YSR Badugu Vikasam Apply Online | YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme Registration | Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Beneficiary List |
YSR Badugu Vikasam 2023 is launched in Andhra Pradesh state for the Entrepreneurs who belong to scheduled caste or scheduled tribe communities. The scheme was launched by the current Chief Minister of the State Mr. YSR Jaganmohan Reddy on 20th October 2020. The Andhra Pradesh Government launched various schemes for the SC and ST community of their state by providing land or financial support but now they launched the scheme to help them in becoming an entrepreneur. So if you are an entrepreneur and belong to the SC and ST community of Andhra Pradesh then this article is for you. In this article, we discuss this in brief and its features.
YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2023
The Government of Andhra Pradesh launched a scheme for the SC and ST community of its state to provide the infrastructure and interpret assistance. The scheme has been launched by their present chief minister mister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. The candidates who are eligible under YSR Badugu Vikasam can apply by visiting the official website. It is a less time-consuming and less money-consuming process that develops a transparent environment. lt is allotted 16.2% land is provided to the scheduled caste community of Andhra Pradesh and other 6% land is provided to the scheduled tribe community of the state to build an industrial park. This scheme helps the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe peoples to become self-dependent and start their own businesses.
Highlights of YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||SC and ST community|
|Objectives||Encouraging the SC and ST entrepreneurs|
Objectives of Badugu Vikasam Scheme
- The goal of the Andhra Pradesh government to launch this scheme is to provide lands to the scheduled category of the state so they start their own business and become self dependent.
- The Scheme is launched to provide a good marketing area and help small businesses to grow.
- State government is bringing the big companies in a state like PNG, Amol Reliance etc to enhance the development of a state and its citizens.
- YSR Badugu Vikasam will help many poor people who suffered during the pandemic. It will change or improve their conditions.
Benefits of YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme
- Under the scheme SC and ST communities will receive financial and industry assistance.
- The SC community of the state will receive 16.2% advantage in the entrepreneurship program and 6% for the ST community of the state on the basis of the scheme.
- The AP Badugu Vikasam is a great initiative of the government to develop the industrial area in a state and improve the quality of SC and ST community peoples.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has invited companies like- Amul, PNG,Reliance etc to promote their development.
- The candidate who wants to apply under the scheme should be the permanent citizen of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- Those candidates belonging to the SC and ST community of the state are eligible under the scheme to receive the benefits.
- People belonging to the weaker section of the society will be eligible under the scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Address proof of the applicant
Procedure to Register Under the YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2023
- For registration candidates first visit the official website of the scheme.
- Our home page will appear on your screen.
- Now on the menu select the apply online option.
- Then the application form will appear on your screen.
- On the application form you have to enter your name, Aadhar card number, cast district, state and other required information and upload your documents.
- After filling all the information correctly click on the submit button.
- By following these easy steps you can easily register yourself under the scheme.
Note – If any new update or any information regarding the scheme will be announced by the government of Andhra Pradesh then we will upload that on our site.