To motivate the girl students, so many schemes has been launched by the government as well as private organizations. Today we will talk about one of the initiatives of the lotus Petal Foundation which is located in Gurgaon, since 2011. This organization is working in the area of education, nutrition, and livelihood. The name of the scheme is Winnie Sun Scholarship for Girls. If you wants to get know all the detailed information, then you should read this article. Eligibility criteria, selection process, application process along with the direct apply link and much other information this article is furnished specially for our readers.
Winnie Sun Scholarship For Girls 2022
Winnie Sun Scholarship, was established by the Lotus Petal Foundation. This scholarship scheme is for meritorious, but financially challenged girl students. In the scholarship scheme, inheritors will get all the financial benefits. The benefits will be given to the beneficiary to continue their academic qualification in the field of medicine, engineering, nursing, and pharmacy. If you are a girl child and meet the eligibility conditions which is set by the authorities then get the opportunity to submit the application form. The application submission process is online, all the details given below.
Highlights Of Winnie Dun Scholarship 2022
Name of the scheme: Winnie Sun Scholarship
Launched by: Lotus Patel Foundation
Launched for: girl students
Application Mode: online
Official website: www.lotusfetalfoundation.org
Objective Of Winnie Sun Scholarship
The main objective of the Lotus Petal Foundation behind this Winnie Sun scholarship is to givean better opportunity to the girl students who are financially challenge and wants to complete their higher education. Thisscheme will make all the girls independent and secure, and it also impower them to become woman leader in their community.
Benefits Of Winnie Sun Scholarship
All the inheritors, who get selection for the scholarship scheme will get assistance up to rupees 65000 per annum for the duration of the academic course. The scholarship amount will be used for all the expenses like fees, living costs, travel costs, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of the Winnie Sun Scholarship
All the students who full fill all the further mentioned eligibility circumstances can get all the advantagesin this Winnie Sun Scholarship:
- Candidates Should be an Indian.
- All the candidates should have secured admission in medicine (MBBS/ BDS), engineering, nursing, or pharmacy course
- Those applicants who are in the first and second year can also apply for the scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 500000 rupees per annum
- Applicant must have completed his/ her 10th and 12th standard with at least 70% marks (SC/ST/OBC 60%) from a recognized school by the state or Central board
- First of all verification of documents and eligibility will check
- After documents verification, interviews will be conduct, students along with parents or guardians.
- Students who get selected in the interview background will check by the authorities
- Student’s parents have to sign an agreement with the Lotus Petal Foundation
- Final selected students will get the scholarship amount directly in their respective bank accounts.
- Aadhar card
- Family income proof
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Entrance Exam admit card/result sheet
- Admission confirmation letter/ fee receipt for the applied course
Application Procedure of Winnie Sun Scholarship
- To apply for the scholarship, you have to visit the official website
- From the home page of the portal, go to the program option which is available in the menu bar
- A for the list will open from where you have to select education and then scholarship option
- A new page will open where you will see the Winnie Sun scholarship
- Read the information available on the page and choose apply now option given there and a new page will open
- Again, choose Apply Now option to open the application form
- A new page along with the application form will open on the screen where you have to provide the following details
- Applicant full name
- Father’s/ Husband’s name
- Father’s/ Husband’s profession
- Mother’s profession
- Total number of a family members
- Total annual income
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Email ID
- Phone number etc.
- Complete the application form and upload the documents which is required
- Review the application form once and press submit button to submit the application after reading the declaration