Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2023 Apply Online | Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Beneficiary List | BSKY Card List | BSKY Hospital List | Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Form Download
On the 72nd anniversary of the country’s independence, Odisha’s Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Naveen Pattnaik, inaugurated the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY), which includes two parts: Universal Health Care (Free healthcare) for all citizens of Odisha state in all Government healthcare organizations up to DHH levels, and Annual Cashless Health Coverage of 5 lakh per family and 7 lakh for women members of the family in all Government sectors and 208 authorized Private health sectors Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Odisha for 70 lakhs families belonging to the economically weaker sections of the Odisha State. Applicants who wish to apply online must download the official notification and thoroughly read the eligibility criteria and the application process.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Odisha 2023
The Government of Odisha has announced the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021-22 for the people of the state. It is a concept of universal health insurance. Women will be eligible for free treatment of up to ten lakhs under this scheme. The Biju Health Welfare Scheme 2023 for women in Odisha has been upgraded to Rs 10 lakh which was formerly Rs 7 lakh only for secondary and tertiary treatment procedures. The BSKY Scheme in Odisha will help around 3.5 crore individuals, with 1.5 crores of them being women. This national health insurance policy provides free treatment to all beneficiaries in both public and private facilities.
Read more :- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2021
Highlights of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY)
|Full-Form||Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana|
|Introduced by||Government of Odisha|
|Language||ଓଡ଼ିଶା ବିଜୁ ସ୍ th ସ୍ତ୍ୟ କଲ୍ୟାଣ ଯୋଜନା|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha State|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
|Reward of Scheme||Financial Assistance of Rs 5 lakh per annum per family|
|Objective of Scheme||To provide Health Care facilities and health insurance|
Objectives of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The Government of Odisha started the BSK Yojana to develop a comprehensive healthcare network across the state, particularly for economically disadvantaged people. Following the successful implementation of the BSKY, the Odisha government has also introduced a new plan to provide the best healthcare services to people residing in remote areas of the state.
Read More: KALIA Yojana 2021
Odisha BSKY Features
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik just launched the Biju Health Welfare Scheme. Women would be eligible for cashless treatment up to Rs 10 lakh under this scheme. Some of the key aspects of the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) are given below:
- All residents of the state fall into one of two categories i.e., Above the Poverty Line (APL) or Below the Poverty Line (BPL). This cashless healthcare service is available to everyone and does not require proof of income, residency, or any other documents.
- For all secondary and tertiary cashless health care support, the government will grant Rs 5 lakh per household each year.
- Women will be covered for up to Rs 10 lakh in medical expenses. It was previously only Rs 7 lakh.
- In any government or private hospital, this scheme will benefit 3.5 crore people i.e., almost 70 lakh families Also the increased money from Rs. 7 lakhs to Rs 10 lakh will benefit about 1.5 crore women.
- The yearly income limit for cancer, heart disease, and kidney disease has been raised to Rs 3 lakh. It was previously 1 lakh rupees only.
- If the patient is being referred to a hospital outside of Odisha, there is a conversion fee of Rs 2,000 per patient.
- The Beneficiary’s family members are not needed to pay any fees because the Odisha government would cover the entire cost on their behalf.
BSKY Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria to apply for BSKY Odisha are as follows
- Up to the level of the District Head Quarter Hospital, all families are eligible for free health care services at government health care institutions.
- All beneficiaries, regardless of their income, status, or residency, are eligible for free healthcare services at government health care facilities.
- The following categories of citizens are eligible to apply for the health insurance that covers up to Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 7 lakh for women members of the family:
- The aspirant must be an Odisha resident.
- Families with an annual income of less than Rs 50000 in rural regions and less than Rs 60000 in urban areas are eligible.
- Card holders Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana
- Cardholders of Rashtriya Swasthya of Bima Yojana
- Cardholders of a BPL
- Card holders of Antyodaya Anna Yojana
Also Check: Odisha Kalia Yojana List 2021
Required Documents for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Odisha
The Documents that are required for BSKY Odisha are as follows:
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card
- BPL card
- Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card
- Income certificate
- The existing Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (Stream I & II) or Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana or BPL or AAY cards must be produced at the authorized hospital to acquire Rs 5 lakh health coverage per year per family and Rs 7 lakh health coverage per year for women members of the family.
- For low-income households that do not have such cards, a valid income certificate i.e., annual income of less than Rs 50,000 in rural regions and less than Rs 60,000 in urban areas must be presented at an authorized hospital to receive cashless treatment.
Steps to Apply for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Odisha 2023
Applicants who want to apply for the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Odisha 2022, need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of the National Health Mission i.e., nhmodisha.gov.in
- On the homepage of the website, click on the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana option.
- Now click on the ‘Apply Online’ option
- The application form page will open on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Application Form’ option.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like Name, Address, Mobile Number, Father/ Husband Name, etc.
- After that upload all the required documents.
- Once you complete the form, review and recheck the application form to avoid any mistakes.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the application form.
Enrolment Process for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The enrolment process for Yojana is given below:
- This scheme automatically enlists all enrolled families under BKKY Stream I & II, RSBY, BPL, and Anatodaya Anna Yojana (AAY).
- Families who have low earning but does not have cards can apply for BSKY benefits by acquiring an income certificate for an annual income of less than Rs 50,000 in rural regions and less than Rs 60,000 in urban areas.
BSKY Card Process
The BSKY Card is a membership card given to every person who has enrolled in the scheme. It includes details of the family members who have applied for the yojana (BKKY) card.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Claim Settlement Process
Insurance companies handle claim settlements under the RSBY and BSKY. Claim settlement under the OSTF is now handled manually, however it is planned to move to an online settlement system in the near future.
Check BSKY Hospital List
- First of all, visit the official website of the National Health Mission i.e., nhmodisha.gov.in.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now click on the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana option.
- After that, click on the BSKY Hospital List.
- A pdf list of all the empanelled hospital list will open.
- Click on the Download option to download.
Facilities Provided Under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
Some of the free facilities that are provided under the BSKY are as follows:
- Health Care facilities in Government Health Care Centers.
- Cancer Chemotherapy
- Health cover up to Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 7 lakh for women members of the family
Which hospitals do the beneficiaries have access to for free treatment?
The beneficiaries have access to free treatment under the following centers:
- Free health care is provided to all under universal health coverage in public health care institutions ranging from subcentres to district headquarter hospitals.
- Beyond the District Headquarters Hospital level, in all public health care facilities and 208 authorized private health care institutions, Cashless treatment is available to RSBY cardholders, BKKY cardholders, BPL cardholders, AAY cardholders, and low-income certificate holders.
- On the official website, http://nrhmorissa.gov.in/, you can find the BSKY beneficiary list.
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, feel free to contact on the below contact number 6 AM to 10 PM and address:
1. Toll-free Number: 155369
- Mr. Hari Ballav Mishra, IAS, Commissioner-cum-Director
- Directorate of Agriculture & Food Production,
- State Nodal Authority, BKKY
- Govt of Odisha
- Bhubaneswar- 751001
- Email ID: [email protected]
2. Toll-Free Number: 1800-345-6769
- Contact Number: (+91) 674-2395533 / 2395536
- Fax Number: (+91) 674-2391327
- Official Website: @ bkky.gov.in