Aptus Value IPO Status| Aptus Value IPO GMP| Share Price of Aptus Value IPO| Allotment Date/Status
The Aptus Value Housing was established in the year 2009. It is a retail-oriented housing finance company focused on the lower- and medium self-employed users in India’s rural and semi-urban markets. The Aptus Value Housing is completely reliant on retail customers, with no loans available for builders or commercial real estate. The firm provides retail consumers with house loans for the purchase and self-construction of residential property, as well as a loan against property, home improvement and extension loans, and business loans. Builders and commercial real estate are not eligible for loans.
Aptus Value IPO – Comprehensive Details
The Aptus Value Housing has one the largest network in India. It has one of the top housing financing firms in terms of assets under management. The corporation has almost 190 branches throughout Tamil Nadu including the union territory of Puducherry, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka, spanning 75 districts. In terms of AUM, it is one of the largest housing finance organizations in South India. AVHF’s AUM was INR3,790.9 crore as of December 31, 2020, with 72.5 percent of its assets held by self-employed persons and 27.5 percent held by salaried individuals, respectively. In Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, and the Union Territory of Puducherry, it has 56,430 active loan accounts spread across 75 districts. As of March 31, 2021, it had an AUM of Rs 4,068 crore as per the Crisil report.
Read more :- Nuvoco Vistas IPO
Highlights of Aptus Value IPO
|Subscription Dates||10 – 12 August 2021|
|Price Band||INR346 – 353 per share|
|Fresh issue||INR500 crore|
|Offer For Sale||64,590,695 shares (INR2,234.84 – 2,280.05 crore)|
|Total IPO size||INR2,734.84 – 2,780.05 crore|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||42 shares|
|Face Value||INR2 per share|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
Objectives of Aptus Value IPO
The main objective of the Aptus Value Housing company is to provide House Loans companies to lower- and medium self-employed users in rural and semi-urban areas. Retail customers can get home loans, construction loans, housing improvement and extension loans, loans against property, and business loans from the corporation. It handles all aspects of lending, including sourcing, collateral evaluation, and legal evaluation, underwriting, credit assessment, and collection. Also, the funds from the IPO will be used to cover the company’s issue-related expenses, increase the company’s capital base to meet future financial needs, and reap the benefits of a stock market listing.
Competitive Advantages of Aptus Value IPO
Some of the Competitive Advantages of Aptus Value IPO are as follows:
- In terms of AUM, it is one of the largest housing finance organizations in South India.
- Puducherry has a strong network of 181 branches spread across 75 districts and the union territory.
- From sourcing through collections, credit risk management is rigorous, resulting in high asset quality.
- Existence in a vast, underserved market with a lot of scope for expansion.
- A proven track record of financial performance.
Read More: Windlas Biotech IPO
Dates of Aptus Value IPO
The key dates of the Aptus Value IPO are given in the table below:
|Opening Date of IPO||10 – August – 2021|
|Closing Date of IPO||12 – August – 2021|
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||18 – August – 2021|
|Initiation of refunds||20 – August – 2021|
|Transfer of Shares to Demat Accounts||23 – August – 2021|
|Listing Date||24 – August – 2021|
|Opening Price on NSE||Coming soon|
|Closing Price on NSE||Coming soon|
Aptus Value IPO GMP
The company specializes in offering loans to clients who are purchasing residential properties as well as loans secured by real estate. During the IPO, approximately 6,45,90,695 equity shares will be available for purchase. Through this method, a total of Rs 2,780 crore rupees will be raised. The company will be able to meet its tier-I capital requirement as a result of the IPO. Before investors can bid, the minimum number of equity shares that must be offered is 42, accompanied by 42 equity shares in Multiples. Retail investors will need to put down a minimum of Rs 14,826 to invest in the 13 lots. They have a maximum limit of Rs 1,92,738. Qualified investors will receive at least a 50% discount. Retail investors account for 35% of the total, while non-institutional investors account for 15%.
The current Aptus Value Housing IPO for GMP is given in the table below:
|Date||Aptus IPO GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
|11 August 2021||INR 10||–||–|
|10 August 2021||INR 20||–||–|
|9 August 2021||INR 10||–||–|
Aptus Value IPO Subscription Status
It serves self-employed users, with a focus on low- and middle-income clients. During the fiscal year 2021, the company’s ROA was 5.7 percent, the highest among peers. Aptus has been one of the largest financial organizations in terms of assets under management on March 31, 2021.
- For fiscal years 2019, Aptus’ credit expenses as a proportion of total assets were 0.06 percent
- For fiscal years 2020, Aptus’ credit expenses as a proportion of total assets were 0.11 percent
- For fiscal years 2021, Aptus’ credit expenses as a proportion of total assets were 0.14 percent
It offers home loan packages for home purchases and self-construction, as well as loans for home remodeling and extensions, property loans, and business loans. It solely lends to retail clients; builders and commercial property owners are not eligible.
The Subscription Details for Aptus Value Housing IPO is given in the table below:
|Category||Shares offered||Subscription (Number of times, at 5 PM)|
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Aptus Value Housing Finance
- Between the Financial year 2019 and financial year 2021, Profit After Tax i.e., PAT has doubled from Rs 111.48 crore in Financial Year 2019 to Rs 266.94 crore in Financial Year 2021.
