Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Application Form | Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme Beneficiary List | Pragyan Bharati Choice of Scooty | Pragyan Bharati Scheme Distribution List
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme has been launched by the Assam State Government. This scheme has been launched for the girl students who recently passed the 12th standard board examination with good scores. In this article below we are going to share all the significant information about Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme. Interested students may apply for the scheme by following few easy steps as described further along with documents required list, eligibility details, and many more. Students are advised to read the below-given information till the end before applying.
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023
Once the result of the 12th standard board examination has been declared by the Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council, applicants can apply for this scheme. The date of starting the application form submission will update once the result has been released for the coming examinations session 2021-22. Students who desire to grab benefits under this scheme can apply online for the scheme. After the examinations for the session, 2020-21 academic records of about 22,000 girls were good in Assam and scooty was allotted to each one of them.
Read More :- AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls
Overview of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
- Launched by: State Government.
- Launched in: Assam
- Department: Board of Secondary Education, Assam
- Launched for: Girl students
- Benefits: Free scooty
- Official Website: sebaonline.org
Objective of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
The main objective behind launching this scheme of the state government is to encourage the girl students to pursue at least senior secondary level examination (12th standard) with a good academic record. This scheme is going to encourage the girl students towards a bright future. A scooty will be given only to the 20,000 meritorious girl students which will help them in traveling.
Also Check: Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship for Girls
Benefits of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Under this scheme state government is going to give the following benefits to the selected beneficiaries
- Distribute free scooty to the girl students who meet the eligibility criteria set by the authorities.
- Rs. 1,000 to 1 lakh students for textbooks.
- Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2,000 textbook incentives for students at graduate and post-graduate levels.
- Rs. 1000 per month towards their mess dues.
- Free textbooks, uniforms and all the other necessities which are required to go to school
- One-time education loan subsidy of Rs. 50,000
- Free admission for medical, engineering and polytechnic courses
Further are the eligibility conditions set by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam for the students to grab the benefits of this scheme
- Applicant should be a native of Assam
- Only girl students can apply
- Must secure first division in 12th standard exam
- Must complete their studies from a government school
Application Procedure of the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023
Further are the application procedure steps which students need to follow to apply for the scheme
- To grab the benefits under this scheme applicants should have to go to the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Assam
- From home page of the website, you have to look for the link related to the scheme.
- Click on the link and a new page will open on the screen from where you should look for choice of Scooty
- Now you have to enter Roll No, Registration Number and Contact Details in the given column to login the portal
- Now you have to select the variant of the scooty either petrol or electrical
- After that, fill the application form open on the screen and submit the application after review
- Take print of the acknowledgement receipt for future use
- Date of starting the application form submission will update soon
- Date of ending the application form submission will update later