TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online | TNUSRB SI Notification 2023 PDF Download | TNUSRB SI SYLLABUS PDF | TNUSRB SI Age Limit
As we all know that there had been so many recruitments have launched by various government in order to provide employment job opportunities, and now here is another recruitment notification which is released by the TNUSRB, and the name of the notification is TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023. Under this recruitment notification there are Sub-Inspector of Police (Technical and Finger Print), post is available for the applicants. To get more details regarding this recruitment must read this whole article till the end, details such as, eligibility criteria, application fee, including other necessary details are available in this article.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board have recently released the recruitment notification for the applicants for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police (Technical and Finger Print). Interested applicants who are willing to apply for this initiation, the application process will be start from December 2022, and the last date will be in January 2023. If you want to get more details then I refer to read the recruitment notification carefully, link is given below get details from here.
Overview Details of TNUSRB Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector of Police (TECHNICAL) & (FINGER PRINT)|
|Total Posts||Update Soon|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Start Date||December 2022|
|Last Date||January 2023|
Important Exam Dates
|Application form available||To be announced|
|Deadline to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Fee submission last date||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria of TNUSRB SI Notification 2023
Read all these eligibility conditions before making a application process, notification link is also available in this article:
- Interested applicant should have hold the Degree in Science, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, from a recognized university or institute.
- To get more details, must refer the official recruitment notification.
- As per the notification the age limit of the applicants should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Upper age limit for BC (backward class), BC (M), (backward [Muslim] class), MBC (most backward class)/ DNC (non-notified community) up to 30 years of age Upper age limit for department candidates who participate in a departmental quota examination, up to 45 years age limit for SC (Scheduled Castes), SC(A) (Scheduled Castes Arunthathiyar), ST (Scheduled Tribes) up to 33 years Ex-Central Para-Military Forces personnel up to 45 years.
- Application fee of the recruitment is 500/- which will be done through online mode.
- Soon you will get category wise details and examination fee structure here.
Selection Process of TNUSRB Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the recruitment will be based on Physical test/ written test/ interview.
- To get more details about selection process, must read the notification carefully.
Application Procedure of TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
- For that, applicants are required to visit the Official Website of TNUSRB.
- On that webpage, now find the Sub-Inspector of Police (TECHNICAL) & (FINGER PRINT), and then tap on the application form.
- Now, start filling the application form, with all the necessary details.
- And last submit the application form, and then pay the application fee.
- All the candidates are required to keep the copy of the application form for future references.
What is the Last Date to Apply in TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023?
- No Date is Confirmed but Month is January 2023
What is the Full Form of TNUSRB ?
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board