Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023 Pdf Download | Duare Sarkar Camp Schedule | Download Duare Sarkar Camp District Wise List | West Bengal Duare Sarkar Camp Last Date | দুয়ার সরকার ক্যাম্প
If you are a resident of the West Bengal State then you must be aware of the various welfare schemes which are presented by the West Bengal Government to help the residents of the state. Now, you will be able to take the benefit of each and every welfare scheme presented by the Government through the camps which will be established under the implementation of the Duare Sarkar Camp scheme in 2021. We will share with all of you the details and the PDF of the Duare Sarkar Camp List 2021. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to District/Block Wise pdf Download, Schedule.
Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023
The Government of the West Bengal state has organized Duare Sarkar Camp in which camps will be set up in each district of the West Bengal State so that the beneficiaries can get information regarding the various kinds of welfare schemes available by the Government of West Bengal state by just going to these camps. The third phase of these camps will be organized starting from 16th August 2021 to 15th September 2021. As per the statistics of the Government, around 1.6 crore people will be able to benefit from these Duare Sarkar camps. The citizens will be able to get information regarding the various schemes available by the Government and 17107 camps will be set up around the state.
Duare Sarkar Camp Schedule
|Camps start from||16.08.2021|
|Camps end on||15.09.2021|
|Holding Necessary Enquiries||08.09.2021 – 23.09.2021|
|Delivery of Benefits/certificates||24.09.2021 – 30.09.2021|
Details Of দুয়ার সরকার ক্যাম্প
|Name||Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023|
|Launched by||Government of the West Bengal|
|Objectives||Providing doorstep delivery of the welfare schemes|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the West Bengal State|
Also Check: Bangla Sahayata Kendra
Objectives Of The Scheme
There are many objectives of the West Bengal Government. Some of them are as follows:
- The people will be able to take benefit of the various schemes presented by the West Bengal Government to the implementation of these camps.
- People will be able to get information regarding the various welfare schemes which are presented by the West Bengal Government and it will eliminate the lack of awareness and the lack of facilities of the district.
- The camps will be set up in every location present in the district to help the beneficiaries get each and every information that they need to apply for their respective welfare scheme.
- The services will be delivered at the doorsteps of the beneficiaries through the implementation of this prestigious scheme by the West Bengal Government and the eligible beneficiaries will be able to take the benefit of the scheme without going out of their houses or to any other Government office.
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of the Duare Sarkar camp scheme and some of the benefits are as follows:-
- The people will be able to take the benefit of the scheme in each and every district of the West Bengal State irrespective of their location.
- The beneficiaries can apply for the various kind of schemes through these camps which are offered by the West Bengal Government
- Duare Sarkar Camps will be set up at an approximate location to help each and every beneficiary.
- The Government has already organised two previous phases of the camps.
- The camp will be organised for a period of one month starting from 16th August 2020 to 15th September 2021
- Application form will also be available for the welfare schemes at these camps.
- 18 welfare schemes are offered by the State Government for the help of the beneficiaries
- More than 17000 camps have been inaugurated in the state for this scheme.
- An online portal is also set up by the West Bengal Government to help the beneficiaries who cannot go to the camps.
Implementation Of The Scheme
There is a full-fledged implementation procedure through which the welfare schemes will be provided to the beneficiaries through these Sarkar camps:-
- First of all, a state-level Apex community has been set up by the authorities of the State Government which will be headed by the Chief Secretary H K Dwivedi
- Also, a Special Task Force is implemented especially for Kolkata and the remaining parts of the state in order to successfully implement the steps.
- The secretaries are also an important part of the apex community set up by the State Government.
- The beneficiaries have to register themselves through OTP at the hierarchical levels.
- The residents will have to visit the camps on scheduled locations in order to take benefit of the welfare schemes.
- The beneficiaries can select the scheme which they want to apply for among the 18 welfare schemes presented by the Government.
- All of the benefits of the services will be delivered to the doorstep of the beneficiaries.
- An IT system has been developed so that each and every camp can be implemented without any fail.
- Real-time data will be taken care of by the authorities as per the registrations of the visitors at the camp.
