Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023 Apply | Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme Online Slot Booking | Janasevaka Scheme Registration & Login | Check Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme Service List
There are a lot of welfare schemes available for the people of the Karnataka state and to avail the benefit of the prestigious scheme the candidates have to go to the prescribed government of his but through the development of this latest scheme, the residents of the Karnataka state will be delivered the benefit of the services to their doorsteps. Given below are some important specifications regarding the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures for the registration and also the procedure to book a slot and check the services list under this scheme.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
The Karnataka Government will now be giving doorstep services to the residents of the state through the development of the latest Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2021. The residents will now be able to book their slot through the Call Centre or mobile application or the official website of Janasevaka website. A list of 53 services from various departments of the Karnataka Government is available for home delivery under this prestigious system and the residents will now be able to get the welfare of the various Government schemes by using this official platform. The scheme was launched on 4th February 2020.
Details Of Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
|Name||Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
|Objectives||Providing doorstep delivery of the services|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
Benefits Of Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
There are a lot of benefits that will be provided to the residents through the implementation of the scheme and the main benefit is the availability of the services at the doorstep of the residents. The State Government will be able to strengthen the connection with the residents through the implementation of this project and all of the applicants can book their services from the comfort of their own house. The scheme will be implemented with the help of volunteers and there are a total of 53 services available in this scheme. The scheme is also paperless and the entire payment can also be done through the online payment systems available on the official platform.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme Services List
The following services are available for the applicants to apply for in this prestigious scheme presented by the Karnataka Government:-
|Health and Family Welfare|
|Department for Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizens|
|Senior Citizen Card|
|Income and Caste Certificates|
|Land Holding Certificate|
|Attestation of Family Tree|
|Non-Creamy Layer Certificate|
|Income Certificate for Compassionate Appointment|
|Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension|
|Sandhya Suraksha Yojana|
|Physically Handicapped Pension|
|Surviving Family Member Certificate|
|No Government Job Certificate|
|Khata Transfer base on Sale Deed|
|Khata Transfer through a Court Decree|
|Khata Transfer through Gift|
|Khata Transfer through Inheritance|
|Khata Transfer through Partition Deed|
|Khata Transfer through Release Deed|
|Khata Bifurcation based on a Sale Deed|
|Khata Bifurcation through a Court Decree|
|Khata Bifurcation through Gift|
|Khata Bifurcation through Inheritance|
|Khata Bifurcation through Partition / Release Deed|
|Khata Regist Common Category for Regist|
|Khata Registration through Court Decree|
|Khata Registration through Gift|
|Khata Registration through Inheritance|
|Khata Regist thru Partition Deed|
|Khata Registration through Release Deed|
|Khata Amalgamation based on a Sale Deed|
|Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Application for Educational Assistance|
|Application for Funeral and Ex-Gratia Assistance|
|Application for Continuation of existing registration for next 1 or 3 years|
|Application for Medical Assistance (Karmika Arogya Bhagya)|
|Application for Marriage Assistance|
|Application for the issue of Duplicate Identity Card|
|Application for Delivery Assistance|
|Application for Pension|
|Application for Registration with Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Karnataka State Police|
|Police Verification Certificate (PVC) – Domestic Servants / House Keeping Antecedents and Address Verification|
|Police Verification Certificate (PVC / PCC) – Job Purpose – Antecedents Verification Only for MNCs or Private or Corporate|
|OVC / PCC – Job Purpose – Antecedants and Address Verification for MNCs or Private or Corporate|
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme Online Slot Booking
- Open the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now you have to select the Book Slot action from the home page.
- Now a new page will open on the screen.
- Select the service.
- Enter the citizen details and address.
- Now choose the time slot.
- At last, click on the book slot option.
- Your slot will be booked
Slot Booking Through Call Centre
If you want to do the online booking of your service through a Call Centre then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have you make a call on the following number provided by the concerned authorities- 08044554455
- The call centre executive will pick up the call and will explain to you the details of the scheme and the application procedure.
- You must communicate with the executive and tell them about the scheme that you want to take advantage of.
- A slot will be booked by the authorities accordingly.
- The executive will ask you about your details and he or she will then fill up the digitalize form with your information.
- The registration process will be completed by verifying your mobile number through OTP.
- Now you have to submit the application form by making your payment as per the guidelines of the scheme.
- A notification regarding the successful registration for the scheme will be sent on your registered mobile number with the slot info.
Online Slot Booking Through App
If you want to book your slot online through an application then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to download the official application for this scheme by clicking on the link given here.
- You can download this mobile application for both Android and IOS.
- Now you can go to your respective app store and search for the application accordingly.
- The homepage of the screen will be displayed on your screen
- Now you have to click on the option called Services List present on the menu bar
- A new page will be displayed on your screen
- You can elaborate the services present in the various departments by clicking on the respective department name.
If you want to check the contact details then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here.
- The homepage of the screen will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the option called Contact Us present on the menu bar
- A new page will be displayed on your screen
- The contact information related to various departments will be displayed on your screen.