YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023 Apply Online | Nethanna Nestham Application form | YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Payment Status | Nethanna Nestham Eligibility & Beneficiary List
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023 has been launched by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy for the Handloom weavers of the Andhra Pradesh State. Interested eligible people who are working in the handloom industry situated in Andhra Pradesh may grab the benefits of this scheme. In this article, we are going to provide each and every information about the scheme such as eligibility criteria, documents required, benefits of the scheme, and many other latest update information.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme is for the weaver families who own a handloom. Under this scheme, the government will provide Rs. 24000/- per annum for five years (1.2 Lakh) to the beneficiaries. Benefits will be directly transferred to the account of the beneficiary. The implementation of this scheme was started in December 2019. This scheme has been launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh with a motive to assist every weaver family who owns a handloom. The amount is sanctioned to help them to buy modern equipment and compete with the power loom sector.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 3rd Installment Released
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has released the third installment of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme on Tuesday 11th August 2021. A number of Rupees 192.08 Crores has been disbursed under this scheme. The amount has been provided to the beneficiaries through a direct bank transfer process. It is the third consecutive year of financial assistance provided under this scheme by the Andhra Pradesh government. The amount has been transferred to the 80,032 beneficiaries’ accounts. This financial assistance will help these beneficiaries to overcome their financial crisis and lead a happy life.
Third Phase of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The government of AP has already released 2 installments of this scheme. the first installment was released on 21 December 2019 for which an amount of Rs. 191.91 crore was sanctioned by the government and second installment was released on 20 June 2020 costing Rs. 194.46 crore. Now, in 2021 the AP Government is going to give the third installment to the beneficiaries of the Nethanna Nestham Scheme. For the third installment of the scheme, the government has issued an amount of Rs 192 crore. This scheme is beneficial for 80032 families of the state. CM Jagan Mohan Reddy made the announcement of fund transfer into the bank accounts of the weavers through his camp office at Tadepalli on 10th August 2021 Tuesday.
Read more :- Rythu Bandhu Status 2022
Overview of Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023
- Name of the Scheme: Nethanna Nestham Scheme- 3rd Phase
- Launched by: CM Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Launched in: Andhra Pradesh
- First launched in: December, 2019
- Beneficiary: Handloom weavers
- Benefits: Monetary benefits
- Official website: navasakam.ap.gov.in
Objective of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The main aim of Reddy’s government behind launching this scheme is to boost the handloom industry of the state by helping the small handlooms of the state to replace their old equipment with modern equipment. This will bring a positive change and help the waivers who own handloom in competing with the power loom sector.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Benefits
This scheme has various benefits some of them are listed further, read once:
- Handloom waivers will get Rs. 24000 per annum financial help for their business.
- Total of 1.2 Lakh will be given to the handloom waivers in five years.
- This scheme will boost the handloom industry of the state.
- Handloom waivers will able to replace old equipment with modern equipment.
- This scheme will help the waivers in competing with power loom sector.
- The scheme is beneficial for more than 80000 families of the state who own handloom.
- One benefit to a weaver’s family, no matter how many looms they own.
Also Check: Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022
Eligibility criteria to get benefits under this scheme are as under
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of the AP state.
- He/ She must own a handloom.
- Applicant must belong to BPL category family.
- A valid mobile number and bank account is must.
- Address proof
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
- Below the poverty line (BPL) certificate
- Bank account details.
Application Process YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023
The beneficiaries of the scheme have been already identified by the Department of Handlooms and Textiles for sanction of financial assistance under the scheme. You need not submit an application form by yourself. If you desire to know whether your name is on the beneficiary list or not then please check the beneficiary list. If your name is not on the list then consult with the respective gram panchayat.
Download Scheme Beneficiary List
To check the beneficiary list you have to follow the further given instructions step by step:-
- You have to open the official website of the Navasakam.
- From home page of the portal, you have to choose the “Know your Secretariat” option
- This will open the district wise list, from where you have to choose your district and hit the link
- From there you have to select your Mandal and Secretariat list will open
- Know your Secretariat and go to the respective gram panchayat office
- Check the list of beneficiaries from there and search your name in it.
For any scheme related assistance, contact on the Email ID: [email protected]