Paytm IPO GMP Subscription Status | Paytm IPO Date Listing Price | Paytm IPO Review | Paytm IPO GMP Today |
One 97 Communications Ltd, founded in 2000, is India’s premier digital ecosystem for customers and businesses. The company has 333 million+ customers and 21 million+ registered merchants as of March 31, 2021, to whom it provides payment, finance, commerce, and cloud services.
According to the Kantar BrandZ India 2020 Report, the company introduced the first digital mobile payment platform, “Paytm App,” in 2009 to provide customers with digital payment services. It has now grown to become India’s largest payment platform and most important payments brand, with a total brand value of US $ 6.3 billion. Users can use the app to make cashless purchases in stores, top-up mobile phones, send money online, pay bills, use digital banking services, buy tickets, play games online, buy insurance, invest, and more. Manufacturers, on the other hand, can use the system for advertising, online payment solutions, product offerings, and loyalty programs.
Paytm IPO Details
Paytm’s 18,300 crores initial public offering (IPO) by parent One97 Communications opened for subscription on Monday, which is believed to be India’s largest public sale. The price range for the three-day share sale, which begins on November 10 and ends on November 10, has been set at 2,080-2,150 per share. Paytm has raised Rs 8,235 crore from anchor investors in preparation for its IPO.
According to BSE data, as of 3 p.m. on day 2 of the offering, the Paytm IPO has been subscribed 37 percent, with the retail component booked 1.11x. Non-institutional investors (NIIs) bid 0.03 times on average, whereas qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) bid 0.29 times on average. The public offering involved the issuance of 8,300 crores in new equity shares and a 10,000 crore Offer for Sale (OFS) by current shareholders. Paytm’s IPO is expected to be the country’s largest, smashing the previous record set by Coal India Ltd, which raised over Rs 15,000 crore more than a decade ago. According to market analysts, Paytm’s stock premium has decreased in the grey market, with a GMP of approximately 58 today. On November 18, 2021, the company’s shares are planned to be listed on the BSE and NSE, two major stock markets.
Paytm IPO Competitive Advantages
- An infrastructure that enables the organization to scale up its response to many significant market opportunities.
- India’s most popular digital payment platform.
- It is a well-known brand with a nationwide presence
- With 333 million overall consumers, 114 million yearly transacting users, and 21 million registered businesses, the company has a large client base.
- With a brand worth of $6.3 billion, the company has strong brand recognition.
- Paytm Super-app allows you to use your phone to access a variety of digital payment services.
- The company develops its technology and is committed to innovation.
- promoters with a solid management team with a lot of expertise
- Indian traders and consumers have a wealth of knowledge.
- The company’s way to maintain and extend its connection with existing traders, as well as raise the volume of transactions completed on its platform, is dependent.
- Most of the company’s revenue comes from its payment services.
- Dependence on the company’s ability to retain existing customers and expand transaction volume, as well as attract new customers to its platforms.
- A track record of net losses
- Inability to maintain or improve the company’s technological infrastructure.
- The corporation competes in markets that are constantly changing in terms of technology and consumer demands.
- Financial institutions are viewed as partners in the provision of financial products and services.
Other Major IPOs
Paytm IPO Company Financials
Summary of the Companies financial Information is given in the table below:
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||(3,819)||(2,844)||(17,010)||(29,424)||(42,309)|
Objects of the Issue
- The net proceeds from the initial public offering will be used for the following purposes:
- Increasing the size and strength of the Paytm ecosystem, including acquiring and retaining customers and merchants, as well as giving them better access to technology and financial services – 4,300 crores
- Investing 2,000 crores in new business initiatives, acquisitions, and strategic alliances
- Corporate purposes in general
Paytm IPO Overview
|IPO Opening Date||Nov 8, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Nov 10, 2021|
|IPO Price||₹2080 to ₹2150 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|Min Order Quantity||6 Shares|
|Market Lot||6 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹1(aggregating up to ₹18,300.00 Cr)|
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹1(aggregating up to ₹8,300.00 Cr)|
|Offer for Sale||[.] Eq Shares of ₹1(aggregating up to ₹10,000.00 Cr)|
Paytm IPO Tentative Timetable
The Paytm IPO opens on November 8, 2021, and closes on November 10, 2021. On November 18, 2021, the issue could go on the market.
|IPO Open Date||Nov 8, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Nov 10, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Nov 15, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Nov 16, 2021|
|The credit of Shares to Demat Account||Nov 17, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Nov 18, 2021|
Subscription Status for Paytm IPO (Bidding Detail)
On November 9, 2021, 16:02, the Paytm IPO was subscribed 0.47 times. The retail category received 1.19 subscriptions, 0.45 in the QIB category, and 0.04 in the NII category. Check Subscription Details on a Day-by-Day Basis (Live Status)
Lot Size for Paytm IPO
The market lot size for the Paytm IPO in six shares. A single retail investor can apply for up to 15 lots (90 shares or $193,500).
Paytm IPO Review/ Ratings
|Axis Securities Limited||Neutral|
|Arihant Capital Markets Ltd||Apply|
|Dilip Davda||May apply|
|Multi – Act Equity Consultancy Pvt Ltd||Neutral|
Contact Information of the Company
The contact information of the company is given below:
One 97 Communications Limited
First Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place,
New Delhi 110 019, India
Phone: +91 11 2628 0280
Email: [email protected]
Paytm IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
- Phone: + 91-22-4918 6270
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: http://www.linkintime.co.in
Paytm IPO Lead Manager (s)
|IPO Lead Managers|
|Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited|
|Axis Capital Limited|
|J.P. Morgan India Private Limited|
|Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Private Limited|
|HDFC Bank Limited|
|ICICI Securities Limited|
|Morgan Stanley India Company Pvt Ltd|
Lead Manager Reports
|Lead Manager Reports|
|List of IPOs handled by a Lead Manager|
|Lead Manager Performance Tracker|