Har Ghar Tiranga certificate Download 2023 |Har Ghar Tiranga Registration and Login at harghartiranga.com | Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan 2023 Kya Hai
The government of India is providing a lot of services and facilities to the citizens of the country in order to take advantage of them. This service is established early or monthly depending upon the service, but this time the government has introduced a service that has never been introduced since the independence of India from the British. Har Ghar Tiranga, an initiative of the Indian government for the 75 years of independence of the country. In this article we will learn about the Initiative Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan 2023 the importance of certificates, and their benefits.
- The Azadi ka Amrit The proposed conceptual model is the name of the event, which will take place from August 13 to August 15, 2022. Any Indian citizen is invited to attend this event and get the certificate. At home and at work, people are allowed to fly the flag at any time of day. Any individual who hosts the flag and uploads a selfie after the stated dates is not qualified for the certification. Tricolour flags will be flown from house to house as part of an initiative sponsored by the Indian government to mark the nation’s 75th anniversary of independence.
- The 75th anniversary of India’s independence is 13 days away. Amit Shah, the minister of the interior, has urged people to prepare for the female Tiranga event and announce India’s awakening to the outside world. Because PM Narendra has assisted India in achieving so many significant objectives, the country is on course to become a major power. He claimed that the national flag-raising ceremony is the only way to reach Naya Bharat.
|Name of Initiative||Har Ghar Tiranga.|
|launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Start date||13 August 2022|
|End date||15 August 2022|
|Objective||Celebration of the 75th Independence Day|
The main benefits and importance are as
- The participation certificate adds even more beauty to the ceremony honoring the 75th anniversary of Independence Day, which is a memorable and happy occasion. The day is something to be proud of, and the certificate cements it in our memory for the foreseeable future.
- When the flag is being raised, no one should be saluted by the public.
- The use of the Indian flag as a classroom prop is prohibited by law.
- The use of the Indian flag as a uniform, costume, pillow, or any other item of clothing should be avoided by residents while exhibiting flags.
- Citizens must be careful not to insult the Indian flag by wearing it as a uniform, costume, pillow, or any other piece of clothing when exhibiting flags.
- Since doing so would be offensive, no other flag may be flown at the same height as or higher than the Indian flag.
- Flags may only be flown from open homes as long as the dwelling is public. On trains, on airliners, or in any other potentially hazardous areas, the flag should not be flown.
- When sharing a selfie, nobody should make any drawings on the Indian flag or use any kind of propaganda or slogans.
- The main objective of the plan is to recall India’s Independence Day by celebrating it on its 75th anniversary.
- PM Modi remembered the people who contributed ideas and prototypes for the national flag throughout its history.
- The prime minister advises us to choose the national flag as our social media profile picture. In Mann Ki Baat, the Indian Prime Minister urged citizens to upload images of their country’s flag on social media between August 2 and August 15.
- We also cherish Venkayya, who created the Indian flag, and the fallen troops. In his remarks, Amit Shah stated that the election campaign is a national festival rather than a government holiday.
To obtain the certificate, you must be eligible for:
- A citizen must live in India permanently.
- A person is required to snap a photo of himself holding the flag and post it online for three days.
The following documents are needed for the schema:
- Only the contestants’ cellphone phone numbers
Registration Process of Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate
The Ministry of Culture’s Har Ghar Tiranga programme to commemorate the Amrit Mahotsav event:
- Visit the program’s official website
- The number of people who have painted flags thus far is displayed on the website’s home page, and a button with the label “Add a Flag” is located above it.
- You will be sent to the next page if you click the button.
- By selecting the “profile photo” option there, you may upload your flag-adorned profile picture. And before pressing the next button, you have to provide your name and phone number.
- You may continue to the next page by logging in with your Gmail account as well.
- Then, you must reveal your location by modifying your precise location on the region’s map.
- On the map, the flag will be marked, and its existence will be acknowledged.
Registration Process of Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate @rashtragaan.in
- Visit the program’s official website
- Click the language button on the homepage, followed by the Proceed button.
- You will then see a new page. The whole name, group, nation, and state must be entered. After entering all the necessary information, you must select “Let’s sing” from the menu. You will be successfully registered on this website.
Follow the procedure to download the certificate.
- To download the certificate, you must first register on one of the official websites stated above.
- People sign up for this site as soon as they realise how pathetic they are.
- The flag will be successfully pinned after which a notification message will be shown.
- After that, a popup demanding that you download the certificate will show up; you must click the download certificate button.
- Any user may download the image in PNG format from the certificate after it has been opened or share it by selecting the share option.