NMMS Scholarship 2023 Apply Online | NMMS Scholarship 2023 Application Form | NMMS Scholarship Online Registration | NMMS Scholarship Scheme List
The Government of India has again come up with a new scholarship scheme to encourage the student for further studies. The name of this scholarship is NMMS Scholarship. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the students who are pursuing their education from class 9th to class 12th. The student under this scheme will get encouragement for further studies. All those applicants who belong to an economically weaker section of society will be able to get an opportunity to build a better future. To know more about NMMS Scholarship 2023 you are requested to read the article carefully.
About NMMS Scholarship 2023
A new scholarship has been created by the government of India in collaboration with the department of school education and literacy under the Ministry of human resource development. Under this scholarship scheme, the financial incentive will be provided to the student who belongs to the economically weaker section of society. The main aim of launching the NMMS Scholarship is to support students financially so that they would be able to continue their education without worrying about weak financial conditions. Around Rs. 12,000 will be provided to the student as a scholarship from class 9th to class 12th so as to continue their education for a better future. All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal
Objective Of NMMS Scholarship
The basic objectives related to NMMS Scholarship are as follows:-
- The main objective of launching this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students belonging to weaker section society for their further education.
- With the help of this scheme students will be able to build a better future.
- The students will be able to fulfill all their educational needs
- It will also help in improving the dropout ratio of the student due to weak financial conditions.
- The Other main objective of launching this scheme is to provide encouragement to the student to take admission in the secondary education.
Read More: OBC Scholarship 2022
Key Highlights Of NMMS Scholarship
The key highlights related to NMMS Scholarship are as follows:-
- Name of the scheme- NMMS Scholarship 2022
- Launched by- The Government of India
- Department- school education and literacy under the ministry of human resource Department
- Objective- to promote Secondary Education
- Beneficiaries- students of class 8th
- Scholarship amount- Rs. 12000 per annum
- Classes- 10th to 12th
- Mode Of Application- Online
- Official Website– https://scholarships.gov.in/
Rewards Under NMMS Scholarship
The students under this scheme will be rewarded with the financial assistance of up to Rs. 12,000 per annum i.e. Rs. 1000 per month. The scholarship amount under this scheme is directly transferred into the bank account of beneficiaries through the State Bank of India. Every year around 1 lakh NMMS Scholarships are disbursed to encourage the students for secondary education. While the allocation of scholarships differs according to the enrollment of students in other classes and populations in their respective states. The student belonging to class ninth will be rewarded with Rs. 12,000 per annum. The renewal of the application will occur every year till the student completes their class 12th.
The selection procedure of the student under this scheme will be based on the test that is conducted by each state and union territory. The duration of this test is 90 minutes and the selected student will get the scholarship under this scheme. The details related to the test are as follows:-
|(MAT) Mental Ability Test||This test is based on the reasoning abilities and critical thinking of the candidates. It consists of 19 multiple questions based on the topic of the analog, hidden figure, pattern, perception, numerical series, classifications, etc|
|(SAT) Scholastic Aptitude Test||This test is based on the syllabus of class 7th 8th. It consists of 90 multiple choice questions based on the topic of Social studies science and mathematics etc.|
NMMS Scholarship Result Declaration
The students are required to score at least 40% in off marks in each test such as MAT and SAT. The result of the student will be declared by the state. The terms and conditions related to preparing the final list of the students are as follows:-
- The student must have scored at least 40% marks in each test
- There is relaxation in marks of reserved categories
- The cut off marks is 32% for reserved categories
- The student must have scored at least 55% marks in final examination of class 8th
- The students should have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria
- The relaxation for SC/ST is 5%
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|Income Criteria||The family income should not exceed more than 1,50,000 from all the sources|
|Enrollment Criteria||The student who has enrolled themselves for class 8th can apply under this scheme Students who are studying in government/ government-aided school can easily apply|
|Marks Criteria||The student must have scored at least 60% in their 10th examination The candidate must have scored at least 55% in taking admission in class 12th|
|Reserved Criteria||55% for general category 50% for reserved category|
|Ineligibility Criteria||The students who are enrolled in NVS, KVS, Sainik School, and private school cannot apply for this scholarship The students studying in schools run by State Government with facilities like boarding, lodging, etc cannot apply for this scholarship|
Also Check: Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2022
The documents for NMMS Scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residential certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Process To Apply Online For NMMS Scholarship 2023
All the interested applicants who want to apply under NMMS Scholarship will have to follow the procedure given below:-
- First visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, click on the option of New Registration
- A new web page will appear in front of you
- Here you have to read all terms and condition
- After reading terms and conditions carefully tick the declaration marks and click on Continue option
- The registration form will appear in front of you
- Enter all the details that are asked in the form.
- After entering all the details attach all your important documents.
- Now click on Submit option
To Apply Offline For NMMS Scholarship
- Go to the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, click on the option of NMMS Scholarship
- The pdf form will appear in front of you
- Download the form by clicking on the Download option.
- Now take a print out of it and enter all the details.
- After entering all the details attach all the important documents.
- Now Submit this form to the concerned department.
Download Mobile App
- You have to go official website of national scholarship portal
- The homepage will open appear you
- Afterthen on the home page , you have click on get it on Google Play
- A new page open will open appear you
- you have required click on the installation
- The mobile app will start downloading in your device