If you want to get an abundance of benefits in your old age then you can apply for the Joy Bangla pension scheme presented by the Chief Minister of the West Bengal State. Given below we have shared some of the most important specifications regarding the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023. We will share with all of our readers the step-by-step procedure through which they can do the registration for the scheme and check the status of the application form that they have submitted. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to check the beneficiary list.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme was presented by the West Bengal Government to help the senior citizens of the state by providing financial assistance. The government has fixed a budget of Rupees 500 crores. Senior citizens can apply for this prestigious scheme by going to the official website of the West Bengal Jai Bangla Pension Scheme and filling up the application form through which they will be eligible to get an abundance of benefits so that they can lead a happy life. A transparent model has been created to develop the premises of this prestigious scheme and help the beneficiaries simultaneously.
Details Of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
|Name||WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of the West Bengal State|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance|
Important Dates Under WB Jai Bangla Pension Scheme
- The West Bengal Joy Bangla pension scheme was launched on 1st April 2021.
Features Of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
Financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries through the prestigious Joy Bangla pension scheme presented by the Chief Minister of the West Bengal State. The elderly people of the state will be provided financial security and the disabled and the widows will also be provided with the financial assistance of Rupees 1000 every month. The pensions will be distributed directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries and the implementation of this scheme will be very transparent. A proper project has been set up by the State Government to implement this scheme and 21 lakh people are selected to be the beneficiaries under this scheme.
Awards Details Under Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The following awards will be provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme:-
- In Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme Rupees 600 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
- Under the Jai Johar scheme Rupees, 1000 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
- In Case of Death-
- On the death of an applicant of pension and after proper veriﬁcation of such information, the Department shall take steps for the stoppage of pension.
- In case of the death of the recipient of pension, the amount due shall be released to the nominee as indicated in the application form.
- After the applicant submits the application to the concerned authority, it will be thoroughly examined by the BDO or SDO as per the rural and the urban area application respectively.
- The officers will verify the eligibility of all the applicants based on which the applications will be selected.
- All of the chosen application details are then updated on the official state government portal.
- After that, the BDO/ SDO will forward the beneficiary list to the District Magistrate, who will forward the application to the nodal department.
- The Nodal Department will then sanction the pension amount in the name of the beneficiary.
- The benefit amount of the scheme will be sent to the registered account of the applicant through the WBIFMS, West Bengal portal.
Guidelines For Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The applicant must follow the following guidelines to apply for this scheme:-
- It is mandatory for you to fill the application form with the exact details in the block letter.
- All copies of documents must be certified by you yourself.
- All mandatory columns must be compulsorily filled.
- You have to paste the passport size photo into the application form.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- An applicant must belong to the BPL category.
- An applicant must belong to the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe community.
- The applicant must be not above the age of 60 years
- The applicant must not be enrolled in other pension schemes of the West Bengal State.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme:-
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- caste certificate
- Ration card copy
- Voter id
- Copy of digital certificate issued by the authority
- Income certificate (self-attested)
- Bank account information
- Residential certificate (self-attested)
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for the scheme we will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, you will have to visit the official website of the Government of West Bengal state by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the scheme will open on your screen.
- Click on the option known as West Bengal Bangla Pension Scheme Registration
- The application form will open on your screen.
- You can also download the application form by clicking on the link given here
- You have to fill up the application form with your important documents
- Upload all of the documents
- Submit the application form to the following address-
- The Block Development Ofﬁcer in case the applicant residing in rural areas
- The Sub-Divisional Ofﬁcer in case of the applicant is residing in Municipal / Notiﬁed areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation in case the applicant residing in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area.