Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023 Apply Online | Chatra Protsahan Yojana Application Form | Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Selection Procedure | Chatra Protsahan Yojana Free Coaching Registration
Free coaching will be provided to the beneficiaries through the development of the Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023 and all of the people can now apply for this scheme by going to the official website of the organization. Given below we will be sharing with all of our readers this step-by-step procedure through which they will be able to register for free coaching in this prestigious scheme. We will also share with our readers the eligibility criteria that they need to follow in order to apply for the scheme presented by the organization.
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023
The Government of Odisha state has created a new scheme to provide financial assistance to the students who were not able to continue their education and in this scheme financial assistance will be provided to the students belonging to backward castes and communities including the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes students. The students can apply for Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana by filling up the application form available at the official website and proper assistance will be provided under this scheme for the students to seek professional courses. The students who are going through a financial crisis will be eligible to apply for this scheme.
Details Of Chatra Protsahan Yojana
|Name||Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha state|
|Objectives||Providing coaching classes|
|Beneficiaries||Students preparing for competitive examinations|
Odisha Mamata Yojana
Benefits Of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
The students will be able to get skills and knowledge through which they will be able to continue their education and kick start their careers. Financial assistance will be provided to all of the students belonging to the scheduled caste and Scheduled tribal category of Odisha state. The poor people will be encouraged to take professional courses. Through the development of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana, coaching will be provided by the state government to the beneficiary so that they can crack the competitive examinations of Medical and engineering courses. Many reputed coaching institutions will be shortlisted to provide coaching facilities to the beneficiaries.
Details Of The Coaching Under Chatra Protsahan Yojana
The following are the details of the coaching provided by the state government to the beneficiaries:-
- The coaching should start within 15 days from receiving the work order
- 100% students should secure more than 60% marks in 12th board examination
- 30% students should secure above 70% marks in 12th board examination
- 20% students from mathematics stream should get admission in any of the following colleges under NIT, IIT or any State government or Central government college
- 10% of students should get admission in any other college
- At least 10% of students from the biology stream should get admission in any medical college
- 10% of students should get admitted to BAMS, BHMS, BDS, BPharma, BSc nursing, BSC agriculture etc
Modalities To Be Undertaken
The following modalities should be taken care of by the authorities while implementing this scheme:-
- Identification of eligible meritorious students from SSD and EMRS
- Screening test of The Eligible student.
- The composition of the students will be in proportion of 66% SSD students and 34% EMRS students
- Shortlisting of reputed coaching institute
- Negotiating with the coaching institute
- Meaning of memorandum of understanding with the coaching institute
- The selection of ST and SC students will maintain in the ratio of 9:1
- Maintenance of gender balance that is 50% for girls and 50% for boys
- Sponsoring the shortlisted students
- Regular monitoring and evaluation
- Performance assessment and renewal of the contract. The performance will be based on the yearly achievement by the students appearing in the entrance exam and qualifying in the entrance exam.
Duties Of Coaching Institution Under Chatra Protsahan Yojana
There are certain duties that must be completed by the coaching institutions to implement this scheme and all of them are mentioned below:-
- The coaching agencies will be providing classes to the meritorious students as per the duration mentioned in the contract provided to them.
- Study materials will also be provided to the students along with other requirements and the location of the coaching programs will be mentioned in the contract.
- An entrance examination will be conducted by the training agency through which the students will be selected.
- The students can also evaluate their results after selection.
- The training will be provided in both English and Odia language and the institution will be guiding the students coming from Odia backgrounds.
- Guidance and counselling will be provided to the students.
- The duration and the frequency of the classes will be increased a month before the students have to appear in their entrance examination.
- Feedback sessions will also be conducted and the report of the feedback will be shared with the administrator.
- Study material and other stationery will be provided to the students by the institutions directly.
- Records will be maintained by the agencies and qualified staff will be provided to the students.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
Components Of The Curriculum
The following components are included in the curriculum to provide efficient training to all of the students:-
- Specialised coaching for science students so that students can qualify for state or national level engineering entrance examination
- Specialised coaching for Science students so that they can score better in the 12th standard board examination
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Implementation Procedure
The implementation procedure for the scheme is as follows:-
- For monitoring this scheme, there are proper district officials who will be acting as monitoring officials for the project.
- Senior officers will also be closely monitoring the progress of the scheme on the department level.
- Regular updates will be taken by the officers on the performance of the scheme.
- The nodal department will be identifying the schools and they will be establishing the school as the centre of excellence in different districts of the Odisha state.
- Residential facilities will also be provided by the selected schools to the students.
- The school will be designated exclusively for the selected student for attending the academic session wherein regular schooling will be done and the subject in their courses will be taught in regular classes and periods as per subject
- Schools are also required to ensure Full focus of the student on the academic session as well as on coaching classes which will be imported by a training agency
- Along with regular academic session, necessary coaching will provide for the subjects that require for qualifying state or National level engineering and medical entrance examinations
Odisha Banishree Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria Under Chatra Protsahan Yojana
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme:-
- Only permanent resident students of Odisha state are eligible to take benefit of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021.
- Under this scheme, only girl students belonging to poor BPL families will be given the benefit of assistance for further education.
- If a member of the beneficiary student’s family does a government job, then in this situation you cannot apply online.
- In Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021, the benefit of the aid amount will be given to the beneficiary student on the basis of school education according to the stages.
- Only the students who have passed the 10th examination can now take advantage of this scheme.
- To take advantage of Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021, the annual income from all sources of the family of the beneficiary student should be 1.5 lakh rupees or less.
Documents Required Under Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
The applicant must have the following documents while applying for the scholarship scheme.
- Proof of age
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for this scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of ST and SC Development, Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Department
- The homepage of the organisation will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana
- You have to click on the apply online button
- The application form will open on your screen
- You have to fill up the application form
- You have to upload all of the documents.
- Successfully submit the application form and you will be eligible for this prestigious scheme.
- Address: ST & SC Development,Minorities &
- Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Odisha Secretariat Bhubaneswar-751001 Odisha, India
- Phone: (0674) 2536672
- Fax/EPABX: 2393249/2322757
- E-mail: [email protected]