Karnataka Appu Yojana 2023 | Appu Yojana Puneeth Rajlumar Scheme Eligibility Criteria | Puneeth Rajkumar Scheme Benefits | Application Process Appu Yojana
Due to a lack of services in small areas, they don’t get health checkups, so for that issue the government of Karnataka has launched the program which is called Appu Yojana which is also known as Puneeth Rajkumar Scheme. Under this program, the government will create AED in hospitals and other places so that citizens will get regular health checkups without paying any fee. In this article, we will provide you with all the important details such as features, eligibility criteria, health checkup lists, and much more. So, all the citizens who want to know all the detailed information about this scheme can now go through this article and apply for it and get free checkups.
Karnataka Appu Yojana 2023
The government of Karnataka have initiated the latest scheme for the citizens of the state to provide them free health checkup who are suffering from any health major or minor issues. As we know nowadays not just old people minor youngsters also get through big diseases such as heart attacks, kidney stones, and other major health issues, and due to lack of financial conditions, they cannot afford money to do regular checkups and pay for it. So, the government has created this initiative in which the government will set AED in different places in the state and as well as in hospitals where all the eligible citizens will get free health checkups from major to minor. All the citizens who want to learn more about this program must go through this article till the end and also go to the Official Website of the scheme through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of Karnataka Appu Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Appu Yojana|
|Also known as||Puneeth Rajkumar Scheme|
|Named on||Kannada Actor Puneeth Rajkumar|
|Launched By||Health Minister Dinesh Gundu Rao|
|Launched On||20th August, 2023|
|Category||Karnataka Govt Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of State|
|How to Apply||Offline|
Objective of Karnataka Appu Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to provide free health checkups to economically weak citizens who face health issues but due to lack of assistance, they face loss. With the implementation of this, the government will provide them regular free health checkups so that those who get heart arrest will get instant treatment from AED (Automated External Defibrillator). This is such as great initiative that should be available not just in Karnataka but in other states also, because a lot of youngsters get heart issues at a very young age which is not good.
Benefits of Karnataka Appu Yojana
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government will install AED machines in all the common places in the state which will provide them with free health checkups.
- The government will install AED machines in places such as bus stations, railway stations, shopping malls and areas, and also in airports.
- Through this scheme, citizens will be aware in advance of the danger of heart and kidney diseases so that they don’t get any major health issues.
- In the case of an emergency, the AED machine will provide all the citizen with an instant checkup which will cover their situation at the emergency moment.
Types of Checkups
- High/Low Blood Pressure
- Heart Issues
- Kidney-related issues etc.
- This scheme is available only for the citizens of the Karnataka state.
- All the citizens can avail benefits from this because in this there’s no caste discrimination, religion, and other criteria.
Required Documents List
- Valid residential proof
Registration Procedure Under Karnataka Appu Yojana 2023
- For that citizens who want to get done their checkups have to go to their nearest AED Health Camp.
- There you have to communicate with the coordinator about what type of health issue you are facing.
- After this, you will connect with the doctor who will ask you all the health-related issues.
- After this procedure you will get body check up on free of cost.