Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 Application Form | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Details in Telugu | Vidya Deevena Scheme Last Date | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is an initiative of the Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh Government for the students. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial help to the students who meet the eligibility criteria set by the authorities. This assistance will help the students in pursuing higher studies. The benefits of the scheme are directly transferred to the students’ mother bank account in 4 installments. For more detailed information about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2021, you should read the further stated information in this article which contains information such as eligibility, documents required, apply process, course list, scheme benefits & other relevant information.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
According to the 2011 census, Andhra Pradesh has a 33% illiteracy rate. By considering the fact the government has decided to promote the education and for that various scheme has been started such as Jagananna Amma void, goru Mudha, Vidya Kanuka, Casati Deewana & Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. With the help of these schemes, the government is going to provide monetary help to the students who are not able to spend money for their studies. So far the government has spent Rs.26,677 crore on the education sector. Till now from 2019 the government has spent Rs.5573 crores for fee reimbursement under Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2022.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Highlights
- Name of the scheme: Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Launched by: Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh Government
- Implementation: January, 2020
- Beneficial for: Polytechnic/ ITI/ Engineering/ Degree/ PG Students
- Benefits: Financial assistance
- Application mode: Online
- Official website: navasakam.ap.gov.in
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Second Installment
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has already released the first installment in the month of April 2021 for which an amount of Rs. 671.45 crore has been directly transferred to the beneficiary’s mother’s bank account. Now, the second installment of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme has also been released on 29 July 2021. This time the government has released the fund of Rs.693.81 crores. The amount transfer will take place directly in the beneficiary’s mother’s bank account. This amount is distributed to the mothers of 10.97 lakh students who are currently pursuing higher education. Yet the two installments of the scheme is pending which are to be released in the month of December and February respectively.
Read more :- YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Benefits of the scheme
Students will get the following benefits under this scheme of the AP Government.
- Complete fee reimbursement will be given.
- Rs. 20000/- per annum will be given for food and hostel expenses
Objective of the scheme
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme has been started by the Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh Government with the objective of promoting education, encourage the students for higher studies. Not only this the government will help the financially week students as well by this scheme.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility
- Contenders must be a resident of the Andhra Pradesh state
- Must belong to BPL or EWS category,
- Must possess 12th standard exam certificate from recognized school.
- Family income should not more than Rs.2.50 Lakh.
Read More :- YSR Rythu Bharosa List
- Students must take admission in regular Polytechnic/ ITI/ Engineering/ Under Graduation Degree/ Post-Graduation degree course
- Applicant family must not own 10 acres wet land or 25 acres dry or 25 acres wet and dry land.
- No member of the family should be a government employee or pensioner or income tax payer.
- Child of taxi and truck drivers and sanitation employees may also apply
- Aadhar card
- Admission fee receipt
- Bank account details
- BPL or EWS certificates
- College admission certificate
- Income certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Residential proof
Procedure To Apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
Below are the steps which you need to follow to apply for this scheme:
- To seek application, you should rush to the official website of Navasakam
- Now you need to click on the “JVD (RTF) & JVD (MTF)” link from home page
- Read the information appears on the screen & go to the download option
- Click on the download link appear under “JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma”
- Take print of the application and you need to enter all the required details such as
- Date Of Birth,
- Father Name,
- Email Id,
- Contact Number
- other relevant details
- Now you need to review the application form
- Submit the form and kept one copy of it with you
Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Beneficiary Status
- To check the status, you should rush to the official website of Navasakam
- Now you need to click on the “Vidya Deevena Beneficiary Status” link
- Provide the asked details on the computer screen
- Status will appear on the screen of your computer.
Procedure to Know Your Secretariat
- To know your secretariat first of all go to the navshakham official website
- Home page of the site appears in front of you from where you need to hit “Know Your Secretariat” option which is available in menu bar
- Now, choose your district name, hit the link & a new list appears in front of you
- Select Urban or Rural list & choose the link given in the column front of your district name
- Now hit your Mandal name from list and then hit on the link opposite to your Mandal name
- This will open the secretariat code list on the screen, Note down your secretariat code