YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme Status | YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme Beneficiary List | YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme Registration |
YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme is basically for the women of Andhra Pradesh to provide them interest-free loans. In this Era, women are becoming self-independent or coming forward to establish various Self Help Groups (SHGs) and encouraging other women to be self-reliant. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy launched various schemes for their citizens but now he launched another scheme for the women of the state. This is a great initiative taken by the government to help the different groups of women who belong to the DWCRA (Development of Women and Children of Rural Area) association and Self Help Groups (SHGs).
YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Government launched a scheme whose primary focus is on the development and economic empowerment of meritorious and eligible women across the state. The groups of women who belong to the SHGs and DWCRA organizations are eligible to get benefited under the free interest loan scheme. The interest-free loan will be granted by the bank and the amount of loan interest will be borne by the government itself. Under the scheme, Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy transferred rupees 1400 crore to reimburse the interest for 91 lakh women.
Highlights of YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR zero-interest loan scheme|
|Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Chief minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Women of DWCRA and SHGs|
|Objectives||Empowering and financially supporting women of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of application||To be released|
Objectives of YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister launched the scheme to make women self dependent, self-reliant and self-sufficient.
- The scheme will provide enough opportunities to create a positive working environment for the womens.
- The main focus to launch the scheme is to make women’s empowerment financially and economically.
- Under the scheme womens who belong to the Self Help Groups and Development of Women and Children of Rural Area association.
Benefits of YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme
- The beneficiaries under scheme will receive interest free loans from the banks meaning they just need to repay the amount not the interest charged.
- Andhra Pradesh Government vision is to make women follow the path of self sustainability.
- The women ot groups of women can receive the financial assistance and develop a positive area of working.
- With improvisation and upgraded policy the administration and association of these women groups will be improved.
Implementation of Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh launched this scheme in April 2020 under which interest-free loans will be provided to the women of Andhra Pradesh so they become empowered and self-dependent. Under the loan scheme, the interest amount will be transferred to the bank accounts of the selected candidates. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh credited rupees 1400 crore to provide benefits over 91lakh eligible women who belong to the SHGs and DWCRA association. The scheme will help them during the covid-19 pandemic.
- The scheme is only applicable for the womens of Andhra Pradesh.
- All the candidates who get benefited under the scheme must be the permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a member of any SHGs or DWCRA association.
- Candidates must have a bank account so they can apply for the scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Recent photograph
Application Procedure Of YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021
The scheme was launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh and the detailed information and official website of the scheme are still not announced. As soon as the detailed information about the Scheme is launched we will notify you through this page.