Hello readers, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched various schemes for the welfare of the people of the state and provide financial support to them. Today we are here with one of such schemes named “WB Karmai Dharma Scheme”. This scheme has been launched recently on 6 September 2021. If you are interested in knowing more about the scheme then you should read this article carefully till the end of the page where you get the details like eligibility, benefit, apply process, documents required and more.
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2023
Due to the increase in unemployment because of COVID 19 crises, youth are thinking about self-employment opportunities. Considering this fact, the government of West Bengal decided to launch WB Karmai Dharma Scheme. West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has started this scheme for the youth of the state. Under this scheme, the state government is going to help the youth by providing them financial aid for motorbikes for their self-employment opportunity. Interested aspirants will get assistance from cooperative banks. You may apply for the opportunity by following the step-by-step instructions stated further.
Read More :- West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme
Highlights Of West Bengal Karmai Dharma Scheme
- Name of the scheme: WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
- Launched by: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee
- Launched for: Youth
- Announced on: 6 September, 2021
- Benefits: financial aid
- Official site: wb.gov.in
Objective Of WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
Start a new business and purchase a bike to support the business simultaneously is very difficult for the people in this current situation due to a grievous loss of finance because of the COVID19 spread. To support the interested youth the government has decided to distribute financial aid for the purchase of bikes. To do so the government has launched this scheme. The main objective of the government behind this scheme is to create self-employment opportunities for the people. Another objective is to reduce unemployment in the state of West Bengal state.
Benefits Of WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
This scheme is beneficial for about 2 lakh youth of the state. The government is going to distribute financial aid to buy bikes to them. In these bikes, there will be boxes on the back of the bikes for carrying items to be sold. Financial aid would be given to the beneficiaries with assistance from cooperative banks.
Also Read: West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme
- Aspirants should be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- Applicant must not have a job (should be unemployed)
- Applicant must be searching a good job opportunity
- He/She must possess at least class 10th and 12th examination from a recognised board
- Must willing to start a new business or venture
- Must looking for some funding for the business or venture
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Educational certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Voter ID card
- Other significant documents
Also Check: WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
Application Procedure WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2023
As the scheme has been recently announced by the West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, yet there is no discloser related to the application form filling procedure. The application process could be online or offline. We will update the detailed process once released by the authorities. You may check the common application steps you need to follow:
- Open the official website of the West Bengal Karmai Dharma Scheme.
- From home page of the portal, you need to go to the appropriate link to open the application form
- Start filling the application with all the accurate details as asked like name, age, gender, qualification, contact number, email id etc.
- Attach/ upload the documents with the form as listed above
- Review the application once before submit the application
- Must keep a copy of filled application with you for further use.