Employment Exchange Registration Online | Employment Exchange Application Form | State Wise Links | Employment Exchange Apply | Employment Exchange Registration Certificate Download
An employment exchange is an association that provides jobs to young unemployed youth as per their skills, capabilities and most important experience. The employment exchange department provides various vacancies in different sectors both in private and government, for the unemployed youth. This is a great initiative taken by the employment exchange department to remove unemployment from the country. Through Employment Exchange Registration 2021 the multiple applicants can get updates about the vacancies as per their skills or interest and it’s their responsibility to rush for scheduling the interview and visit to the company as soon as possible. Under this article, we cover detailed information about the registration process, its objective, Eligibility criteria for registration under the scheme and much more.
Employment Exchange Registration 2022
The Employment Exchange has been renamed as “Employment guidance and promotion centres” because now the main focus is on vocational guidance and career counselling. The Employment Exchange Registration will provide job opportunities for the unemployed youth and the rest of the task should be done by the candidate itself because it’s their future and it’s their responsibility to visit the company and perform other formalities. The career opportunities are given to them. The employers can post their vacancies with employment exchange and choose candidates as per their requirements. The employer is being mandated to furnish information relating to the result of selection against the vacancies notified within thirty days from the date of selection, to make the registration data more rational.
Highlights of Employment Exchange Registration
|Name of the scheme||Employment Exchange Registration 2022|
|Launched by||Employment Exchange Department|
|Objective||To provide jobs to unemployed youth of the country|
|Benefits||Provide jobs in the private or government sector|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
|Official site||Different links for every state|
प्रधानमंत्री कौशल विकास योजना
Objectives of Employment Exchange Registration
- The main motive to launch employment exchange registration is to provide jobs to the unemployed youth of the country in both private and government sectors.
- Employment Exchange Registration will definitely eradicate unemployment from the country and provide employment to the meritorious youth of the country.
- With the help of this department job seekers can become more confident and self dependent.
- This department will provide employers to find employees as per their requirement.
Benefits of Employment Exchange Registration
- The Job seekers can search for suitable jobs based on their qualification and skills.
- The registered candidate can check their application status on the job waiting-list online through the portal.
- Under the Employment Exchange Registration portal a unique ID registration number is provided to the candidate, by using that number as a reference the applicant can check job lists or can check jobs under government sector.
- Whenever government vacancies are announced, the lists of registered members with suitable educational profiles are forwarded to respective employers for consideration.
- This will also provide employees to the employers according to their requirement.
E Shram Portal
- The person who is graduated or 12th passed can get registered under this portal to apply for the job under private or government sector.
- The candidate should be a permanent Indian citizen.
- The person should be unemployed to get registered under this program.
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Certificate from Municipal Councilor/Sarpanch.
- Proof of job in the State of either of the parents.
- Certificate of Education in the State.
- Letter from gazetted officer or school head.
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP.
- Domicile Certificate
Mahaswayam Employment Registration
Procedure for Registration Under Employment Exchange 2022
- For registration first visit the official website of the page.
- Now the home page will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage you have to click on the service of different states.
- Now select your desired state and click on that link.
- Click on the registered button, if you are not a registered member then the registration page will open on your screen.
- On the registration page you have to enter all the required details and upload your documents.
- After filling all the details click on the submit button.
- Now an acknowledgement slip will appear on your screen, where registration number, registration date and name will be generated.
- Keep that knowledgement sleep for further use.
Procedure for Login
- First visit to the official website of the department.
- The homepage given app on your screen.
- On the homepage you have to click on the decide link.
- Now the link will open where you have to click on the login tab.
- Then you have to enter your user name, password and captcha code then click on the submit button.
- By following these easy steps you can easily login to the department page.
Procedure for Offline Registration
- First visit the nearest office of the employment exchange department in your area.
- Now ask for the application form.
- Then fill the application form and attach all the documents which are required.
- After filling all the details, submit that form to the officer.
- Then ask for the acknowledgement slip.
- That acknowledgement slip will contain your registration number, registration date and name.
- Keep that acknowledgement-slip which will be used in future.