Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2023 Online Form | Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana Beneficiary List | कालीबाई भील मेधावी छात्रा स्कूटी योजना 2023 | Kalibai Scooty Yojana Last Date
Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana Rajasthan 2023 has been started by the Higher Technical and Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan for the meritorious girl students. Under this scheme, the state government is going to distribute scooty to the girl students. If you are interested in grabbing the benefits of this scheme then you should apply for the scheme. To apply, it is necessary to know the eligibility of the scheme, documents you need, process to apply & much other relevant information. All such information about the scheme is available below in this article. Read the article carefully.
Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2023
Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana Rajasthan has been stated to encourage the girl students to complete their higher studies. In this scheme, those girl students who score well in the 12th standard board examinations will get free scooty. This scheme is for meritorious girl students including SC / ST / OBC or another minority group. Under this scheme, the government is going to distribute a cash amount of Rs. 40000/- to the girls belong to the economically weaker section in lieu of scooty.
Read more:- Paymanager Rajasthan 2022
Short Details of कालीबाई भील मेधावी छात्रा स्कूटी योजना
- Name of the scheme- Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana
- Launched by-State Government
- Beneficiaries- Girl Students
- Launched in- Rajasthan
- Department- Higher Technical and Medical Education
- Benefits- Free Scooty
- Objective- To encourage girl students for studies
- Application mode- online
- Scheme category- State government scheme
- Official website- hte.rajasthan.gov.in
Objective of Kalibai Scooty Yojana
The state government of Rajasthan launches this scheme with the objective of encouraging the girl students for higher studies, to promote higher education among girls. Another objective of the government is to financially support the girl students who belong to financially weaker families and increase the literacy rate of females in Rajasthan.
Also Read: Rajasthan Jan suchna Portal 2022
Kalibai Scooty Yojana Benefits
This scheme is very beneficial for the students. Beneficiaries will get free scooty along with transportation expenses till their marriage, general insurance for one year, third-party insurance for five years, two litters of petrol, and a helmet. Economically weaker section students will get Rs 40,000 in lieu of scooty.
District Wise Scooty distribution
|Names Of Districts||Science||Commerce||Arts|
|Shri Ganga Nagar||20||3||28|
Category Wise Scooty Distribution
|Category||No of scooty|
|NON TSP Region||2499||12|
Kalibai Scooty Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be a unmarried, married, widowed or abandoned girl students
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- Annual income of the applicant’s family should not more than rs. 250000/-
- If you are getting benefits of Devnarayan student higher education, financial assistance or any other kind of scholarship, you can not apply for this scheme
- Applicant must have complete 12th standard studies with 65% marks from RBSE (75% from CBSE) and taken admission in further graduation degree programme. There should be no gap year in between the study.
Read More: Rajasthan SSO ID Login
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar card.
- Self-attested copy of caste certificate of particular backward class issued by the competent authority
- Affidavit which states that the beneficiary is not getting the benefit of any other kind of scholarship/scheme.
- Self-attested copy of fee deposit receipt for admission in Government Colleges/Departments of State Funded Universities, Agricultural Universities/Agriculture Colleges, Sanskrit Universities/Sanskrit Colleges
- Mark sheet self-attested copy of last year passed exam.
- Self-attested copy of Nationalized Bank Savings Account Passbook of the student.
- The annual income certificate of the parent/husband, guardian/guardian of the student should not more than six months old.
- Self-attested copy of the original residence certificate issued by the competent authority.
Application Procedure of Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana 2023
- Girl students who desire to apply for this scheme have to rush to the official website of the Higher Technical and Medical Education, Government Of Rajasthan
- Choose online scholarship option given in the menu bar of home page
- As you hit, this will radiate you to a SSO Portal
- If you are not registered with the SSO Portal then choose Registration option
- Select citizen option, further select one of the following options & provide the details accordingly
- Jan Aadhaar
- Hit next option and enter the rest asked information
- Complete the registration & login to the portal
- If you are already registered then Login by enter the details like
- SSO ID/username
- Captcha code
- Hit login and dashboard open on the screen
- You will see three lines in top left corner, hit it
- This will open the list on screen from where you have to choose student scholarship option
- Choose new application option and a list of scholarships open on screen
- Now go to the Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Yojana scheme & choose apply option
- Fill the application form with all the asked details, upload the required documents as listed above & submit it