YSR Housing Scheme 2023 Apply | AP YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List | AP Housing Scheme Application Status | YSR Housing Scheme Eligibility List
The government announced various schemes to uplift the poor people of the society and support them. YSR Housing Scheme 2023 is also an initiative taken by the state government for the weaker section of the society. Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation is running the YSR Housing Scheme under which the government is desired to provide houses to the people of the state. Scheme related all details are available in this article likewise eligibility criteria, the procedure to apply for the scheme, beneficiary list, and much other relevant information. If you are a native of Andhra Pradesh state then you should read this article once.
YSR Housing Scheme 2023
YSR Housing Scheme has been launched by Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to provide houses to the poor families of the state. The announcement of this scheme was made during the first State Budget by Finance Minister Mr. B. Rajendranath Reddy especially for EWS/ MIG/ LIG category peoples. Under this scheme government is also going to govern YSR Economic Weaker Sections Housing Scheme, PMAY- YSR (Urban) scheme, and PMAY– YSR (Gramin) scheme. The government is going to construct the houses and distribute them to eligible applicants by the year 2023. This scheme is one of the nine promises made by the YSR in the election manifesto. Foundation of housing colonies in virtual mode from his camp office was laid by the CM himself on 3rd June 2021 and talk to the beneficiaries as well.
Read More :- YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2021
YSR EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Housing Scheme
This scheme is an initiative especially for the Economic weaker section community of the society of Andhra Pradesh. The state government is going to distribute pucca houses to all the beneficiaries. To do so the government has allocated Rs.1280 crore to this scheme under the state Budget
YSR Urban Housing Scheme (PMAY)
PMAY – YSR urban housing scheme to provide pucca houses to poor, middle-income section and lower-income groups people living in urban areas is a joint initiative of state and central government. The objective behind this scheme is to develop the urban area of the state before 2022. The central government of India has sanctioned Rs. 5000 crore and the State government allocated Rs. 1000/- crore for successful implementation of PMAY-YSR.
Also Read: YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
PMAY- YSR Gramin Housing Scheme
PMAY – YSR Gramin housing scheme to provide pucca houses to poor people living in an urban area is a joint initiative of state and central government. The government’s desire to develop the rural area of the state and to do so necessary steps has been taken by the state & central government.
Highlights of AP YSR Housing Scheme
- Name of Scheme: YSR Housing Scheme
- Department: Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation
- Launched by : Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Announced by : Mr. B. Rajendranath Redd
- Launched date: 12th July 2019
- Beneficiary: Citizen of Andhra Pradesh
- Category: State Government Scheme
- Official website: housing.ap.gov.in
Objective of YSR Housing Scheme
Behind starting the YSR Housing Scheme the state government of Andhra Pradesh desire to fulfill the dream of own a house of the poor people of the state. Under this scheme, the government is going to build houses by 2023 which cost about Rs 22860 crores. The government has estimated to built 15.6 lakh houses by the year 2022 till June in 175 assembly constituencies. 12.70 lakh houses will build by the year 2023 in the second phase of the scheme.
Also Check: IGRS AP
YSR Housing Scheme Benefits
- By this scheme poor people will get their dream house
- Employment opportunity will generate for about 30 categories of craftsmen like carpenters, masons, painters, plumbers, etc will get employment.
- This scheme will uplift the standard of living of the poor people of the state
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of the state
- he/She must not have their own house or land
- Applicant must have APL/ BPL ration card along with caste certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Domicile certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
District Wise List of Distributed Houses
Facilities Available under YSR Housing Scheme
In the colonies, the government is going to provide two tube lights, 4 bulbs, an overhead water storage tank, two fans, and 20 tonnes of sand free of cost to every unit of housing. Moreover, Anganwadi centers, libraries, parks, schools, markets, etc will also be built by the government in these colonies.
Read More: Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
Smart Town Scheme
Smart Town scheme has been started for the middle class and low-income communities of the state. Under this home space, 150 square yards to 240 square yards will be provided according to the annual income to the beneficiary within 5 km of the Municipal Corporation. Those people whose annual income lies in between 3 lac to 18 lac can apply for this scheme.
Facilities Under Smart Town Scheme
- Anganbadi centre
- Broad roads
- Community hall
- Drainage system
- Electrical substation
- Overhead tank
- Play space for children
- School buildings
- Shopping centres
- Solar panel
- Street lightning
- Walking track
- Ward Secretariat
- Water supply
- All other basic amenities
Eligibility Under Smart Town Scheme
- Should be a native of Andhra Pradesh
- Annual income should be in between 3 lacs to 18 lacs
- 150 square yard plot will be given to the people whose annual income is in between 3 to 6 Lacs
- 200 square yard plot will be given to the people whose annual income is in between 6 to 12 Lacs
- 240 square yard plot will be given to the people whose annual income is in between 12 to 18 Lacs
YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme
YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme has been designed to allocate the housing sites free of cost to the beneficiaries. This scheme is beneficial for around 30.6 lakh people across the state. The government officials are working on it as some of the locations, there are stay orders issued by the High court. Under this scheme, the government is going to construct about 15.1 lacs houses in the first phase and around 13 lakh houses in the second phase. The single house will cost about Rs 1.80 lakh.
YSR Jagananna Colonies
YSR Jagananna colonies will establish by the Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation under this scheme. In these colonies authorities desire to construct 30 lakh houses in 4 years out of which 15 lakh houses were constructed in Phase-I in the year 2020. The cost of the project was Rs. 27,000Cr. Rest 15 Lakh houses will build in Phase-II in the year 2021. The colonies much resemble model colonies and should not look like slums. In these colonies, basic amenities including underground drainage and library facilities should be available. To build the Jagananna colonies best quality housing materials from manufacturers will be provided. The best house site pattas have been granted by the government and Infrastructure facilities viz., Roads, Water supply and Electrification in layouts all are provided in these colonies.
Application Procedure Under YSR Housing Scheme 2023
- To apply for the scheme, you have to open the official website
- From home page of the site, you have to visit Registration/Login Option.
- Click on it to open the application form and then fill in all the required details in the application form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents, preview the application form and submit the application
- Take the print of the Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
Procedure to Search Beneficiary
- To search the beneficiary, you have to open the official website
- From home page of the site, you have to visit beneficiary search option
- A new page will open on the screen where you have to enter Beneficiary ID or UID ID or Ration card number
- Hit search option and the information will open on the screen
Procedure to Login
- To apply for the scheme, you have to open the official website
- From home page of the site, you have to visit Login Option available in menu bar.
- Drop down list will open on the screen, choose sigin option to open the login page
- Now enter the username, password and security code as shown on the screen
- Hit login option and user dashboard will open
For any query, you may contact on Toll-free contact number 1902 or email id- [email protected]