Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Online | Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Online Download | Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Registration | Golden Card Hospital List
The Government of India has started Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Scheme to provide golden cards to the beneficiaries who are registered under the Scheme. With the help of this golden card, the beneficiaries will be able to get cashless treatment under the selected private hospitals and government hospitals. People can easily download these golden cards after applying under this scheme. To grab more information regarding Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2022 please read our article carefully till last.
|Ayushman Bharat Yojana List|
|Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan|
|Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download|
|Bihar Startup Policy|
|New BPL List|
|PM Kisan 12th Installment|
|PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme|
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List|
|PM SVANidhi Yojana|
About Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
The Golden Card is being provided to the poor people of the country. With the help of this card, these people will be able to take cashless treatment. Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is only available for the people whose names will appear in the beneficiary list. All the interested applicants who want to get their golden card can easily apply while visiting the nearest Jan Seva Kendra or private and public hospitals. After getting the golden card people will be rewarded with Rs. 5 lakh cashless treatment.
Verification Of 9 Lakh Beneficiaries Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The Ayushman Abhiyan is being operated under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme from 1st February 2021. Under this campaign, the information related to Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be provided to the beneficiaries who are living in rural and backward areas of India. Along with that, they will also get encouragement to make Golden Card under this scheme. At present, the campaign is being conducted only in Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Uttarakhand, etc. This golden card will be obtained by the beneficiaries from the CSC Centre or the government and private hospitals.
Objective Of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
The basic objectives of the Scheme are as follows:-
- The main objective of PMJAY Golden Card is to provide the health insurance of Rs. 5 lakh.
- This card will only be provided to the people who are living below the poverty line.
- Ayushman Bharat Golden Card I will help you people from disease.
- People will be able to get treatment in private or government hospitals with the help of this card.
Read More: e RUPI Explained
Key Highlights Of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
Some of the basic key highlights of the scheme are as follows:-
- Name of the scheme- Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
- Launched by- Government of India
- Objective- To provide cashless treatment in private or government hospitals
- Beneficiaries- people living below poverty line
- Mode of application- Online
- Official website- https://www.pmjay.gov.in/
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022
The Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme was started by their respected prime minister Narendra Modi in the year 2018 to provide cashless treatment in private and government hospitals. This scheme has been launched under the National Health protection mission. Under this scheme, health insurance of up to Rs. 5 lakhs will be provided to the economically weaker section families of the country by the central government. With the help of this scheme, people can easily get free treatment of their disease in various hospitals. People need to apply for PMJAY Golden Card to avail the benefit of Health Insurance under this scheme. This scheme is quite the biggest health protection scheme which is launched to make India healthy.
Free Of Cost Golden Card
As we all know, the Ayushman Bharat scheme was launched by the government in the year 2017. Under this scheme the health insurance cover of up to Rs. 5 lakhs will be provided to the beneficiaries. Until then more than 1 crore beneficiaries are availing the benefit of this scheme. All those interested applicants who have applied under this scheme will get Golden Card. With the help of this card, beneficiaries can go through any private hospital to get their treatment done. People can easily make golden cards free of cost. This decision will bring great relief to the poor families of the country. The beneficiaries of this scheme can make their golden card through the common service centers and only have to pay the service charge of Rs. 30.
Important Documents Under Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
The important documents to avail the benefit of the PMJAY Golden Card are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Also Check: इंदिरा गांधी आवास योजना नई लिस्ट
Process To Check Eligibility For Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
All the interested applicants who want to check the eligibility for PMJAY Golden Card will have to follow the procedure given below:-
- First visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to cliock on the Am I Eligibile option.
- Now you have to enter your Registered Mobile Number and Captcha Code
- After entering the details click on Generate OTP
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in blank box
- The list of options will appear in front of you
- Choose the option according to your requirement
- Enter the information that are asked in the form
- The eligibility list will appear in front of you.
Process To Apply For Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
By Public Service Center
- First visit the nearest public service centre.
- The public service centre will check your name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- If your name is present in Ayushman Bharat Yojana then you have to submit all your important documents.
- Now the agent will successfully do your registration and provide you with the registration id.
- After that, the Public Service Centre will provide you with the golden card in 10 to 15 days.
- For that you have to pay fees of Rs. 30
By Private Hospitals
- First of all you have to go to your nearest private and government hospitals.
- You have to carry your documents like Aadhar Card ration card, registered mobile number etc.
- After that the agent will check your name in the list of Yojana.
- If your name is present in Ayushman Bharat Yojana list then you will be rewarded with the golden Card.
Process To Download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2022
- First visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the option of login
- Here enter your login credentials
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Here, you have to enter your Aadhaar number
- After that click on verify your Thumb Impression
- After verifying the thumb the next page will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to click on Approved Beneficiary option
- The list of golden cards will appear in front of you.
- Check your name in the list and click on Confirm Print option
- The golden card will appear in front of you.
- You can download this card by clicking on the Download option.
Procedure to get information related to health benefit package
- First of all of you have to go to official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- Now the home page will open front of you .
- After that you have to click on the option of menubar.
- Now you have to click on the option of Health Benefit Package.
- Now a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, you have to click on the option as per your requirement.
- The relevant information will be on your computer screen.