AICTE PG Scholarship Apply Online 2021 | AICTE PG Scholarship Registration | aicte-india.org Login | AICTE PG Scholarship Last Date
If you are pursuing any type of post-graduation course then you will be eligible for the prestigious scholarship presented by the concerned organization of All India Council for Technical Education and given below in this article we have shared some of the most important specifications regarding the scholarship opportunity known as the AICTE PG Scholarship (GATE/GPAT) 2022. We will also share with our readers the step-by-step procedure to do the registration under this prestigious scheme and the last date to apply for this prestigious scheme.
AICTE PG Scholarship (GATE/GPAT) 2022
All India Council for Technical Education will be responsible for providing financial assistance to the people who are taking post-graduation courses and are not able to continue their education due to the lack of financial funds. This scholarship will be given for the duration of 24 months to all of the beneficiaries and the beneficiaries will be able to take proper measures to continue their education by using this prestigious scholarship scheme presented by the Government. You can easily apply for the scholarship by going to the official website of the organization and filling up the application form.
Details Of AICTE PG Scholarship
Objectives Of AICTE PG Scholarship
The All India Council for Technical Education is providing this special scholarship for postgraduate students so that they can easily get further studies and also receive financial assistance every month. The candidates can continue all of the other activities related to their education without having to worry about the financial expenses that they will have to go through in order to continue their education. It is important for the candidates to have a perfect GATE score in order to get the benefit of this scholarship program presented by the concerned authorities.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship
AICTE PG Scholarship Rewards
The following rewards will be provided to the students in this prestigious scholarship:-
- Students will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 12,400 per month for a duration of 2 years or till their course is completed, whichever happens, sooner.
- In addition, students will also get an annual contingency grant of Rs. 20,000 as per the scholarship notification.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The candidate should have a valid GATE/ GPAT score at the time of admission.
- The candidate must be admitted as a full-time scholar.
- He/She should be admitted to AICTE approved Institutions / University Departments.
- Candidates admitted in AICTE approved programs viz. Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture and Master of Pharmacy programs.
- Candidates who have done short-term courses cannot apply to this program.
- Apart from this, qualified students under OBC (Creamy Layer) category are also not eligible for this.
- Candidates of reserved categories will have to attest to their documents.
- Documents in support of SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / Divyang certificate have to be verified by the head of the institute or by a gazetted officer.
AICTE Swanath Scholarship
Documents Required for AICTE PG Scholarship
The following documents must be submitted by the authorities to apply for this scholarship:-
- A recent authentic non-creamy layer certificate[NCL] is required for OBC candidates (not more than 1-year old)
- Documents in support of SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped certificate shall be attested by the institute principal or gazetted officer
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped certificate should be in Hindi/English otherwise it should be translated and verified in Hindi/English by a notary office or by the principal on institute letterhead. Students shall upload both original and translated certificate
- All other attachments shall be self-attested by the candidate
- Only clear and readable attachments shall be accepted
- GATE/GPAT scorecard (Scanned)
- Bank passbook (Scanned)
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card (Students from J&K, Meghalaya and Assam are exempted)
- Caste certificate scanned copy
- Scanned copy of the Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate, not more than a year old (only for OBC candidates)
Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme
AICTE PG Scholarship Selection Process
The applicant must go through the following selection procedure in order to be selected for this scholarship:-
- All the Institutes shall upload the eligible PG Student’s details on the AICTE portal on or before the deadline and distribute student’s Unique ID generated by the system to all the PG students admitted in AICTE approved programs/ Institutions during 2020-21
- All the students undergoing Post Graduate courses having valid GATE/GPAT scores and admitted in AICTE approved programs/Institutions shall collect the Unique ID from the institute.
- Scanned copy of GATE/GPAT scorecard. Scanned copy of the first page of Bank Passbook having the details of beneficiary, Name of the Bank, Bank account number, Branch Name and IFS Code.
- Only Aadhar active savings bank account will be considered since the PG Scholarship is released through the Aadhaar Bridge Payment System (ABPS) mode through Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- No-Frill Account, Jan Dhan account, Bank Account having limits on transactions/credits & Joint Account are not permitted. The bank account should not either be closed or transferred/shifted during the period of course.
- Scanned copy of the valid Category Certificate for SC/ST, OBC & Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) latest issued by the Competent Authority for OBC candidates only).
- The Institute shall then verify the student data and approve his/her candidature on the portal. (Students verification) and approved for eligibility for disbursement of the scholarship. (Scholarship disbursement approval).
- It may be ensured by the Institute that students personal details, bank details and date of admission/date of commencement are correctly filled in.
- All eligible students shall upload their information on the AICTE web portal and the Institute shall complete the procedure of student data verification and approval for the eligibility for the receipt of scholarship on or before the deadline.
National Overseas Scholarship
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 31st December 2020.
AICTE PG Scholarship Application Procedure
To apply for the scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official web page for the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The details regarding the scheme will open on your screen.
- You can easily download the guidelines for the scheme by clicking on the Guidelines button.
- Read the guidelines of the scheme carefully.
- You have to now click on the Apply Online option.
- The application form for the scheme will open on your screen.
- You have to fill in the application form with all of the important details related to your entrance examination and the score that you have achieved in your entrance examination.
- Upload all of the documents related to your claims and then you will have to validate your application form.
- You can also obtain a student ID from your Institute.
- You have to keep the application reference number safe and secure for future use.
Terms And Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to apply for the scholarship:-
- Only GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Candidates admitted for part-time courses are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Bank account name and candidate name should be the same
- Joint accounts are not permitted for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Students must have general savings account in the bank. (Minor/no-frills account will not be accepted)
- Gate candidates admitted in engineering and architecture program and GPAT candidates admitted in pharmacy program alone are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Admissions before or after GATE/GPAT validity shall not be considered for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under the OBC category are not eligible for the GATE scholarship
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having authentic certificate are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- GATE/GPAT scholarship shall be given from the date of commencement of classes/date of admission (whichever is later) to completion of courses/date of submission of thesis
- The GATE/GPAT scholarship will be disbursed for a maximum period of 24 months or till completion of courses/date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier
- Contact Number- 011-29581333 (Only for Technical Queries), 29581338, 29581119
- Email- [email protected]