YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Online registration | AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Apply Online | Jagananna YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Application Form
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy (C.M.), the C.M of the state of Andhra Pradesh (AP), has announced a new initiative called “YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021” and has invited an online application form for the growth of shepherds. People from the Golla and Kuruma villages, sometimes known as shepherd communities, will benefit from the new Kapari yojana, which will provide financial assistance from the government to help them increase their socio-economic growth. Read below to check the detailed information related to the scheme like Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Online Application Procedure, and much more.
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021
Each shepherd will receive financial support to purchase 20 sheep and one goat under the scheme. Officials said the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) is financing the new plan, which will be known as YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme. It should also be emphasized that the government intends to subsidize 30% of the loan obtained to purchase such units. According to reports, the government will provide Rs.1.5 lakh. On the loan amount of 1.5 lakh rupees, the borrower will receive a 30% subsidy. According to the report of the Andhra Pradesh government, the initiative will benefit 50, 000 people and will cost 200 crore rupees.
Read More :- YSR Bheema Scheme
Highlights of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021|
|Established by||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Members of Golla and Kuruma communities|
|Objective||To Provide subsidies on animals|
Objectives of Scheme
The program is expected to help around 50 thousand persons (12,500 per year) for four years. According to authorities, the NCDC has decided to fund the program with Rs 200 crore. The state government will provide economic facilities for shepherds’ economic protection under this program. The state government would provide financial support to shepherds to purchase 20 sheep and a goat under the conditions of the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme. Compensations for the death of cows and the Rajanna Veterinary Scheme are already being implemented by the AP government. The scheme was established to provide economic security to shepherds in the state. The state government will provide financial help to shepherds for the purchase of sheep and goats under this program.
YSR Pension Kanuka New List
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Features
Some of the key features of the scheme are as follows:
- For four years, around 50 thousand persons i.e., around 12,500 each year will be helped.
- On a loan of 1.5 lakh rupees, the beneficiary will receive a 30% subsidy.
- The NCDC has agreed to contribute Rs 200 crore to the project.
- The funds will be deposited into the beneficiary’s account.
Benefits of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
Some of the main benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- The major motivation for launching the project is to help the shepherd community because the previous administration was unable to help them.
- The community will receive financial assistance from the government under the scheme
- Under this plan, the government will offer a loan subsidy to the beneficiary of up to 30% of the loan amount or 1.5 lakhs (whichever is less).
- The recipient will be allowed to purchase 20 sheep and one goat through this program.
- The money would be deposited straight into the beneficiary’s account.
- The government will make a direct benefit transfer (DBT) from the government to the beneficiary’s account.
- This initiative will assist all residents of Andhra Pradesh in continuing their companies and developing the state.
- The existence of a subsidy will assist all shepherds in continuing to operate their businesses, even if they have limited financial resources.
- The initiative will be extremely useful to persons who are in the industry of selling and buying animals.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Andhra Pradesh government. The eligibility criteria for scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must be an Andhra Pradesh permanent resident.
- The applicant must be from the BPL i.e., below-poverty-line category.
- Only shepherd communities i.e., registered members of the Golla and Kuruma communities will be eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Applicants must have a current bank account.
While filling up the application form for the scheme, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Address proof
- BPL certificate
- Caste certificate
- income certificate
- Ration card copy
- Community certificate
- Loans paper
- Working bank account details
- Occupational proof
Jagananna Thodu Scheme
Step to Apply for YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
To apply for the scheme, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the Apply Online link.
- Once you will click on the link, an application form will open on the screen.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like:
- Father/husband name
- Date of Birth
- Caste, etc.
- After that upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application procedure.