AICTE Pragati Scholarship Apply Online 2022 | Pragati Scholarship for Girls Registration | AICTE Pragati Scholarship Last Date | Pragati Scholarship Merit List
The AICTE Pragati Scholarship for 2022 has been released which is established by the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The All-India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) is accepting online applications for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2021, which will be awarded to female students who wish to pursue higher education. The AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls 2022 is open to students who will be enrolled in the first year of a technical degree or diploma course (2021-22 Batch) at an AICTE recognized institute. Read below to check the detailed information related to the AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022 like Objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Procedure, Renewals, Selection Procedure, Number of Scholarships, and much more.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022
The All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) offers the Pragati Scholarship, which is a government scholarship program. This scholarship program was established in 2014-15 for female candidates who wish to pursue technical or diploma courses. Every year, a total of 5000 scholarships are awarded via the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme. Only meritorious female students are eligible to apply for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship. Every year, the scholarship winners are awarded a sum of INR 50,000. Thousands of girl students have benefited from the Pragati Scholarship scheme since its start in 2014-15.
Read More :- SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022
Highlights of AICTE Pragati Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022|
|Introduced By||The All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|State||All over India|
|Beneficiaries||Girl candidates enrolled in the 1st year of diploma or degree program|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the economically weaker girl candidates to complete their technical education|
|Number of Scholarships||5000|
Objectives of Pragati Scholarship
The initiative, which is being conducted by the AICTE, aims to help girls who are studying technical education. Education is an essential element for educating women with the knowledge, talents, and self-confidence they need to effectively participate in the development process. “Women’s Empowerment through Technical Education” is an initiative to provide young women a chance to continue their education and plan for a secure and prosperous future.
Read More: AICTE Swanath Scholarship 2022
Applicants who want to apply for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022 must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The eligibility criteria for the scholarship are as follows:
- Candidates must be enrolled in the first or second year of a technical diploma/degree program at an AICTE recognized college/institute in the current academic year through the State / Central Government’s centralized admission process (lateral entry only).
- The award is open to two girls from each family.
- During the previous financial year, the applicant’s yearly family income must not exceed INR 8 lakh. If the candidate is married, the income of the applicant’s parents or in-laws is taken into account, whichever is larger.
Pragati Scholarship Required Documents
While filling up the application form for AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022, some important documents will be needed by the students, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required by each category applicants are as follows:
- Applicant’s passport size photo
- Signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Tehsildar or higher competent authority must provide a family annual income certificate for the previous financial year appropriately.
- For the current academic year, the Centralized Admission Authority has issued admission letters to first-year Degree/Diploma programs.
- Aadhaar seeded bank passbook including the individual’s name, account number, IFSC code, and photo pasted in a suitable location, duly signed by the Manager and bearing the bank’s rubber stamp.
- The payment of the current academic year’s tuition fee.
- The Director / Principal / HOD issues a certificate in the prescribed format.
- Attested copy of caste certificate, in case the applicant is applying for SC / ST / OBC category.
- A legally signed declaration by parents in the specified format stating that the applicant’s information is correct and that the scholarship amount will be repaid if any fraudulent information is discovered at any point.
Read More: MahaDbt Scholarship 2022
Steps to Apply for AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022
Once the applicants find themselves eligible for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022, they can proceed further by filling up the AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2021 Application Form. Following is the step-by-step process of filling the application form.
- First of all, go to the official website of the NSP portal i.e., https://scholarships.gov.in/.
- On the home page of the website, click on the New Registration option.
- A new page will open on the screen with the Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal.
- Read the Guidelines carefully.
- Now accept the declaration and click on the Continue Button.
- Once you click on the continue button, a registration page will open on the screen.
- Fill in the form with all the required details like State, Name, Date of birth, Mobile number, Email id, Bank account number, etc.
- Now, click on the ‘Register button to complete the registration process.
- Once you are successfully registered, you will be provided with the User Id and Password to log in to your account.
- First of all, go to the official website of the NSP portal i.e., https://scholarships.gov.in/
- On the home page of the website, click on the Login option.
- A login page will open on the screen.
- Enter the user id, password, and captcha code.
- Now, click on the login button to get logged in to your account.
- Once you are successfully logged in, click on the application on the dashboard of your account.
- An application form will open on the screen.
- Fill in the application form with all the required details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Now review and recheck the inserted details to avoid any mistakes.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to submit your application form.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022 Renewal
- The applicants who have already applied for the scholarship in one year can apply for the next year through the renewal process.
- Applicants who do not pass to the next class or may lose their scholarship.
- The applicant must have the receipt of a renewal request from the Head of the Institution via the NSP portal.
Selection Procedure for Pragati Scholarship 2022
The Selection for AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022 is based on the following points:
- The applicant will be chosen entirely based on their performance in the qualifying exam to pursue a Technical Diploma or Degree Program at any AICTE government-approved institute.
- A merit list will be developed for each state/UT based on the number of scholarships available in that state/UT.
Also Check: Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2022
Methods to Break Ties
In case of a tie between two similar candidates, the following points will be considered to break the tie:
- In the event of a tie between the two candidates, the candidate with the older age will be given the higher preference.
- If the age requirements do not work to break the tie, then the annual income of the family will be considered to break the tie. Families with a lower annual family income will be given a higher preference.
Pragati Scholarship Rewards
The Pragati Scholarship has several benefits. A total of 5,000 scholarships are awarded by the AICTE Pragati Scholarship to female students. The sum of the Pragati Scholarship is given below.
- For each year, of course, the selected candidates will receive a sum of INR 50,000 as a payment towards —
- College fees.
- Books purchase
- Equipment purchase
- For purchasing Laptops/desktop computers and software
- However, for accommodation, medical fees, etc., no additional payment shall be done.
Number of Scholarships
Under this scheme, a total of 5,000 scholarships are available per year for students who wish to pursue a First-Year Diploma level course OR a Second Year Diploma level degree through lateral entry in any AICTE recognized colleges or institution.
State-wise Distribution of Scholarships in Diploma Course is given in the table below:
|S. No.||State/ UT||No. of Scholarships|
|S. No.||State/UT||No. of Scholarships|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar Islands (UT)||All Eligible Applicants|
|2||Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman and Diu (UT)|
|3||Jammu and Kashmir (UT)|
Also Check: National Overseas Scholarship 2021
After being selected, the beneficiaries will be paid an annual stipend by DBT.
Terms and Conditions for AICTE Pragati Scholarship
Some of the few terms and conditions for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022 outlined below must be kept in mind by the applicants.
- This award is only open to applicants who have been enrolled into the first year of their degree or diploma program in the current academic year.
- The AICTE Pragati Scholarship is not available to students enrolled under the management quota.
- While filling out the application form, scanned copies of the applicant’s passport size photo and signature must be uploaded in JPG / JPEG format.
- The photo file size should not exceed 200 kb, and the signature should not exceed 50 kb.
- Applicants must have a bank account with a general savings account. They are not allowed to use a FRILL/Minor/Joint account.
- The scholarship payment is directly transferred into the approved student’s bank account using Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
- If no suitable applicants are available in any of the degree or diploma level programs, the scholarships are transferable.
For any queries or details which you want to know regarding the AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2021 feel free to contact us on the below-given email id:
- Email ID: [email protected]