CLSS Beneficiary Id Tracking | Awas plus.nic.in login | CLSS Awas CLAP Portal 2023 | CLSS Tracker Steps
As we all know, due to expanding population and urbanization, India’s demand for cheap housing has increased substantially in recent years. The government has taken several initiatives to provide affordable housing to the economically disadvantaged segments of society. The Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) is one such project that strives to give homes to economically disadvantaged and low-income populations. The CLSS Awas CLAP portal 2023 is a platform designed to make the process of receiving CLSS benefits simpler and more efficient. Here in this article, we will provide you with all the important detailed information regarding this portal, which will be as, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, the registration procedure, and many more, so kindly read this whole article till the end.
CLAP Portal pmayuclap.gov.in
CLSS Awas CLAP Portal is a digital platform developed by the Government of India to provide an online interface for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) participants seeking affordable homes. The portal is an improved version of the previous CLAP (CLSS Awas Portal) and intends to simplify the process of obtaining benefits under PMAY’s Credit Linked Subsidy Plan (CLSS). This new site includes user-friendly features and has been created to assist with seamless application and tracking of the status of the CLSS subsidy application. This is intended to significantly increase India’s affordable housing market by making the benefits application process more accessible and efficient.
Overview Details of CLAP Portal
|Name of the Portal||CLAP Portal|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||All of the beneficiaries of PMAY|
Objective of CLAP Portal
To efficiently and transparently use this site to assist in the execution of the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) and offer affordable housing to qualified beneficiaries. This involves making the site is accessible, accurate, and efficient in processing applications, disbursing subsidies, and keeping essential data and records. Furthermore, the purpose is to continuously monitor and assess the portal’s performance in order to find areas for improvement and increase its efficacy in accomplishing the goal of providing affordable housing to all.
Statistics of CLSS PM Awas CLAP
|Houses sanctioned||Rs 107.5 lakh|
|Houses grounded||Rs 66.64 lakh|
|Houses completed||Rs 37.19 lakh|
|Central assistance committed||Rs 1.72 lakh Cr.|
|Central assistance released||Rs 76380 Cr.|
|Total investment||Rs 6.44 lakh Cr|
Benefits of CLSS PM Awas CLAP 2023
- The site streamlines the application procedure for the CLSS scheme. Candidates can quickly apply online and check the status of their applications in real-time.
- Since the CLSS Awas CLAP Portal 2023 simplifies the application procedure, processing times are reduced. This implies that qualifying recipients will receive their subsidy money sooner.
- The site fosters openness in the selection process by giving information on the status of applications, the amount of the subsidy, and other pertinent factors. This guarantees that the system is neutral and fair.
- The CLSS Awas CLAP Portal 2023 removes the need for physical documentation, lowering administrative expenses and increasing system efficiency.
- The portal is built with cutting-edge security measures to keep applicants’ personal and financial information safe and secure. This instills trust in candidates and increases the CLSS scheme’s reputation.
- Because the site is accessible from anywhere, candidates can apply for the CLSS program regardless of their location.
- The annual household income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 18 lakhs for the Middle-Income Group (MIG) and Rs. 6 lakhs for the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Low-Income Group (LIG) categories.
- The applicant or any member of his or her family must not possess a pucca home in India.
- The loaned property must be located in any statutory town as defined by Census 2011 and later revisions, including urban agglomerations and metropolitan regions.
- The applicant should apply for a loan of up to Rs. 6 lakhs under the EWS/LIG category and up to Rs. 12 lakhs under the MIG category.
- The loan term should be at least 20 years or the age of retirement, whichever comes first.
- The applicant must have a strong credit history and be able to repay the loan.
- The applicant must have all of the essential documentation for the application, including an Aadhaar card, PAN card, bank statements, and evidence of income.
- The applicant must not be enrolled in any other government housing program, such as PMAY or any other housing program.
- The property to which the loan is requested must be registered under RERA or any other applicable statute.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Income
- Bank Account Details
- Property Papers
Registration Procedure Under CLAP Portal 2023
- Visit the CLSS Awas CLAP Portal 2023 Official Website.
- On the homepage, click the ‘New User Registration option.
- To validate your Aadhaar data, enter your Aadhaar number and click the ‘Submit‘ button.
- If your Aadhaar data are valid, you will be prompted to provide your personal information, including your name, date of birth, gender, and mobile number. Enter the information and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- On your registered cell phone number, you will receive an OTP (Time Password). Enter the OTP and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- For your CLSS Awas CLAP Portal 2023 account, create a username and password. Make sure your password is complex and includes a mix of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Enter your email address and press the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Once you have submitted all the required information, your account will be created, and you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number and email address.