Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme Apply | PMSSS Scholarship Application Form | Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme Last Date | AICTE PMSSS Login
The official notification for the PMSSS Scholarship Online Application form has been released. Students who have been waiting for the PMMSS Application form can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Yojana 2021 Form. Applicants must apply for the scholarship online before the deadline. Students must fill out the online application form entirely online. Read below to check the detailed information related to the Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 like Highlights, Objectives, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Procedure, Counselling Process, Scholarship Amount, and much more.
Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
Due to their poor financial circumstances, children in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, and Ladakh are frequently facing discrimination. The All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has given the people of Jammu and Kashmir a new opportunity. This scholarship scheme, known as the Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme, would be available for students from the state of Jammu & Kashmir. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be citizens of the state of Jammu & Kashmir and must have completed their class 12th examination from a recognized board. Students who are interested in applying for the Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme should do so within the timeframe stated in the application form.
Read More :- National Overseas Scholarship 2021
Highlights of PMSSS Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2021-22|
|Introduced By||All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh|
|Objective||To provide financial help to the economically weaker children who want to undergo higher studies|
Objectives of Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K Students
Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme will give academic expenses and a living stipend to students of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh who have completed class 12 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board. It is mostly granted to students who are seeking undergraduate courses outside of Jammu & Kashmir. The All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) launched this program. Candidates who want to apply for a scholarship for their higher study must do so before the deadline. Through this scholarship, students from the state of Jammu & Kashmir will receive approximately 30000 Rupees per year for general degrees and 1.25 lakh Rupees for professional degrees.
Eligible Courses under Prime Minister Special Scholarship
The Eligible Courses under Prime Minister Special Scholarship are given in the table below:
|General Stream||B.A.B.Com.B.Sc.B.Sc. (Hon.)BBABCA|
|Professional courses||B.E.B.Tech.B. PharmacyB.ArchitectureHotel Management & Catering TechnologyB.Sc. (Nursing).|
|Medical Streams||MBBSB.D.S.BAMSAllied Medicinal Courses.|
Read More :- MOMA Scholarship 2021-22
Students studying courses of General Degree, Professional Degree, and Medical Streams will be granted a total of 5,000 scholarships. Candidates for this scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- For General Degree:
- There will be a total of 2070 scholarships available.
- Academic fees for up to INR 30,000 each year (payable to the institution)
- Annual maintenance fees of INR 1 lakh (payable to the student)
- For Professional Degree:
- A total of 2830 scholarships to be offered
- Academic fees for professional degrees can go up to INR 1.25 lakh per annum (payable to the institution)
- Maintenance charges of INR 1 lakh per annum (payable to the student)
- For MBBS / BDS or Equivalent Medical Streams:
- A total of 100 scholarships to be offered
- Up to INR 3 lakh per annum for the academic fee (payable to the institution)
- Maintenance charges of INR 1 lakh per annum (payable to the student)
Eligibility Criteria for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme
Applicants who want to apply for the Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The eligibility criteria for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 are given below:
- Applicant must be the domicile of Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh’s
- Applicant must have completed class 12th from the JKBOSE or CBSE-affiliated school in the Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh.
- For admission to the second year, the applicant must have completed a 10 + 3-year diploma from the Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh Polytechnic. Registration and counseling will be held subject to vacancies in the prescribed list of institutions in the previous academic year.
- Applicants who have qualified national-level exams such as NEET, CLAT, JEE, and other similar exams are also eligible to apply.
- Applicant must meet the institution’s or university’s minimal age requirements and qualifications.
Also Read :- NMMS Scholarship 2021
Applicants who fall under the below-given categories are not eligible to apply for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
- If the applicant is getting benefits from any other Government or Non-Government scheme.
- If the student has taken admission in college which is not affiliated with those on the AICTE portal
- Applicants who are Pursuing any Diploma or Post-Graduate Program are not eligible to apply.
- If the candidate has got admission through the Management quota, any NGO or agent.
- If the candidate will not take part in the counseling process will be disqualified.
- Students who have not applied through the AICTE portal.
- If the selected student will join any other college or institute other than the allotted one.
Prime Minister Special Scholarship Required Documents
While filling up the application form for Prime Minister Special Scholarship, some important documents will be needed by the students, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required by the applicants are as follows:
- J&K and Ladakh Domicile certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Mark Sheet of Class 10th
- Mark Sheet Class 12th
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Family Income Certificate (Issued by Tehsildar or equivalent)
- Bonified certificate, duly filled up and signed by Principal / Registrar of the Institute
- Valid Caste certificate for SC / ST / SEBC for claiming the reservation as per State Govt. Policy
- Diploma Certificate (for lateral entry only)
- EX-Servicemen / EX- Coast Guard Certificate
- Valid disability certificate (if any)
- One blank page of Bank Passbook (SBI / PNB Only)
Read More :- OBC Scholarship 2021
Steps to apply for Prime Minister Special Scholarship
Once the applicants find themselves eligible for the Prime Minister Special Scholarship, they can proceed further by filling up the Prime Minister Special Scholarship Application Form. Following is the step-by-step process of filling the application form.
- First of all, go to the official website of the PMSSS J&K Scholarship i.e., https://aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/.
- On the home page of the website, several government schemes will be present.
- Search for the General Schemes and click on the link.
- Now click on the apply button.
- Once you click on the Apply button, an application form will open on the screen.
- Fill in the form with all the required details.
- Now upload all the required documents.
- Now review and recheck all the details in the form to avoid any mistakes.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to submit your application form.
Merit List for Prime Minister Special Scholarship
The authority publishes a merit list for a scholarship program based on the following criteria:
- Merit lists will be made available after the documents have been verified.
- Before the first round of counseling results, the AICTE prepares and displays a merit list based on the marks received by students in the CBSE / JKBOSE 12th class examination.
- Only those whose names appear on the merit list will be contacted for counseling.
Counselling Process for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme
To receive the scholarship, the applicant must go through the following counseling process:
- The only way to get a seat is to go through online counseling.
- Applicants who obtained admission through online counseling are eligible for scholarships.
- No admission will be granted unless the applicant completes the online counseling process.
- Aspirants would be required to give their preferences for courses and colleges throughout the counseling process.
The Reservation Criteria for the Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme are given in the table below:
|Sc (Scheduled Caste)||8%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||11%Gujjar & Backward Leh District Kargil District Other ST|
|Socially and economically backward classes||25% Weak & underprivileged classes/social caste (OCS)A resident of the backward area (RBA)A resident of adjoining actual line of control (ALC)|
Seat Matrix for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme
The following seats are available in the Prime Minister Special scholarship scheme: –
Scholarship Amount for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme
The Scholarship Amount for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme is given in the table below:
|Stream||Academic Fee||Maintenance Charges Limits||Number of Scholarship|
|General Degree||Up to Rs 30,000/-||* Uniformly Rs.1.00 LakhFor all||2070|
|EngineeringDegree/Professional||Up to Rs. 1.25Lakh||2830|
|Medical/BDS orequivalent MedicalStreams||Up to Rs. 3.00Lakh||100|
|Total No. of Scholarships||——-||5000|
For any queries or details which you want to know regarding the Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme feel free to contact us on the below-given details:
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Nelson Mandela Marg,
- Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
- Phone Number: 011-26131576-78.80
- Email Id: email@example.com