LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, LIC has released the notification of 9394 vacancies of Apprentice Development Officer, ADO at www.licindia.in
Previously so many job recruitments have been launched by various departments, to provide jobs to the jobless youth, and now here is another recruitment notification which launched LIC ADO Recruitment 2023, launched by Life Insurance Corporation. This recruitment is launched for the eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice Development Officer, ADO, so those applicants who want to use this beneficial opportunity are advised to apply for it before the last date, 10th February 2023. In this article, we will provide you with all the mandatory details regarding recruitment, such as eligibility criteria, selection process, age relaxation, application fee, including application procedure is also available in this article. Applicants are requested to read this whole article from top to end and get detailed information.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023
The Life Insurance Corporation has recently released the notification to recruit applicants for the post of ADO Apprentice Development Officer, and the examination will be held for this post. The applications are available online mode, so eligible and interested candidates who want to take this opportunity are advised to make a registration before the last date. Under this recruitment notification, various vacancies are available for jobless candidates who want to get a job in the LIC insurance department.
NOTE: LIC has released the notification of examination dates, LIC ADO Prelims Exam will held on 12th march and LIC ADO Mains Exam will held on 23rd April.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Posts||Apprentice Development Officer|
|Registration Dates||21st January|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Starting date of application registration||21st January 2023|
|Closure date of application||10th February 2023|
|Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||To be notified|
|Exam Date – Preliminary||12th March 2023|
|Exam Date – Mains||23rd April 2023|
LIC ADO Post Wise Vacancy Details
As per the notification under this, more than 8000 vacancies are available for various post, details are given below kindly check wisely:
|Central Zonal Office ‘Bhopal’||561|
|Eastern Zonal Office ‘Kolkata’||1049|
|East Central Zonal Office ‘Patna’||669|
|Northern Zonal Office ‘New Delhi’||1216|
|North Central Zonal Office ‘Kanpur’||1033|
|Southern Zonal Office ‘Chennai’||1516|
|South Central Zonal Office ‘Hyderabad’||1408|
|Western Zonal Office ‘Mumbai’||1942|
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
LIC Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All the interested candidates who are willing to get registered under this recruitment are advised to read all the eligibility conditions before making any further process:
- Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university or Institute.
- Applicants age as per the notification should not be more than 21 years.
- The selection procedure of the candidates will be based on these given methods:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Process
Application Procedure of LIC ADO Recruitment 2023
- Eligible candidates have to visit the Official Website.
- And there you have to tap on Career option, and continue.
- After tapping on that link, you have to find the LIC Development Officer notification and then tap on Apply Online option and continue.
- Now you have to make a registration first, through mobile number, email if and your name.
- And then the registration id and password will be generated on your registered mobile number.
- With this, applicants have to login and start the application procedure.
- Now applicants have to enter all the necessary details on the form and also attach the necessary documents with it.
- And last make a payment process, and submit the application form.
- All the applicants are advised to keep safe the registration id and the application copy for future use.