Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2021 has been launched as a pilot project from Huzurabad to the Telangana government by-election. This scheme was created to assist the state’s inhabitants. The main goal of launching this scheme is to empower the state’s Dalit people. The state administration stated that the దళిత బంధు పథకం will benefit the residents of the state and will enhance their life. Read below to check the detailed information related to the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023 like Objectives, Benefits, Extention of Four Additional Mandals, Opportunities to select Employment and business, the Application process, and much more.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
The scheme was established with the primary goal of assisting the Dalit community’s families. The Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme will primarily promote entrepreneurship among Dalit communities. The government would also provide financial support to all of them in this regard. The state government will distribute Rs 10 lakh to the recipients under the TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme. This sum will be transferred to you via Direct Benefit Transfer.
Highlights of Ts Dalit Bandhu Scheme
|Scheme Name||Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023|
|Introduced By||Telangana Government|
|Beneficiaries||Dalit citizens of Telangana|
|Scheme Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
The తెలంగాణ దళిత బంధు పథకం is the state government’s initiative. Established to encourage Dalit households and encourage them to start businesses. The government will give each family a direct benefit transfer of ten lakh rupees. The state budget was the first to mention the Dalit empowerment program. Telangana’s administration is now prepared to invest anything between 80,000 and one lakh crores on this. The Chief Minister further stated that this scheme is not only a government but an era that the government will work with the Center to execute it across the country.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Benefits
Some of the main benefits of the తెలంగాణ దళిత బంధు పథకం 2021 are as follows:
- Because the Dalit group in Telangana has been the most economically disadvantaged in the state, this Scheme would provide financial help to their families.
- The Telangana State Chief Minister has taken on the role of overseeing this scheme.
- This TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme would encourage entrepreneurship, which will aid in lowering the state’s growth rate of unemployment among Dalits.
- To empower the Dalit community, the government has decided to grant Rs 1200 crore under the Dalit Bandhu Scheme.
- This is a Dalit community welfare scheme that will offer them advantages.
తెలంగాణ దళిత బంధు పథకం Mandals Extention
The state administration has agreed to expand the Dalit Bandhu initiative to four additional mandals in various sections of the state. The state government initially agreed to implement Dalit Bandhu in the Huzurabad constituency, Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao has now decided to expand it to four more mandals in four Assembly constituencies in Telangana’s north, east, west, and south. Telangana officials added four more mandals to the 1.75 lakh crore Dalit Bandhu scheme on Wednesday, each from a constituency represented by a Dalit politician. Chintamani Mandal in Khammam district’s Madhira constituency, Tirumalgiri Mandal in Suryapet district’s Tungaturthy constituency, Charagonda Mandal in Nagarkurnool district’s Achampet constituency, and Nizamsagar Mandal in Kamareddy district’s Jukkal constituency have been chosen. Every beneficiary will receive monetary assistance of Rs. 10 lakhs under the scheme.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Updates
On the occasion of the 75th Independence Day, Telangana State Chief Minister gave complete information under the Dalit Bandhu Scheme, stating that the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Plan is a type of movement that will be largely executed in other districts of the state as well. The state budget for this program has been set aside by the Telangana Rashtra Samithi government. He stated that the Dalits were dissatisfied with past state administrations’ limited advantages such as minor loans and subsidies, thus his government chose to provide financial support of Rs 10 lakh per family through the తెలంగాణ దళిత బంధు పథకం
Opportunity to Select Employment and Business
The state government has granted the తెలంగాణ దళిత బంధు పథకం recipients unlimited independence over the employment and entrepreneurship opportunities available to them. however, if a recipient is having difficulty selecting self-employment like if he is unaware of the possibilities, he can seek advice from the government. The government will also assist in directing the individual in the right direction. All of the recipients can create a group and form a large unit with this benefit amount.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Implementation
Dalit families will benefit from the state government’s new initiative, which does not require a bank guarantee. The state government stated while launching this scheme that bank guarantees were sought from impoverished people in previous government schemes, which caused people to lose faith in the government; but, to take benefit of this scheme, all of you had to ask for some form of bank guarantee. There will be no guarantees required, and government programs should attempt to help people get out of debt. The state government has also stated that, for obvious reasons, persons from the poorer sections of society are unable to provide bank guarantees. Other than that, the state government has declared that under the Dalit Bandhu Yojana 2021, no loans will be issued to the Dalit community and that they will not be required to reimburse the government.
Applicants who want to apply for the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Telangana Government. The eligibility criteria for తెలంగాణ దళిత బంధు పథకం are as follows
- A permanent resident of Telangana is required to apply for the scheme.
- The candidate must be from the Dalit caste.
- The applicant for the plan must be living in poverty.
While filling up the application form for తెలంగాణ దళిత బంధు పథకం, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Valid mobile number
- Caste certificate
- Voter ID card
- Bank account details
- Residential proof
Application Process for the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
- The major goal of the Telangana State Government’s Dalit Bandhu Scheme is to provide advantages to the state’s Dalit citizens, who have previously been overlooked by past administrations and society.
- The scheme has been declared by the state government so far, but no knowledge regarding the application process has been published.
- Under the Dalit Bandhu scheme, the state government has agreed to provide financial support to 11900 households from 119 constituencies across the state.
- The application process for the TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme is planned to be accessible in both online and offline modes; for further information, go to the official website of the TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Implementation Area
- The scheme’s outcomes would be examined, and the state government will establish a security fund for the scheme’s recipients.
- The state government has implemented this strategy in stages, and officials have begun a survey to learn about the Dalit family’s opinions by visiting the colonies
- If the TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme is effectively executed in the Huzurabad assembly constituency, it would be expanded across the state.
- The main goal of the state government in launching this program is to give greater possibilities for the state’s people and to enhance the quality of life for the state’s poor.
- To empower the Dalit community, the government has decided to invest Rs 1200 crore under the Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme.
- The plan would encourage entrepreneurship, which will aid in lowering the state’s growth rate of unemployment among Dalits.
- On July 26, 427 men and women from Huzurabad Vidhan Sabha were invited to the state government’s orientation program, which also included two men and two women from each village, municipal workers, and fifteen resource individuals.
- All information about the plan’s implementation and monitoring has been detailed in-depth in the state government’s program under this scheme.
- Through the initiative, the Dalit community will be able to help the state’s inhabitants, and the government has also begun a specific orientation program to clarify this goal.