Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2023 Online Registration | Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme Beneficiary List | Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme Application Form
A new and prestigious scheme is presented by the Assam government through which the beneficiary will be able to get practice and around 1000 crores have been allotted by the concerned authorities towards the implementation of this scheme. Given below we have shared some of the most important specifications regarding the Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2023. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to fill up the application form and check the subsidy available under this scheme.
(CMSGUY) Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2023
The Assam tractor distribution scheme is a very prestigious scheme that will be providing tractors to the beneficiaries and help them improve their income. The farmers will be able to apply for tractors under this prestigious scheme and they will be able to continue various practices related to agriculture which will result in having them doubling their income. A group of 8 to 10 people can apply for a tractor and they will also be getting the tractor at a subsidized rate. 26000 values will be covered in this prestigious scheme presented by the Assam Government.
Details Of Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2023
|Name||(CMSGUY) Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
Benefits Of Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
70% of the total price of the tractor will be given as a subsidy which has been limited to Rupees 5.5 lacs. 20% of the total cost will be covered through a bank loan and the beneficiary will have to share 10% of the total cost of the tractor in order to get the tractor in this prestigious scheme. A group of 8 to 10 farmers can apply for this prestigious scheme and they will be eligible to get the benefit without any problems. The beneficiaries can easily choose the model and make the tractor of their choice. You can give your tractor on rent to the farmers and the groups will be selected by DLC.
The following subsidy will be provided through the implementation of this scheme:-
- 70% subsidy (Maximum of Rs. 5.5 Lakhs) will be provided to the selected groups on procurement price of tractor unit including implements.
- 20% of the amount will be provided by the bank as a loan and the rest 10% will have to be paid by the applicant member group.
Each and every tractor will consist of the following accessories and matching implements:-
|Standard accessories (1 Set)||Matching Implements|
|a) Trailering Hook||a) Rotavator (1)|
|b) Stabilizer Assembly||b) Disc Harrow (1)|
|c) Hitch Assembly||c) Cultivator (1)|
|d) Hood||d) Trailer (1)|
|e) Tool kit||e) Cage Wheel (1 Pair)|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme:-
- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme cannot be availed by individuals.
- A group of 8–10 members who are actual adult farmers of the same village.
- To be eligible under the Assam Tractor Scheme, the group must have a common bank account and will apply preferably with the cultivation of land and crops with the signature of each member on the application form.
- The applicant group should not have more than one member from a family.
The following documents must be submitted while applying for this scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Address proof
The beneficiaries will be selected by the authorities by taking into consideration the following selection procedure:-
- The Department of Agriculture and the Mega Mission Society will create awareness about the scheme amongst farmers of the state through DAOs, advertisements in newspapers, telecasts, broadcasts, pamphlets, brochures etc.
- The applicant groups should submit the applications in the prescribed format to the District Agriculture Officer who will present the applications before DLC.
- The DLC will select one eligible group in each village along with a waiting list having a deposit of at least 10% of the total price of the tractor unit in the bank account of the group in the branch concerned.
- The decision of DLC shall be binding on the applicants/groups.
- The Member Secretary will notify the names of the beneficiaries and then the tractor will be provided to them accordingly.
Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for this scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will have to download the application form for the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- You can also download other documents related to the scheme by clicking on the links given below-
- You can also download the guidelines of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- Download the application form of your choice.
- Applicant groups should submit the application in the prescribed format to the District Agricultural Officer.
List Of Tractors
If you want to check the list of tractors then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:- Click on the link given here and the list of tractors will be displayed