Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2022 Scholarship This scholarship has been launched by the Department of Communication, central government of India. For Indian student who are in class 6th to 9th and their hobby is philately (philately means collection and study of postage stamps) so this scheme is for to encourage them. Students who are interested in philately as a hobby so they can take the advantage of philately scholarship scheme also known as Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2022 Scholarship. The aim of Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana is to promote philately and also to increase the reach of school students for philately.
Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2022 Scholarship is only for the students who are in class from 6th to 9th and who have good academic record and are also doing Philately as their hobby. This scheme is executed by the central government, ministry of communication. They provide this scholarship with the aim for promoting of aptitude and research in stamps as a hobby. Note that the deadline of this scholarship application forms is 20th august, 2022.
Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2022
The main objective of Deen Dayal Sparsh Scholarship is to encourage Young age children to do philately, government Award 920 scholarships to students at PAN India level for pursuing Philately as a hobby. This scheme is only for the students who are studying in class VI-IX from recognized school, scholarship will be given to students who are eligible and qualify in the selection procedure. The amount of Scholarship is to be Rs. 6000/- per annum @ Rs. 500/- per month.
Key Highlights of Deen Dayal Saparsh Yojana 2022
|Name of scheme||Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2022 Scholarship|
|Conducted by||Department of post, Union Ministry of communication, central government|
|Sparsh full form||Scholarship promoting of aptitude and research in stamps as a hobby.|
|Rewards||INR 6000/ annum|
|Eligibility||Students in the class category 6th to 9th with a philately hobby|
|Aim of deen dayal sparsh yojana 2022||Provide scholarship to students having good academic record and pursuing philately as a hobby as well|
|Last date||20th, august, 2022|
- Candidate must be a student of Indian school recognized by the government.
- The school where he/she is a student must first be a philately club and that student must also be a member of that club.
- Candidate must be excellent in academic record.
- Candidate should have their application of membership and account at their school philately club.
- In case, school does not have philately club so student own philately deposit account may also be considered.
- You need 60% marks in your recent final exam at the time of selection for award of scholarship and government provides 5% of reservation for SC/ST as well.
Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana required documents
Students must have their required documents while applying for deen dayal sparsh yojana 2022. You have to attach documents photocopies along with application forms.
- Grade card of the previous qualifying exam
- A certificate of the school
- ID proof
- Philately club’s membership or account details
- Caste certificate
- Bank details
How to apply for Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2022
You can submit the application in three ways speed post, registered post or submitting it in person to the divisional head. Candidate can use both language English and Hindi to fill application form.
- Firstly you have to download the application form of Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2022 from official website.
- Then you have to carefully fill the form and attach all the required documents which have mentioned above.
- Lastly enclose the application forms along with required documents and send it by speed post, registered post or submit it in person to the divisional head.
NOTE: school can submit the application forms of Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2022 as well on the behalf of students send their application forms in an envelope to divisional head by post.
Selection process of Deen Dayal Sparsh Scheme 2022
The first stage of this scholarship is written quiz related to philately at a regional level which is conducted by the postal authorities. One hour is the time limit of this written quiz. Written test will consist of 50 multiple choice questions. And there is no negative marking in written quiz. Candidates who will clear written test will move to next stage.
The Second stage of Deen Dayal Sparsh Scholarship 2022 is a project work after got selected in written quiz now you have to submit a project within 15 days. The final selection list will be based on project work.
These are some instructions regarding the philately project work.
- The project should be contain 500 words
- It should not more than 4-5 pages
- It should hardly contain 16 stamps
- The students should submit their project within 15 days after the declaration of the Deen Dayal Sparsh Scholarship written quiz result.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home page||Click Here|