Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Apply Online | Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List | Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Online Registration | Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 has been launched for the students of the SC/ST category by the Government of Karnataka. Students who will be benefited from this scheme will get a free laptop. This scheme is specially designed for the SC/ ST category only. In this article, we are going to elaborate the detailed information about the scheme. Readers below you will get information like eligibility criteria, the application process, eligible courses, the objective of the scheme, documents required, and much other related information.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
The scheme has been started by the state government. To grab the benefits of this scheme, eligible applicants need to submit the application in a prescribed manner through a proper channel. Applicants can download the application from the official website. Moreover, the direct application link is available further in this article too. Applicant must have taken admission in further eligible courses to get the benefits. Follow the step-by-step guideline available further.
Read More :- Karnataka Voter List 2021
Overview of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- Scheme name: Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- Launched by: Government of Karnataka
- Beneficiary: 12th Pass SC/ST Students
- Launched in: Karnataka
- Benefits: free laptop
- Official website: dce.karnataka.gov.in
Objective of Scheme
Under this scheme, the state government is going to distribute free laptops to eligible students with the motive to promote digital education in the students. Moreover, the government is desired to provide technical education to those students who are unable to get, due to financial crises and also encourage the brilliant students who performed well in the board examination of 12th standard for higher education in the field of technology.
Also Read: Karnataka Ration Card 2021
- Applicant must be a native of Karnataka state
- Applicant should belong to SC/ ST category only
- Annual income of the family must not cross 2.50 lakh rupees
- Should have 12th standard examination passing Certificate
- Should have taken admission in higher education course in the following fields
- Medical studies.
- Polytechnic colleges.
- Postgraduate courses
- Study in First Grade Colleges
List of Eligible Colleges
- Bangalore region
- Dharwad region
- Mysore region
- Shimoga region
- Mangalore region
Read More: Free Ration Card Apply Online
- Domicile Certificate of Karnataka
- Aadhaar Card for identification
- Bank Account linked with Aadhaar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Passport size photograph
- Educational Certificate
Application Procedure for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
- Aspirants need to go to the official website of the Department of Collegiate education, Government of Karnataka
- Home page of the portal will open on the screen where you have to select “Laptop Scheme” tab Or directly click on the given link here to download the application form.
- Form will open on the screen in PDF format, download the application form.
- Take print of the application and fill up the application form by providing following details
- Father name
- Annual income
- Other details as asked
- Attached all the above-mentioned documents and affix your image on it in the given space
- Submit the application to the concerned department.