PM YASASVI Scheme Apply Online 2023 | PM YASASVI Entrance Test Application Form | Young Achievers Scholarship Online Registration
The Indian government offers several scholarships so that students may continue their studies with financial assistance from the government, but this time the government has developed an option that enables highly regarded students to profit from it. To be eligible to apply under this scheme, students must pass a test that is handled by the government. The scheme is referred to as the PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023.This article will teach us all the detailed steps for applying to the scholarship scheme.
PM Yasavi Scholarship Scheme 2023
- The PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme’s new entrance test was developed by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Candidates from economically disadvantaged groups and other scheduled castes are eligible to apply for this scholarship opportunity, and a total of 15,000 students will be eligible to receive scholarships of up to Rupees 125,000 annually.
- According to the most recent announcement issued by the authorities on July 27, 2022, the students will be allowed to complete the application.
- The entrance exam will be held on September 11th, 2022, and the deadline to apply for scholarships is August 26th, 2022.
- Downloading of the admit card begins on September 5, 2022.
PM Yasavi Scholarship Overview
|Name of Scholarship||PM Yasavi Scholarship|
|Launched By||Central Government of India|
|Registration Start Date||27th July 2022|
|Registration End Date||26th August 2022|
|Entrance Examination||11th September 2022|
|Admit Card Downloading||5th September 2022|
Benefits and Importance of PM Yasavi Scholarship Scheme
One of the most important Benefit of the scheme is that the students which qualify the examination can only be eligible for the scheme in which Class 9 students receive a stipend of Rs. 75,000 a year, while class 11 students receive a grant of Rs. 1,25,000 annually.
Eligible Criteria of PM Yasavi Scholarship Scheme
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, the candidate must fulfil the requirements listed below.
- The candidate needs to be an Indian national.
- The candidate must fall within the OBC, EBC, or DNT classifications.
- The candidate must have passed from Class 8 or Class 10 in 2021–2022.
- Their parents’ or guardians’ annual total income should be more than Rs. 2.5 lacs.
- Candidates should have been born between April 1, 2006, and March 31, 2010 if they are registering for the Class 9 examinations
- For the Class 11 examinations, applicants must have been born between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008.
- All applicants must meet the same criteria regardless of gender.
Application Procedure of PM Yasavi Scholarship Scheme
To apply for the scholarship, the candidate must fulfil the requirements listed below.
- You must first go to the national testing agency’s official website
- Your screen will start to display the scholarship information.
- We must carefully study the fine print.
- A new page will now load on your screen once you select the option labelled “register.”
- Your name and email must be entered.
- You must first make an account before you can log in.
- To sign in successfully, enter your user name and password.
- Your screen will then display the dashboard.