Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Apply Online | Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Registration | Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Odisha Merit List | Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Application Form |
At the time of the covid-19 pandemic, when there were nationwide lockdowns, the only source to communicate or to connect with others was mobile phones or laptops. Schools were closed and to connect with students and complete their courses, online mode is the only source but not everyone is capable of working with the high charges of mobile phones or laptops. So, to keep all these points in view the Higher Education Department and Government of Orissa launched a program called Odisha Free Laptop Distribution under which free laptops were provided to the school-going or college-going students. In this article, we post every detail regarding Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021 where we cover a few points such as Eligibility criteria, benefits, application procedure, and some more.
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021
This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha Mr.Naveen Patnaik for the meritorious students of the state by offering them free laptops. The scheme was initially launched to provide laptops, at times of pandemics when schools were closed and the online mode was the only solution to complete students’ courses. But now the government is converting the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana into a direct benefit transfer (DBT) scheme. Under which the students will receive the beneficiary amount directly into their bank accounts under which they can add their own funds to that amount and can purchase a better or high-quality laptop or similar device as per their choice or need.
- Under the scheme the benefit is provided to the students of class 12th to higher education and 15000 students are selected every year.
- This is a great initiative taken by the government of Odisha to encourage and support financially unstable students.
Highlights Of Odisha Free Laptop Distribution
|Name of this Scheme||Biju Yuva sashaktikaran Yojana|
|Launched by||CM of Odisha|
|Objective||To provide free laptops to the meritorious students|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official site||Click Here|
Objectives of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- The main motive to launch this scheme is to provide free laptops to the students since 2013.
- But from 2020 to 2021 the government will now convert this scheme from free laptops scheme to providing 30,000 to each beneficiary student through a direct benefit transfer scheme into their bank account.
- Now students can use that beneficiary amount as their financial assistance for buying books, uniforms or any other equipment which they want for themselves.
- Government will also launch an online mode portal from which eligible students can apply and get every detail about the scheme.
- Under this scheme Rs 45 crores budget has been sanctioned by the government.
- The beneficiary amount will be directly transferred to the registered account of the student.
Benefits Under the Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- The major benefit which is received under the Odisha Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana is to provide free laptops to the meritorious students of Odisha.
- Now some new features are also added in the scheme in which the government will provide 30000 to the bank account of the students through direct transfer method(DBT).
- Students can use that beneficiary amount for their education or they can also add some funds to purchase a more luxurious laptop or similar device.
- It will improve the technological knowledge of students and they can also use technology to study through YouTube.
- Now students can easily join online classes, which were performed due to the pandemic.
Laptop Distribution Details Under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
Eligibility Criteria for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- The scheme is applicable only for the students of Orissa state.
- Students who are studying in 12th standard from Orissa Government School are eligible under the scheme.
- Students who must receive good marks in school will get laptops under the scheme.
- The students who got 70% or more marks in school are selected to receive the benefit under the scheme.
- The students who are from age 18 to 25years are eligible to get benefited under this scheme.
- Now Shri Jagannath Sanskrit University is also included under the scheme so, the students who are studying in this university are eligible to get benefits.
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Documents Required
The applicant must have the following documents while applying for the yojana.
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Education certificate
- Marksheet of 12th standard
- Age proof
- Caste Certificate
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Registration Procedure
- First candidates must visit the official website of the Higher Education Department.
- Home page will appear on your screen, where you have to click on the laptop distribution tab.
- Now you may read the guidelines given there carefully.
- Now open the application form which is available on their site.
- You can download the application form through its official website and take its print out.
- Then fill the application form carefully and attach all the documents which are required.
- Now submit the form to the related college/office/ department or principal office.
Procedure to Check Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Merit List
- First candidates have to visit the official website of the Higher Education Department.
- Now a home page will appear on your screen where you have to click on the laptop distribution tab.
- Now a page will appear on your screen where you have to select your year.
- Then the list of meritorious students will appear on your screen.
- By following these easy steps you can easily check your list on the higher education department portal site.
For any type of query related question about the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Scheme, one can contact helpline details given below-
- Phone number 0674-295460/ 8984266897
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org