Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Online Apply | Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Registration | Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Benefits | Sumangal Portal Odisha
If you are going through inter-caste marriage in the Odisha state then you will be eligible to get an incentive of Rupees 1.5 lakh and today in this article we will be sharing with all of our readers the specifications of the Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme. We will share with all of our readers the step-by-step procedure through which they will do the registration in the scheme. We will also share with our readers the step-by-step procedure through which they will be able to apply for the scheme by going to the sumangal portal created by the Odisha Government.
Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2023
Inter Caste Marriage Scheme will be showing support to the people who are undergoing inter-caste marriage in the Odisha state by providing them an incentive so that social harmony and social security are promoted in the Odisha state. The Odisha state has simultaneously increased the incentive amount in this prestigious scheme in order to encourage the people so that they can easily get married even if their caste is different. The people will be able to take the benefit if they register themselves at the official sumangal portal.
Details Of Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
|Name||Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Objective||Providing 1.5 lakh Rupees incentive|
|Beneficiaries||Inter caste marriage couples|
Objective Of Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
There are a lot of objectives that will be fulfilled through the development of this prestigious inter-caste marriage scheme presented by the Odisha Government and one of the main objectives is to overcome the discrimination in the state which the couple has to go through. Young couples will be increased to go through inter-caste marriage through the development of the Inter Caste Marriage Scheme and social security will be promoted through the development of this prestigious scheme. The scheme will also help in overcoming untouchability in society.
Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Odisha Benefits
The Chief Minister of the Odisha state has launched this prestigious Inter Caste Marriage Scheme to help the people who are going through inter-caste marriages in the state of Odisha state. The incentive will be helpful in increasing the inter-caste marriages in the Odisha state and helping the beneficiaries. Rupees 1.5 lakh incentive will be given to the inter-caste couple in the Odisha state. Social harmony will be created among the members of the society through the development of this scheme. Previously, the amount was Rupees 100000 and then the incentive amount was simultaneously increased in the year 2017. The candidates can fill up the application form through the official website to get the incentive under this scheme.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme:-
- The wedding must be solemnized between a Hindu caste and a Scheduled Caste belonging to the Hindu community.
- The marriage should be valid as per the law and duly as registered under the Hindu Marriage Act,1955.
- Both the spouses should be citizens of India, Permanent residents of Odisha and both should be professing Hindu Religion.
- One of the spouses should belong to Scheduled Castes as prescribed under Article 341 of the Constitution of India.
- The incentive will also be given for the purchase of lands/Essential articles for households or for starting a business.
- The grant shall be given only once and it will be entitled to the person marrying for the first time.
- The exception to the aforementioned rule is that if the bride is a widow or the bride-groom is a widower. Then they are entitled to the incentive. This condition should be clearly stated in the marriage certificate.
- The incentive and other facilities will only be applicable only after the date of issue of the resolution issued by the government. (When marriage is solemnized)
- There will be no incentive applicable on second marriages.
Documents Required For Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
The applicant must have the following documents while applying for this scheme:-
- Photo copy of Marriage Registration Certificate (Scanned)
- Scanned Photo copy of Caste Certificates of both spouses (Stating in it the names of communities, Sub-Castes which they belong)
- Joint Photograph of both husband and wife
- Scanned Photo copy of duly signed Declaration form; (Annexure-II and Annexure-IV)
- Scanned Photocopy of joint bank Passbook (In any Government, Nationalized Bank)
Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2023 Registration Process
If you want to register yourself at the official portal then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the organisation will open on your screen.
- You have to now click on the option called Register Here
- If you have already registered yourself then you will have to log in using your credentials.
- The registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to enter your personal details and also confirm your email ID.
- Successfully, create an account and now you will have to log in using your credentials in order to fill up the application form.
Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Login Procedure
If you want to log in then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme
- The homepage of the organisation will open on your screen
- The login dialogue box will open on your screen.
- Two options will open on your screen namely applicant and authorised user.
- Choose the option of your choice.
- Enter your credentials.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on login and you will be successfully logged in.
- Helpline No/ Contact No: 14543