West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme Apply | WB Free Tablet Scheme Online Registration | পশ্চিমবঙ্গ বিনামূল্যে ট্যাবলেট প্রকল্প
West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme has been launched by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on 3rd December 2020. Under this scheme, the government is going to distribute free tablets to the students. You might have various questions related to the scheme in your mind. May you will get an answer to all your questions after reading this article. In this article, you will be able to know about the scheme like eligibility criteria, process to apply, the process to know the application status, documents required, and many more.
West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme
Due to the COVID, 19 virus spread the most affected thing in a student’s life is education. Schools and colleges are completely closed for a very long time. Keeping this in view government has decided to provide education through online mode. But still, many students are not able to get the classes because they do not have Android mobile or laptops or computers. Many students are not able to afford to buy such devices to attend the classes. The state government considers all the situations and decides to distribute free tablets to the students. If you wish to know more then read underneath.
Read More :- West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2022
Key Highlights of WB Free Tablet Scheme
- Name of the scheme: West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme
- Launched for: Students
- Launched by: Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee
- Launched on: 3rd December, 2020
- Objective: To provide education
- Benefits: free tablet
- Official website: wb.gov.in
Objective of Scheme
To attend online classes Android mobile or laptop or computer is required with a working internet connection. Many students were not capable to buy their own devices. To help such students this scheme has been launched with the objective of providing online education.
Also Check: WB Kanyashree Prakalpa
Benefits of West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme
- Students will get free tablet under this scheme
- Students will be able to attend online classes
- This scheme will be beneficial for 9.5 lakh students
Eligibility Conditions for Application Submission
Only those contenders who meet the below-given eligibility may apply for the scheme
- Only natives of West Bengal will be able to get the benefits
- Must studying in 12th standard in any of the government or government-aided school or Madrasahvin the state
- Annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs.2 Lakh per year
Read More: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Documents Required for Application Submission
Further are the documents which you need to upload with the application in JPG or JPEG format.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Passport size photographs
- Residence certificate
- Scanned signature
- School ID card
- Working mobile number
Application Procedure for West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme
There is no defined procedure or official portal yet released by the authorities. We will update the detailed procedure to seek an application to grab the benefits once released by the authorities. Further are some common steps which you need to follow to apply for the scheme.
- To apply you need to go to the official website of the scheme
- Now you should go to the scheme option and look for the West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme
- Click the link to read the notification carefully and search for the apply link
- Choose the link and form will open on the computer screen
- Enter the details in the application form like name, age, gender, email id, contact number and other details
- Upload the image and other documents scanned copy
- Review all the application, hit submit the option for final submission
Note: Stay connected with our portal to keep yourself updated related to the scheme.