IPO
Some of the Competitive Advantages of Chemplast Sanmar IPO are as follows:
- The business has a strong possibility of capitalizing on industry trends.
- In terms of installed production capacity, it is India’s largest maker of specialized paste PVC resins.
- It has vertically integrated manufacturing operations.
- It is a market leader in an extremely competitive field.
- A member of the SHL Chemicals Group, one of South India’s most well-known corporate conglomerates.
- In South India, it is the third-largest producer of caustic soda and the largest producer of hydrogen peroxide.
- It is a reputable company because it has a strong parent family and a qualified and experienced team with professional industry experience. In addition, the organization has excelled in operations.
- While maintaining high-quality manufacturing facilities, the organization is committed to sustainability.
- Machinery, plants, and technology received Rs 113 crore in Financial Year 2020.
- With its hydrogen peroxide plant, it is ideally positioned to benefit from future market expansion, As a result, it will preserve its leadership position in the industry
Also Check: Nuvoco Vistas IPO
- The company will open its shares for public sale on August 10, 2021, during the three days of the public offering.
- On August 12, 2021 subscriptions and trading will be closed.
The key dates of the Chemplast Sanmar IPO are given in the table below:
|IPO Opening Date||10 – August – 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||12 – August – 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||18 – August – 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||20 – August – 2021|
|The credit of Shares to Demat Account||23 – August – 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||24 – August – 2021|
Issue Size of Chemplast Sanmar IPO
- The Chemplast Sanmar IPO will raise a total of Rs 3,850 crore.
- The public offering includes a new issue of Rs 1,300 crore.
- Rs. 2,500 sale offers have also been offered.
- Each equity share has a worth of 5 rupees.
Price of Chemplast Sanmar IPO
- In a public offering for Rs 3,850 crore, the company intends to sell shares.
- The company issued a Rs 1,300 crore bond, while the proprietors offered to sell Rs 2,463.4 crore.
IPO Allotment for Chemplast Sanmar
- The allocation date for the public issue is August 18th.
- Meanwhile, the listing date of August 24 is being considered, although it has yet to be verified.
- Unqualified bidders will get refunds on August 20.
- The shares will be credited to the bidders’ Demat accounts on August 23.
IPO Lot Size for Chemplast Sanmar
- The IPO requires a minimum application amount of Rs 14,607 and a minimum lot size of 27 shares.
- The highest sum that can be applied is Rs 189,891, which limits the lot size to 351 shares at the top end.
- At the maximum lot size, retail investors can request up to 13 lots.
The IPO Lot Size for Chemplast Sanmar for minimum and maximum along with the shares and amount is given in the table below:
Reservation Category in the Chemplast Sanmar IPO Category
- A qualified institutional buyer has a 75 percent reserve
- A non-institutional investor has a 15 percent reservation.
- Retail has 10 percent of the issue.
IPO Promoter Holding for Chemplast Sanmar
The IPO Promoter Holding for Chemplast Sanmar is given in the table below:
|For Pre-Issue Share Holding||100%|
|For Post Issue Share Holding||54.99%|
How to Apply for Chemplast Sanmar IPO
To apply for the IPO of this company you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of Zerodha
- The homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen where you will have to log in using your login details and open your account.
- The portfolio page will be displayed on your screen.
- You will have to click on the IPO links.
- Now click on the option called Chemplast Sanmar IPO
- You have to click on the option called BID and now you will have to enter the information displayed on the screen.
- Summit the details and payment requests will be displayed on your screen.
IPO Subscription Status for Chemplast Sanmar (Bidding Detail)
- On August 11, 2021, at 11:28, the Chemplast Sanmar IPO was subscribed 0.19x times.
- In the retail sector, the public issue received 0.99x subscriptions,
- QIB category received 0.00x subscriptions
- NII category received 0.04x subscriptions
For further details or in case any query related to the Chemplast Sanmar, feel free to contact on the below address:
- Chemplast Sanmar Limited 9, Cathedral Road, Chennai, 600086
- + (91) 44 28128500