Duare Sarkar Camp Phases
The scheme was first inaugurated on 1st December 2020 and through the implementation of this scheme, the government has organized thousands of camps to distribute the benefits of various welfare schemes to the beneficiaries. Under the first phase, around 25 million people of this state got the benefit of the various welfare schemes. The camp was organized for 55 days starting from 1st December 2020 to 25th January 2021. 25,000 camps were inaugurated during the first phase. Under the second phase, the beneficiaries were selected who were not able to take the benefit in the first phase. The second phase started on 27th January 2021 and ended on 8th February 2021. The third phase will be starting from 16th August 2021 and it will end on 15 September 2021. More than 17000 camps will be organized to benefit 1.6 crore citizens of the West Bengal State.
The following services are offered at the various camps presented by the West Bengal authorities under this scheme:-
- Under the Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme, Rupees 1000 and 500 per month will be provided to the female hands of the beneficiaries’ families.
- Under the Khadya Sathi Scheme benefits will be provided to the people who cannot take ration at the normal price. Only the people belonging to the BPL category will be able to take benefit of this scheme and more than 4 crore people will be able to take the benefit of this scheme. People will be able to get 5 kg of food grains at Rupees 2 per kg per person.
- Under the Swasthya Sathi Scheme, health insurance cover will be provided of up to Rupees 5 lakh. Only the people having a smart Card can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The people can also apply for the Student Credit Card scheme to take a loan of up to 10 lakh at a nominal rate.
- The candidates can also apply for a caste certificate through these camps.
- Under the Sikshashree Scheme, scholarships will be provided to the students studying from class 5th to class 8th. Only the SC category candidates can apply for this scheme. Two types of assistance will be provided under this scheme namely book grants and maintenance grants.
- Under the Jay Johar scheme, financial assistance of Rupees 1000 per month to the Scheduled Tribe citizens of the West Bengal State. The age of the applicant must be more than 60 years.
- Under the Toposili Bandhu scheme, Rupees 6000 pension per month will be provided to the people belonging to the Scheduled Caste category and above the age of 60 years.
- People can also apply for the Old Age Pension Scheme to get 1000 Rupees as a pension for the senior citizens belonging to the very low family income category.
- Under the Kanyashree scheme, the girls from the age of 13 years to 18 years enrolled in class 8th to 12th will be able to get financial assistance of Rupees 750 per annum. One time grant of rupees 25000 is also provided when the girls turn the age of 18 years.
- Under the Rupashree scheme, financial assistance will be provided for the marriage of the daughter of the economically stressed family. Rupees 25000 will be provided.
- Under the Aikyashree scheme, scholarships will be provided to the students belonging to minority communities and studying from Class 1st to PhD level.
- Under the Krishak Bandhu Scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the farmers. Rupees 4000 per annum will be provided and death benefits will also be provided under this scheme. If the farmer dies before the age of 60 years then Rupees 200000 will be provided to the family.
- Under the Munabik scheme, 1000 Rupees every month will be provided to the PWD candidates having a disability of more than 50% and an income less than 1 lakh per annum.
- You can also apply for the Widow Pension Scheme to get 1000 Rupees per month as a pension to widows.
- Citizens can also open their bank account in these camps.
- You can also undertake correction in your agricultural land records using these camps.
- You can also apply for the various jobs available under the MANREGA scheme by going to the Camps.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- He/She must belong to the caste and categories eligible for the schemes offered at the camps.
The applicant must have the following documents while applying for this scheme.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph.
Duare Sarkar Camp List PDF Download
If you want to download the PDF list for the camp situated in the state then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here.
- The homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- You will have to click on the option called District Wise Camp List.
- A new page will open on your screen and you will have to select your district.
- Click on the option called Submit and the PDF file will open on your screen.
- You can download the PDF file according to your preference.
District Wise List Of Duare Sarkar Camp
Given below is a list of District Wise Camps situated in the West Bengal State starting from 16th August to implement this scheme:-
|Cooch Behar||Click Here|
|Dakshin Dinajpur||Click Here|
|North 24 pargana||Click Here|
|Paschim Medinipur||Click Here|
|Paschim Burdwan||Click Here|
|Purba burdwan||Click Here|
|Purba Medinipur||Click Here|
|South 24 parganas||Click Here|
|Uttar Dinajpur||Click Here|
- Address- Nabanna Bhavan 325, HRBC Building, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102.
- Phone No: 033 2250 1193
- Email: [email protected]