Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration | Rajasthan SSO ID Login | Rajasthan Create New ID | Create New ID @sso.rajasthan.gov.in Portal
The concept of a single sign-on identity has been launched by the State Government of Rajasthan. With the help of Rajasthan SSO ID 2023, the citizens of the Rajasthan state can avail the benefit of different government services that are available online. Rajasthan SSO ID is used as a unique digital identity like Bhamashah ID, Aadhar ID, Udyog Aadhar number, and business registration number. All the interested applicants who want to know more about Rajasthan SSO ID Login & Registration are requested to read the article carefully.
Rajasthan SSO ID 2023 Login & Registration
A new portal has been created by the Government of Rajasthan to provide all the services to the residents of the state. With the help of this portal, citizens will get the benefit of all the government services which are available online. The benefit of these services will be provided to the citizens of the state who do their own business and those who do private jobs. This portal allows all citizens to assess various e-services at a single click.
With the help of Rajasthan SSO ID Login & Registration people of the states will get online services of various government departments like emitra, bhamashah card, service Rajasthan employee service online form for recruitment, withdrawal, and deposit money online. All the other various services like electric bills and deposit water bills are being provided to the residents of Rajasthan.
Objective Of Rajasthan SSO ID Login & Registration
The basic objectives of SSO ID Login & Registration are as follows:-
- The main benefit of SSO ID login and Registration is to provide online services which are running in the state with the help of this portal.
- Now people of the state don’t need to go anywhere; they can avail the benefit of online services easily while sitting at home.
- The people of the state will become self-reliant and empowered with the help of this portal.
- Also the people of the state can apply for various government jobs with the help of this portal.
Key Highlights Of SSO ID Login & Registration
The key highlights of Rajasthan SSO ID are as follows:-
|Name||Rajasthan SSO ID Login & Registration|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Objective||To Provide online services to all the residents of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Rajasthan|
List Of Services Available Under Rajasthan SSO ID
The list of services which are available under Rajasthan SSO ID Login & Registration are as follows:-
- SSO ID for arms licence
- Artisan registration
- Attendance MIS
- Bank correspondence
- E Sakhi
- E Tulaman
- GST consultancy/ GST home portal
- e-Library, e-Mitra and e-Mitra Reports
- BPAS (UDH)
- BRSY, BSBY
- E- Bay Bazar, E-Devthan, EHR, EID
- E-learning, Electrical Inspectorate
- Challenge for Change
- ITI APP
Benefits & Features Of Rajasthan SSO ID
- A new portal has been launched by the Government of Rajasthan.
- The name of this portal is SSO ID.
- With the help of this ID people of the state can easily apply for any government job.
- You can easily pay their electricity bill and water bill while sitting at home with the help of SSO ID portal
- After the registration, under this portal you can easily get the benefit of various government department like e-mandi, right to Information etc
- Through this portal, you can register for any kind of online service like Aadhar Card scholarship, business registration, bhamashah etc.
- This ID will serve as unique digital identity to avail the various services like Bhamashah ID, Aadhar ID, Udyog Aadhar Number and Business Register Number
- All the interested applicants who want to avail the benefit of SSO ID visit the Official Website of Rajasthan Single Sign On
Important Documents Under SSO ID
- Aadhar card
- Bhamashah card
- SIPF ID
- BRN ID
Eligibility Criteria under Rajasthan SSO ID
- The Applicant Must be a Citizen of Rajasthan State.
- Applicant must have a business or he is involved in Udyog Industries in Rajasthan.
- Applicant must be a state government employee.
Process To Do Rajasthan SSO ID Registration
All the interested applicants who want to apply under SSO ID portal will have to follow the procedure given below:-
- First visit the official website of Rajasthan SSO ID.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the option of Registration
- A new web page will appear in front of you
- Here you have to make the selection of your category from the given options such as Citizen, Udyog, Government employees
- After making the selection of your category now you have use an I’d such Aadhar Card, Bhamashah Card, Facebook ID, Gmail ID
- Through using this ID you can easily do the registration.
- After that now you have to do the login.
- After logging in, the registration form will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the details that are asked in the form.
- After entering the details click on the Update option.
- Through this you can easily do login to the portal of Rajasthan SSO
Process To Do Rajasthan SSO ID Login
- Go to the Official Website of SSO ID Login
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, look under the section of Login
- Here you have to enter the details such as
- SSO ID
- Captcha Code
- After entering all the details click on Login option
Process To Download SSO Rajasthan App
- First go to the Google Play Store in your mobile phone
- The home page will appear in front of you
- Now enter SSO Rajasthan in the blank box
- The list of apps will appear in front of you
- Here you have to click on the first result
- A new page will appear in front of you
- Here you have to click on Install option
- The app will be downloaded in your mobile phone
- Helpline Number- 0141-5153-222/ 5123-717
- Email Support- [email protected]
What is SSO ID ?
- Rajasthan SSO ( Single Sign On ) is an initiative started by Government of Rajasthan in order To Provide online services to all the residents of Rajasthan Under one Portal.
What is the Objective of SSO ID ?
- To Provide online services to all the residents of Rajasthan