- The company’s asset quality is consistent
- The company’s asset quality is consistent In the previous fiscal year, the net NPA increased. The net NPA was 0.3 percent in Financial Year 2019, 0.54 percent in Financial Year 2020, 0.49 percent in Financial Year 2021.
|Particulars||Financial Year 2019||Financial Year 2020||Financial Year 2021|
|Revenue from operations||323.85||500.33||636.62|
|Revenue Growth (%)||–||55.00 %||27.24 %|
|EBITDA margin (%)||84.75 %||87.47 %||87.54 %|
|Net Profit||111.56 %||211||267|
|Net Profit Margin (%)||34.45 %||42.17 %||41.94 %|
|RoNW (%)||15.96 %||12.35 %||13.49 %|
|ROE (%)||17.38 %||17.53 %||14.47 %|
|ROTA (%)||5.91 %||6.95 %||6.46 %|
Read More: Chemplast Sanmar IPO
IPO Share Price of Aptus Value
- Aptus Value Housing’s (IPO) pricing band is Rs 346-353.
- Lot Size for Aptus Housing Finance
- The IPO requires a minimum of 42 shares to participate, however, investors can subscribe for multiple sets of that number.
- The price band’s top limit implies a lot of Rs 14,826 per share. Retail investors can bid on a maximum of thirteen lots.
IPO Issue Size of Aptus Housing Finance
- The company plans to raise Rs 2,870.5 crore by selling an inaugural stake. This will result in the issuance of new shares worth Rs 500 crore.
- The promoters and existing shareholders have also agreed to sell up to Rs 2,280.05 crore.
Institutions’ Reserved Quota
The Reservation Quota for Institutions are as follows:
- Institutions are entitled to 50% of the net offering.
- Non-institutional investors will receive 15% of the company’s stock.
- Retail investors will be given a 35 percent stake.
In India, the housing finance market is incredibly competitive. Many types of businesses compete with Aptus Value Housing, including HFCs, NBFCs, small finance banks, and scheduled commercial banks. Also, First Finance Company India Ltd, Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd, Repco Home Finance Ltd., Home Shriram Housing Finance Ltd, and others are Aptus Value’s listed peers. Aptus Value has the highest Yield on Loans, highest Return on Assets, and lowest Leverage among its listed peers. This reflects the company’s solid financial condition and bright future opportunities. In the listed space, the company has the second-best Net Interest Margin. Aptus Value has a mid-sized AUM of Rs 4,068 crore, which is among the listed peers.
The Listed peers along with the Total income, Profit, NIM, ROA, ROE, Leverage, and the Yields on Advances in given in the table below:
|Peers||Total Income||Profit||NIM||RoA||RoE||Leverage||Yield on Advances|
|Aadhaar Housing Finance||1150||340||5.65%||2.62%||13.51%||3.8||13.35%|
|Aptus Value Housing Finance||550||220||9.72%||5.73%||12.23%||1.1||16.98%|
|Home First FinanceCO||490||100||6.73%||2.50%||8.63%||2.2%||13.36%|
|India Shelter Finance||320||90||10.21%||4.09%||9.76%||1.6||15.89%|
|Motilal Oswal Home Finance||550||40||6.59%||1.04%||4.57%||3.1||14.90%|
|Repco Home Finance||1390||290||4.80%||0.24%||14.98%||5||11.54%|
|Shraram Housing Finance||430||60||6.96%||1.97%||11.46%||5.5||12.28%|
|Vastu Housing Finance||350||100||8.94%||3.98%||10.65%||1.5||14.71%|
IPO Subscription Status for Aptus Value Housing Finance (Bidding Detail)
The IPO Subscription Status for Aptus Value Housing Finance are given below:
- On August 11, 2021, at 17:01, the Aptus Value Housing Finance IPO was 0.37x subscription
- In the retail sector, the public issue received 0.54x subscriptions
- QIB category received 0.33x subscription
- NII category received 0.06x subscription
IPO Lot Size for Aptus Value Housing Finance
- The market lot size for the Aptus Value Housing Finance IPO is 42 shares.
- Independent retail investors can apply for up to 13 lots (546 shares or 192,738).
The IPO Lot Size for Aptus Value Housing Finance for minimum and maximum along with the shares and amount is given in the table below:
IPO Promoter Holding for Aptus Value Housing Finance
The IPO Promoter Holding for Aptus Value Housing Finance is given in the table below:
|For Pre-Issue Share Holding||74.87 %|
|For Post Issue Share Holding||72.23 %|
Also Check: CarTrade IPO
The IPO Reviews for Aptus Value Housing Finance is given in the table below:
|Antique Stock Broking||Subscribe|
|Choice Broking||Subscribe with caution|
|Canara Bank Securities||–|
|Marwadi Financial Services –||Subscribe|
|Religare Broking||Positive view|
|Ventura Securities||Not rated|
For further details or in case any query related to the Aptus Value Housing Finance, feel free to contact on the below address
- Address: Aptus Value Housing Finance India Ltd, No. 8B, Doshi Towers, 8th Floor, No: 205 Poonamallee High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010,
- Contact Number: +91 44 4565 0000
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Official Website: http://www.aptusindia.com/