Basava Vasati Yojana Apply Online | Basava Vasati Yojana Beneficiary List | RGRHCL List | Basava Vasati Yojana Application Form | Basava Vasati Yojana Karnataka Beneficiary Status
The Basava Vasati Yojana is also known as Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited Scheme. It is a housing scheme launched by the Karnataka Government, with the motive to provide shelter to the economically and socially backward sections of the state. The aim is to provide quality housing to the homeless population of Karnataka to improve their lifestyle. Under Basava Vasati Yojana 2022 the applicants are liable to get 85% of the raw material for home construction by the Kerala government. The state government has incorporated the Rajiv Gandhi Housing corporation limited which provides pucca houses to the backward people; this is the sixth affordable housing scheme implemented by the Karnataka Government.
Basava Vasati Yojana Karnataka 2022
This scheme has noble objectives and aims to help homeless people of the state. The Scheme was launched in 2021 by the Kerala government to provide homes to homeless people but the scope of Basava Vasati Yojana has considerably widened, to provide shelter that can have a lifetime impact on the people. According to a survey by the housing department, Karnataka has 36.69% homeless people including rural and urban areas. The people belonging to the financially challenged section can build their houses at reasonable prices. The chief minister of Kerala B.S. Yediyurappa in his 2020-21 budget list mentioned a project of 25,00 crore for the construction of 2 lakh houses, in addition to this Central Government funded PM Awas Yojana. PMAY is also working to provide a housing scheme.
Highlights of Basava Vasati Yojana 2022
|Name of the scheme||Basava Vasati Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Kerala|
|Objective||Provide a home to the homeless people|
|Benefits||Providing 85% raw material for the construction of the house|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official site||RGRHCL (karnataka.gov.in)|
Fruits Karnataka Portal
Objective of Basava Vasati Yojana
The main objective to launch this scheme is to provide pucca houses to homeless people through the scheme, the underprivileged people who are not able to afford houses due to their weak financial condition can build their pakka house with the material provided by the government. The entire Basava Vasati Yojana intends to improve the living standard of people. It creates a hygienic or safe environment for the people who live in roadside areas or in slums.
Benefits of Basava Vasati Yojana
- The economically, socially unstable or homeless people will get homes under this scheme.
- According to the 2020-21 budget list 25,00 crores will be given by the government for making two lakh houses for the shelter seekers.
- Those candidates who do not have a home or any land will get homes at affordable rates.
Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver List
RGRHCL Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Karnataka.
- Applicant annual income should not be more than Rs-32000.
- People belonging to the backward, SC, ST or OBC category and not having a pucca house anywhere in a state or country are eligible under this scheme.
- People should have their own kutcha house or land where the construction takes place.
- Personal Details of the Applicants
- Full name of the applicant
- Father’s name of the applicant
- Gender of the applicant
- Contact number of the applicant
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof/Domicile
- Age Proof
- Proof of Income
- Passport-Size photo
- Category/Caste Certificate
- District and Village name
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
Application Procedure for Basava Vasati Yojana 2022
- First visit to the official website of Karnataka Rajiv Gandhi Housing corporation limited i.e.
- The home page will appear on your screen, where you have to click on the new application form link.
- Now, the application page will open on your screen, where you have to fill in your details such as – applicant’s name, age, date of birth, address, contact number etc.
- Then you have to upload your documents in the application form.
- Double check all the details provided in the application form then click on the submit button.
- By following these easy steps you can easily register yourself.
Process to Login in Basava Vasati Yojana
- First visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing corporation limited.
- The home page will appear on your screen where you have to click on the login tab.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to choose your district, then click on the submit button.
- After that a new page is redirected on your screen that will be titled as Rajiv Gandhi Housing Online Monitoring System(RGHOMS) where you have to enter your username and password.
- After filling username and password click on the login tab.
- By following these steps you will log into the official site.
Check RGRHCL Beneficiary Status
- First visit to the official website of Basava vasati Yojana or RGRHCL.
- The home page will appear on your screen where you have to click on the beneficiary status tab.
- A new page will open on your screen, where you have to choose your district and enter your beneficiary code in another box.
- Click on the submit button and screen will display district wise beneficiary status.
- You can also download the beneficiary list in PDF form for further use.
Procedure to Check Name Correction Report
- First visit to the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing corporation limited.
- The home page will appear on your screen where you have to choose the report option.
- The next page will be open on your screen where the complete list of name correction displayed as well as their name correction status.
- The list will be provided in a district wise manner where candidates will check it by scrolling down.
- The candidate can also choose between the ruler or urban list based on their residential area.
Check Basava Vasati Yojana RGRHCL Beneficiary List
- First visit to the official website of Rajiv Gandhi ruling Housing corporation limited.
- The home page will appear on your screen where you have to click on the grant release information tab.
- A page will appear on your screen where you have to choose the option of rural/urban and other details which were asked such as- Calendar year, week number and reference number.
- A PDF file will start downloading automatically, save it on your device and read it with a compatible application.
Process to Check Reports of Homeless Families
- First visit to the official website of Rajiv Gandhi rural Housing corporation limited.
- The home page will appear on your screen where on one side of the screen ruler and on another side urban data is shown.
- Now, check the report of homeless families in the section of your preference.
- Then click on the option and the detailed list will be displayed on your screen.
- You can also download the report on your device.
For any inquiry or other issue relating to the housing scheme the contact number is –
- Contact centre – 080 2311 8888
- E- mail : [email protected]