RateGain IPO Date | RateGain IPO Details | RateGain IPO Valuation | RateGain IPO Share Price
RateGain’s initial public offering (IPO) will begin on December 7 and end on December 9, 2021. The IPO of RateGain IPO Travel Technologies Limited raised about Rs. 1,335 crores, with a fresh issue of 375 crores and an offer for sale of up to 22,605,530 equity shares of 1 apiece. Retail has a 10% quota, while QIB has a 75% quota and HNI has a 15% quota.
About RateGain Travel Technologies (RgTT) Company
RateGain Travel Technologies (RgTT) is a global leader in marketing technology and India’s largest Software as a Service (“SaaS”) provider in the hospitality and tourism industries. It provides travel and hospitality services to hotels, airlines, online travel agents, meta-search businesses, vacation rentals, package providers, car rentals, trains, travel management companies, cruises, and ferries across a wide range of sectors. It is one of the world’s major data organizers for the hospitality and travel industries.
RgTT launched a competitor analysis price comparison product for hotels in 2004 and has since expanded its product portfolio to include artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities that leverage its in-house data lake to offer products in the areas of rate intelligence, cognitive expense management, smart distribution, and brand engagement. It offers a suite of linked products that enable hospitality and travel companies to gain more guests, keep them through personalized guest experiences, and maximize their margins by leveraging its big-data capabilities and interaction with other technological platforms. RgTT caters to a big and expanding total addressable market. Third-party travel and hospitality technology is expected to be a US $ 5.91 billion market in 2021, with a CAGR of 18% to reach an estimated US $ 11.47 billion in 2025.
RateGain IPO Competitive advantages
Some of the competitive advantages of the RateGain are as follows:
- Industry-relevant Artificial Intelligence-driven SaaS solution provider.
- As of June 30, 2021, the company had 1434 customers, including 8 Fortune 500 companies from throughout the world.
- For the travel and hospitality industry, they provide a comprehensive product portfolio.
- Domain expertise and a diverse management team.
- Strong financial performance and a proven track record of post-acquisition accelerated success.
Objectives of RateGain IPO
The net proceeds from the IPO will be used for the following purposes:
- RateGain UK offers debt repayment and/or prepayment options.
- Acquisitions, strategic investments, and inorganic expansion are all examples of inorganic growth.
- Make a delayed contribution payment for the purchase of DHISCO.
- Acquire capital equipment for the data centre of the corporation, as well as meet basic corporate objectives.
- To invest in technological advancements, artificial intelligence, and other organic growth initiatives.
RateGain IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||Dec 7, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Dec 9, 2021|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Market Lot||35 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||35 Shares|
|IPO Price||₹405 to ₹425 per equity share|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹1|
(aggregating up to ₹1,335.74 Cr)
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹1|
(aggregating up to ₹375.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||22,605,530 Eq Shares of ₹1|
(aggregating up to ₹960.74 Cr)
Related IPO Search
Timetable of RateGain IPO
|IPO Open Date||7 – Dec – 2021|
|IPO Close Date||9 – Dec – 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||14 – Dec – 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||15 – Dec – 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||16 – Dec – 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||17 – Dec – 2021|
Financial Report of RateGain Company
|2019||₹273 Crores||₹263 Crores||₹11.03 Crores|
|2020||₹458 Crores||₹475 Crores||₹20.10 Crores|
|2021||₹264 Crores||₹289 Crores||₹28.58 Crores|
RateGain IPO Date & Price Band
|IPO Open:||07 December 2021|
|IPO Close:||09 December 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹1,335 Crores|
|Fresh Issue:||Approx ₹375 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx 22,605,530 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹1 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹405 to ₹425 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Discount:||₹40 for Employees|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
RateGain IPO Market Lot
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 35 Shares for 1 lot|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum 455 Shares for 13 lot|
|Minimum Amount:||₹14,875 for 1 lot|
|Maximum Amount:||₹193,375 for 13 lot|
|QIB||(75%)||23033215 Shares = Rs 978.91 Cr|
|NII||(15%)||4606643 Shares = Rs 195.78 Cr|
|RII||(10%)||3071095 Shares = Rs 130.52 Cr|
|Emp||–||129,870 Sh = Rs. 50 Cr|
|Lot size||–||35 Shares = 87745 Forms|
Steps to apply for RateGain IPO Form
You can apply RateGain IPO via ASBA available in your bank account by following the below-given steps:
- Now fill in the form with First of all, go to the online bank website.
- Now, open your bank account.
- Select the RateGain IPO in the Invest section
- Fill in all the required details and complete the process.
- You can also apply for RateGain IPO through IPO forms download via NSE and BSE.
- Check out the RateGain forms
- After that, click on the NSE Forms & BSE Forms
- IPO forms will open on the screen.
- Download the form.
- After that, fill in the form with all the required details
- Submit the form in your bank or with your broker.
The Company Promoters are as follows:
|S. No.||Promoters Name|
|Mr. Anand Rathi|
|Anand Rathi Financial Services Limited|
|Mr. Pradeep Gupta|
RateGain IPO Registrar
|Address:||KFin Technologies Private LimitedSelenium, Tower B, Plot No – 31 and 32Financial District, Nanakramguda, SerilingampallyHyderabad, Rangareedi 500 032 Telangana, India|
|Contact Number:||+ 91 40 6716 2222|
|E-mail id:||[email protected]|
|Investor grievance e-mail id:||[email protected]|
|Contact Person:||M Murali Krishna|
|SEBI Registration No.:||INR000000221|
Lead Managers of RateGain Company
Some of the Lead Managers of RateGain Company are as follows:
|S. No.||Managers Name|
|Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited|
|Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities|
|IIFL Securities Limited|
Brokerage Firm RateGain IPO Reviews
|ICICI Securities||To be updated soon|
|Capital Market||To be updated soon|
|Motilal Oswal||To be updated soon|
|KR Choksey||To be updated soon|
|Ventura Securities Limited||To be updated soon|
|GEPL Capital Ltd||To be updated soon|
RateGain Company Address:
- RateGain Travel Technologies Limited
- Registered Office:
- M-140, Greater Kailash Part II,
- New Delhi 110,048
- Delhi, India
- Corporate Office:
- 4th and 5th Floor, Prius Global,
- Plot No. A-3,4,5, Sector 125,
- Noida 201 301, Uttar Pradesh, India;
- Contact Person: Sachin Verma
- Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
- Phone Number: +91 120 5057 000
- E-mail Id: [email protected]
- Website: www.rategain.com