CarTrade IPO Allotment Status/Date | CarTrade IPO GMP Today| Share Price of CarTrade IPO| CarTrade IPO Subscription Status
CarTrade was founded in the year 2000 and since the day it was founded the company has been providing multi solutions to the customers and dealers through which they can purchase or sell their vehicles. The platform is also used for marketing and financial purposes related to each and every vehicle present in the country today. The company opened its subscriptions recently and given below are some important details regarding the CarTrade IPO. We will also share with you all the important information regarding the GMP Today, Share Price, Subscription Status, Dates, Review.
CarTrade will be opening the subscription for the IPO from 9th August 2021 and the last date to send your subscriptions is 11th August 2021. The company was founded in the year 2000 and it offers an auto platform and various brands are operated by the company under the same platform. The main work of the company is to offer assistance to the customers and dealers in the purchase and sale of a wide variety of vehicles present in the country. The company offers a range of automotive solutions such as purchasing, selling, marketing, and financing various vehicles.
Read more:- Nuvoco Vistas IPO
CarTrade IPO Details
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹1585 to ₹1618 per equity share|
|Market Lot||9 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||9 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||18,532,216 Eq Shares of ₹10(aggregating up to ₹2,998.51 Cr)|
|Offer for Sale||18,532,216 Eq Shares of ₹10(aggregating up to ₹2,998.51 Cr)|
|IPO Open Date||Aug 9, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Aug 11, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Aug 17, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Aug 18, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Aug 20, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Aug 23, 2021|
Strength Of The Company
If you are planning to subscribe to this company then you must also have perfect knowledge regarding the competitive strength of the company:-
- CarTrade is one of the leading platforms for automotive sales.
- The company has a strong ecosystem and the application of the company has billions of users.
- The platform is also operating various plans including CarWale, CarTrade, Shriram Automall, BikeWale, CarTrade Exchange, AutoBiz, etc.
- The company offers a wide range of services to the customers which include buying, selling, financing and marketing their vehicles.
- The business model of the company is quite profitable and scalable.
Objectives Of The Issue
The company has issued the IPO to fulfil a lot of different objectives and two of the main objectives are mentioned below:-
- The main objective is to carry out an offer for sale.
- The secondary objective as to which this IPO is issued is to achieve the benefits of listing the equity shares on the stock exchange.
Also Read: Meesho Supplier Registration
Given below is the table indicating the financial status of the company for the last 3 years:-
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||1,010.74||312.94||259.17|
IPO Lot Size
Given below is the detail indicating the CarTrade IPO lot size with the shares and the amounts:-
How to Apply for CarTrade IPO
To apply for the IPO of this company you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of Zerodha
- The homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen where you will have to log in using your login details and open your account.
- The portfolio page will be displayed on your screen.
- You will have to click on the IPO links.
- Now click on the option called CarTrade IPO
- You have to click on the option called BID and now you will have to enter the information displayed on the screen.
- Summit the details and payment requests will be displayed on your screen.