West Bengal Duare Ration 2023 List Online | District Wise WB Ration Card List | West Bengal Duare Ration List Beneficiary Search
If you want to apply for the ration card within the comfort of your house then you can get the benefit of the West Bengal Duare Ration List 2023. Given below we have shared with all your readers the benefit of the scheme presented by the West Bengal Government In order to provide all of the residents of the state proper ration cards so that they can get subsidized foods and products. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to wish you will be able to check the district-wise list and also the beneficiary search.
West Bengal Duare Ration List 2023
The West Bengal Government has created the Duare Sarkar camps through which the people will be able to get home delivery of all of the services which previously they had to take while going to various Government offices present in the state. West Bengal Government will be providing home delivery of ration cards starting from the year 2021 so that all of the people can get the benefit of the West Bengal Duare Ration List without going to various Government offices present in the state. This procedure will help in the development of ration cards for the senior citizens or the citizens who cannot travel here and there due to personal reasons
Details Of West Bengal Duare Ration List
|Name||West Bengal Duare Ration List 2022|
|Launched by||West Bengal Government|
|Objective||Providing doorstep delivery of ration card|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
Objective Of West Bengal Duare Ration List
The main objective of this scheme is to provide the availability of ration cards to all of those people who are really not able to travel to the Government offices to fill up their application for ration cards. West Bengal Duare Ration List will be specially available to deliver ration cards to all of the homes of the beneficiaries without having to worry them about the travel cost. The residents can apply for the ration card and they will be able to get the ration card from the comfort of their own houses. The ration card will help the residents to get subsidized foods and products.
Benefits Of WB Duare Ration List
The West Bengal Government has recently launched the West Bengal Duare ration card to help the people get doorstep delivery of ration cards. The citizens will be able to get the benefit of this scheme starting from 15th September 2021 and around 15% of the district will be able to get the benefit of this prestigious scheme. It is also said that by November 2021 around 70 to 80% of the project will be successfully completed by the authorities with proper developments. The people can take the benefit of the scheme starting today and save their time and money.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to successfully apply for the West Bengal ration card:-
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- The applicant must not have any previous ration card.
- Newly married couples can also apply for this ration card.
The applicant must submit the following documents while applying for the ration card:-
- Aadhar card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Types Of Ration Card
The following ration cards are available to apply from in this scheme:-
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana- Through Antyodaya Anna Yojana highly subsidized food grains are provided to the poorest families. The poorest of poor families are identified through surveying and the government provides food grains up to 35 kg of rice or wheat at a highly subsidised cost of Rs 3 per kg of rice and Rs 2 per kg of wheat
- Priority household- This card is issued to the beneficiaries who meet the eligibility criteria set by the state government. All those houses which have priority ration card are entitled to get 5 kg of food grain per member every month
- Rajya khadya Suraksha Yojana-IN- Rajya khadya Suraksha Yojana is a ration card type in West Bengal. All those citizens who have this ration card have entitled to get subsidised rice and wheat at a fair price shop at Rs 2 per kg
- Rajya khadya Suraksha Yojana-II- This is a ration card that has been provided to those beneficiaries who come under the above poverty line category. This ration cardholders have entitled to get wheat at the rate of Rs 9 per kg and rice at the rate of Rs 13 per kg.
West Bengal Duare Ration Application Procedure
To apply for a ration card you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You can download the application form from the official website
- You have to download the application form by clicking on it
- Take a printout of the application form and fill up the application form successfully.
- Enter all of the details and attach all of the important documents.
- You have to submit the application form at the camps and all of the procedures will be taken care of.
West Bengal Duare Ration Beneficiaries List
If you want to check the beneficiary list then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, you will have to visit the official website of the scheme
- The homepage will open on your screen where you have to click on the option called Beneficiary List
- A new page will open on your screen where you have to select the details regarding your area and then the beneficiary list will open on your screen
- Nabanna Bhavan
- 325, HRBC Building, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102.
- Helpline : (1070 / 033-22143526)
- Email: [email protected]