DigiYatra Registration Process, Benefits, Working & Documents Required | DigiYatra App Download, How to Use, Features | Transferring from one state to another or from one nation to another requires document verification and other procedures that will take a long time, disrupt your vacation, and upset you. This may be the reason why many people quit travelling and prefer to stay at home, but the government has developed an application that may assist you with this problem and allow you to move freely without doubt or papers. DigiYatra App will serve as a tiny wallet for you. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and requirements of the application. Additionally, we will also learn about the use and downloading process of the application.
This is a brand-new airport application that was just published. DigiYatra App is now only available on the Google Play Store, but it will soon be available on the Apple App Store as well. This app was published on August 15, India’s Independence Day, for the benefit of the citizens of the country. The application name, “Digi Yatra,” implies that it is related to how people travel digitally. This idea has already been tried in various ways, and over 20,000 passengers have already used and appreciated it in a very positive manner. Because it is now only accessible at airports with substantial passenger volumes, the application will speed up e-boarding at certain locations as well.
DigiYatra App Overview
|Name of Application||Digi Yatra Application|
|launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||Travellers in India|
|Benefits||Airport Boarding Effectiveness|
|Available||Google Play Store|
In which Airports will DigiYatra be Available?
The first phase of DigiYatra should be implemented in Varanasi and Bengaluru this month, and at five airports—Pune, Vijayawada, Kolkata, Delhi, and Hyderabad—by March of the next year, it was suggested during a meeting of the consultative committee. The Airport Authority of India will choose the airports where DigiYatra will be gradually implemented (AAI).
Objectives of DigiYatra App
The DigiYatra app’s goal is to eliminate the need for travellers to produce both their actual identity cards and their tickets or boarding passes at airport gates. The non-intrusive DigiYatra Biometric Boarding System has been combined with the identity document. This software facilitates staff work while also reducing passenger boarding time.
The other objective of the application is that once facial recognition technology is adopted, passengers will no longer be required to show documents at checkpoints such as proof of identification, proof of vaccination, or boarding permission. Click to check National Career Service Portal
DigiYatra App Benefits
The application will be the most beneficial for the travellers of India and reduce their travelling time. The main benefits of the application are as
- With DigiYatra, each passenger will spend less than three seconds going through each touchpoint, greatly speeding up the boarding process. As a result, there will be less board time and less traffic.
- With this technology, each passenger will take less than three seconds at each touchpoint since the person’s face, which is captured in the app, will serve as ID evidence.
- The app will allow for faster processing times and simpler procedures, which will improve the overall passenger experience. As can be seen, this strategy is unobtrusive and reduces staff labour
- The DigiYatra App also allows tourists to acquire important information on the airport’s various facilities, processes, airline schedules, and queue waiting times. Airlines will profit from this app’s information on passenger positions throughout the airport..
- The application will allow for quicker turnaround times and simpler protocols, which will enhance the overall passenger experience.
How to Use DigiYatra App
In order to use the application in the proper way, the step by the step process of use of the application is as
- To begin enjoying the benefits, you must first download the DigiYatra App.
- After successfully downloading, you must launch the application
- You must now register on the app with your cell number and Aadhar card number carefully
- After that, you must snap a selfie, enter your vaccination information, and proceed
- The boarding pass must then be scanned and clearly visible
- You can then use the application and enjoy the benefits
Digi Yatra Required Documents
Some of the important documents required for the registration of the application are as
- Adhar card of the traveller
- Working Mobile Number
- Vaccination Certificate
DigiYatra Registration Process
In order to register for the application, follow the step-by-step procedure.
- Open the Play store on your phone and search for the “DigiYatra”
- open the app and fill out the registration form.
- There, you must take a picture with your Aadhar Card data, after which an OTP will be issued to your phone and confirmed.
- You will be registered successfully.
- After that, you may access the app using your saved mobile number and password.
Digi Yatra App Downloading Process
The application is currently only available in the Google Play store and will also be available on the IOS system. The step-by-step process of downloading the application in the Play Store is as
- Open the Google play store on your phone and go to the search bar
- Search DigiYatra on the Play Store’s main page.
- A new page will be loaded.
- Select the install option.
- Allow the programme to download to your device.
The application will be available in your installed apps and you can use the application.
Because the passenger’s biometric information is stored on their own mobile device and is not shared with anyone, the DigiYatra Mobile App is secure. Utilizing DigiYatra is entirely optional, and the standard non-biometric procedure will continue to run smoothly.
The DigiYatra app is currently available for Android users to download, and an iOS version will be made available in the following weeks.
According to a statement made by the Ministry of Civil Aviation in 2018, in addition to Bengaluru, Delhi, and Hyderabad, the Airport Authority of India (AAI) also plans to introduce the DigiYatra in Kolkata, Varanasi, Pune, and Vijayawada.