To provide health insurance to government employees there have been many schemes and portals introduced by the government and now here is another scheme launched by the government which is called Mukhya Mantri Lok Sewak Arogya Yojana. In this, all the Assam government employees and those who are retirees will get health insurance for themselves and their families. If you are a government employee and haven’t heard about this scheme, then you can get all the details about this scheme which will include some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, purpose, registration procedure, and other details. So, to get this opportunity you have to register yourself under this scheme for more details kindly read this whole article till the end.
Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sewak Arogya Yojana 2023
The government of Assam introduced the scheme for government employees because they often face financial constraints due to serious health conditions. To provide them with ease this scheme will provide financial support. Under this scheme, the government will support all government employees and those who are retirees will get health insurance for up to 5 lakhs per annum. This initiative is only available for government employees but for that, you have to register yourself under this scheme. This is the best opportunity for all the employees to get insurance in case of an emergency this will be helpful for them, and it will cover all their health problems.
Key Highlights of Mukhya Mantri Lok Sewak Arogya Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana (MMLSA)|
|Announced On||16th March, 2023|
|Launched On||2nd October, 2023|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Purpose to Launch||Provide Cashless Health Treatment|
|Cashless Benefits||Up to Rs. 5 Lakh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective of Mukhya Mantri Lok Sewak Arogya MMLSA
The main objective of this scheme is to provide health insurance to all the state government employees which will be beneficial for them to tackle any health problem without feeling any financial burden on themselves. As we know, government employees don’t get enough money so they they can pay for medical emergencies so to provide them with ease the government will cover all their medical issues under this insurance scheme. All the employees who have recently been admitted and those who are retirees will get covered under this scheme and insurance of 5 lakhs rupees will be provided to them per annum.
Benefits of Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sewak Arogya Yojana 2023
- Under this scheme, the government will provide medical insurance to all the workers of the state government and all those who are retired will also get insurance.
- The government introduced this scheme which will reduce their financial burden so that they can pay for any medical emergencies through this insurance.
- Under this, all the beneficiaries will receive health insurance benefits of 5 lakhs per annum which will be given to all the current government employees of the state.
- All the beneficiaries must have the necessary documents at the time of registration, most importantly documents should be valid.
- This scheme is only available for the government employees of Assam state.
- The beneficiary should be a government employee or retired pensioner from the government.
- Through this, all the family members of the employee are also eligible for this initiative.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Government employee ID Card
- Retirement Proof (PPO Number)
- Bank Details
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate (PAN Card)
- Mobile Number
- Colorful passport-size photograph
Registration Procedure Under Mukhya Mantri Lok Sewak Arogya Yojana 2023
- For that, you have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After that, you have to tap on the Register Beneficiary option and continue.
- After that, you have to choose any of the documents which are listed on that page.
- Now the document that you have chosen enter the number of it and continue.
- After entering the number, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number with the documents you’ve chosen, enter the OTP and submit it.