ISRO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online | ISRO Recruitment Eligibility, Application Form, Benefits
Previously various departments have launched so many recruitments notification in different departments to provide work opportunities and now here is another one, which is initiated by ISRO. The Indian Space Research Organization, have announced the notification called ISRO Recruitment 2023, to recruit candidates for the available vacancies for the post of Assistant and Junior Personal Assistant, all interested candidates who wants to get job in this field are advised to make a registration before the deadline. In this article, we will provide you details, regarding eligibility criteria, selection process, application process and many more information about this notification is available in this blog.
ISRO Recruitment 2023
The Indian Space Research Organization have recently released the notification for the eligible candidates on 20 of December 2022, in this notification there are more than 500 vacancies are available for the various posts such as Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant, Steno and UDC. So all those candidates who have waited for such opportunities can avail this, and the authorities have also extended the last date of the application submission, which is 16 of January 2023. So apply for this job opportunity before the deadline.
Overview Details of ISRO Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||ISRO, Indian Space Research Organization|
|Posts Name||Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant, Steno, UDC|
|Job location||Zone wise|
|Deadline||16th of January 2023, ‘Extended’|
Important Dates of the Recruitment
|Notification released date||20th December 2022|
|Online applications starting date||20th December 2022|
|Last date||16 of January 2023|
|Payment last date||11th of January 2023|
|Examination date||Available soon|
Vacancy Details of ISRO Recruitment
As per the notification under this, more than 526 vacancies are available for the eligible candidates. And here we have mentioned post wise vacancy details given below:
|Post||No. of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria of ISRO Recruitment 2023
Applicants who are willing to apply for this recruitment, must check the eligibility conditions before making any further process:
- Assistant and upper division clerk: candidates must have completed their graduation with 60% from any recognized university or Institute.
- Junior personal assistant/ stenographer: Graduate with at least 60% qualification or Diploma in Business Administration/Secretary with at least 60% qualification and a minimum speed of 60 w. in English shorthand.
Application Procedure of ISRO Recruitment 2023
- Those candidates who wants to apply for this recruitment must go to the Official Website.
- And there, find the ISRO Notification, and then you have to make a registration.
- After this registration, applicants will get username and password, and with make a login procedure.
- After that, fill the application form, and also attach the necessary documents in it.
- And then pay the application fee, and submit the application form.
- And now applicants are advised to keep safe the application form for references.