UP CM Fellowship Program 2022 | UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Online Registration @ cmfellowship.upsdc.gov.in, Last Date, Salary, Documents Required | Uttar Pradesh government has been doing a continuous effort to improve the life of the citizens of the state. Many government schemes, yojana, and scholarships are being provided for the betterment. One such scheme has been recently launched by the Chief Minister for the graduate students of the state called UP CM Fellowship. Further information related to the UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship such as eligibility, benefits, the application process, etc has been mentioned in this article. Read till last to get the complete information about the article
UP CM Fellowship Program 2022
- Yogi Adityanath, the chief minister, presided over a cabinet meeting that approved the UP CM Mukhymantri Fellowship Yojana.
- A scholarship of Rs 20,000 per month would be awarded to 100 research researchers from 100 ambitious development blocks under this scheme.
- Under the Scheme Surveys, studies, the gathering of primary data, monitoring, and problem-solving are all part of the plans offered to the average person.
- Youth will profit from this scheme in many different ways, and they will get roughly 30,000 per month in compensation for their participation. Additionally, the research researchers would get monthly payments of 10,000 for extra visits, and a lump amount of 15,000
- The youths enrolled under this scheme will remain in it for a year. However, this time frame may be extended if the District Magistrate or Development Officer is pleased with their efforts.
UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana Overview
|Name||UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana|
|Launched By||Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiaries||graduates searching for research who received at least 60% on their final exam.|
|Objectives||The advancement of research and study|
Working Departments for Fellowship
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj and Allied Sectors
- Forest, Environment, and Climate
- Education, Health, Sanitation, Nutrition, and Skill Development
- Energy and Renewable Energy.
- Tourism and Culture
- Data Science Artificial Intelligence, IT, ITES, Biotechnology, Machine Learning Data Governance, etc.
- Banking, Finance, and Tax Revenue
- Public Policy and Governance
UP CM Fellowship Objective
Young researchers will be hired as part of an initiative to assist in evaluating the effects of governmental policies and identifying obstacles to their implementation in the state’s aspirational districts. The young people chosen for the UP CM Fellowship Yojana will work for the following research departments: education, health, sanitation, nutrition, and skills; agriculture, rural development, Panchayati raj, forest, environment, and climate; energy, and renewable energy; travel, cultural heritage, biotech, machine learning, and data governance; The released research areas include public policy, banking, finance, and revenue.
Start date to apply online- 10th August 2022
Last date to apply online- 24th August 2022
Benefits of UP CM Fellowship Yojana
In addition to this, each month the youth will get 10,000 for a tour program and 15,000 for the purchase of tablets, which will be quite helpful in this age of digitalization. The chosen research scholar will be affiliated with the fellowship for a year starting on the day of the appointment. The requirements of the local population will be examined under this plan, along with potential solutions.100 research researchers will be chosen under the Chief Minister’s Fellowship Program for 100 aspirational development blocks.
UP CM Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be less than 40 years old
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of UP.
- The applicant should be an expert in speaking and writing Hindi.
- Must have 60% in Graduation and Higher Degree from a recognized institute/university.
Some of the required documents are as
- Domicile of UP
- Certificate of Graduation
- any computer or IT-related certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Income Certificate,
- Caste certificate,
- Passport size photo
UP CM Fellowship Online Registration Process
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the UP CM Fellowship.
- A homepage will open in front of you, you have to read the guidelines given in it and tick on the declaration then click on the proceed button.
- Then, the UP-CM Fellowship Program online registration form 2022 will open in front of you.
- Mention every single detail which has been asked, upload a photo, signature, contact number, and so on then click on the “submit” button to submit the filled UP-CM Fellowship yojana online application form.
How to Login
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the fellowship.
- Then a new tab will open in front of you, in which you have to fill in the asked details such as application number, Password.
- Then a captcha code will appear in front of you, you have to enter that captcha code.
- Lastly, click on the ‘login’ button.
For any query and assistance
- Helpline No. – 0522-2237707 (During Office Hours only) or
- Email to email@example.com