There are many Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme 2023 run by the state or central government for the farmers. Ts Crop Loan Waiver Scheme is one of the initiatives of the Telangana state government to support the farmers. In this article today we are going to discuss each and every aspect of this scheme. Interested and eligible farmers can grab the opportunity by applying for the scheme via the official website clw.telangana.gov.in. Get answers to all your questions including what the scheme is, who can avail of the benefits of this scheme, how to apply for the scheme, what benefits the beneficiary is going to get, and many more from below.
Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme 2023
Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme is an initiative taken by Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao, Government of West Bengal for the welfare of the farmers. Under this scheme loan amount taken by the farmers is waive off on crops of Rs. 25000/- in the first phase and rest from Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 1 Lakh will be waived in the next four phases in four years. With the successful implementation of this scheme, the farmers will get rid of the financial burden.
Read More :- IGRS Telangana
Overview of Ts Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
|Name of the Scheme:
|Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
|Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao
|Farmers of Telangana
|Providing Loan Waiver
Objective of Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
The major objective of the government behind launching this scheme is to support the farmers who are dealing with financial issues and also facing the burden of loans. By giving them a loan waive off government ensures the farmers get rid of the financial burden.
Benefits/Feature of Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
- Waiver on crop loan will be given up to Rs. 1 Lakh in five phases
- In the first phase Rs. 25000/- of crop loan is waive off and rest upto 1 Lakh in the next four phases.
- All those farmers will get the benefits whose loan amount was sanctioned after 1st April, 2014 and outstanding till 11 December 2018.
- Commercial banks, cooperative credit institutions including urban cooperative banks and regional rural banks is going to disburse the crop loan waiver
- Budget of Rs 1,198 crore has been sanctioned by the state government for the year 2020-21 and Rs 24,738 crore for next 4 phases
- This scheme is beneficial for 5.83 lakh farmers of the state
Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Statistics
- Applicant must be native of Telangana state
- This scheme is only for the farmers.
- Crop loan take by the applicant must sanctioned or renewed after 1st April, 2014 and loan repayment was outstanding till 11th December, 2018
- Short-term production loans
- Crop loans against gold given by-
- Scheduled commercial banks
- Cooperative credit institutions including-
- Urban cooperative banks
- Regional rural banks
Not Eligible Loans
- Advances against pledge
- Hypothecation of agriculture produce other than-
- Standing crops
- Tie-up loans
- Closed crop loan accounts/written-off loans
- Loans to joint liability groups (JLGs)
- Rythu mithra groups (RMGs)
- Loan eligibility cards (LECs)
- The loans that are restructured and rescheduled.
Users of CLW portal
- Secretaries of Agricultural and Finance Department
- District collectors
- District agriculture officials
- Bank and branch managers
Application Procedure Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme 2023
- You need to go to the official website of the scheme, Department Of Agriculture, Government Of Telangana
- Go to the appropriate link to open the application form from home page of the portal
- Click the link to open the form and start filling the application with all the accurate details like name, address, email, mobile number, bank account details etc
- Upload the documents with the form as required in the prescribed manner
- Review your application once to ensure all the information is accurate and submit the application
- Keep a copy of filled application with you for further use.
- First of all, open the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage of the website, you have to click on the login option.
- A new page will open before you.
- Enter your login details like username and password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Now, click on the login option.
- You will be logged in successfully
View Application Status
- To check the status of your application you have to go to the official website of the scheme, Department Of Agriculture, Government Of Telangana
- Click on login button available in menu bar and enter the username, password and captcha code
- Hit login to open the user dashboard and now select application status option
- Provide the asked information and submit it to see the status
View Contact Details
- You have to go to the official website of the scheme, Department Of Agriculture, Government Of Telangana
- Click on contact us option which is available in menu bar
- A new page will open along with the significant contact details department wise.